Author Topic: Trump releases May fundraising numbers... holy crap...  (Read 2454 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump releases May fundraising numbers... holy crap...
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 12:43:32 PM »
Even when he talks lately - he says nothing at all - 0 - - 0 - 0 - about anything.   

They asked him about the Supreme Court and he said some stuff about Venezuela.

WTF 

Dude, you and I have argued on the OPPOSITE end of things for the past decade on getbig.   Isn't it funny that we completely agree that trump is being shady here to help his wedding buddy win?

Option D said he thinks so too.

Any other getbiggers starting to believe trump's errors may just be intentional?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 12:53:02 PM »
Dude, you and I have argued on the OPPOSITE end of things for the past decade on getbig.   Isn't it funny that we completely agree that trump is being shady here to help his wedding buddy win?

Any other getbiggers starting to believe trump's errors may just be intentional?

To me this is not a party or policy issue thing - its a reality thing. 

I used to like Trump , i was for him for awhile - but then i remembered getting played w the birther thing and saw the same MO w other things he did and was doing. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 12:55:36 PM »
To me this is not a party or policy issue thing - its a reality thing. 

I used to like Trump , i was for him for awhile - but then i remembered getting played w the birther thing and saw the same MO w other things he did and was doing. 

What do you mean?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »
What do you mean?

Trump said he sent a team of investigators down to Hawaii to research obama's fake BC and he said "they could not believe what they were finding out", etc etc.

Turns out he never sent anyone, and the people he didnt send never found anything. 

He lied.  He played people for fools and undermined Arpaio's guy who did reveal a bunch of shady shit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 01:27:11 PM »
Trump said he sent a team of investigators down to Hawaii to research obama's fake BC and he said "they could not believe what they were finding out", etc etc.

Turns out he never sent anyone, and the people he didnt send never found anything. 

He lied.  He played people for fools and undermined Arpaio's guy who did reveal a bunch of shady shit. 

exactly.   Trump made the issue a joke, took it out of the hands of investigators/LEO and gave it a reality tv joke feel. 

Trump gave obama legitimacy in the 2012 race.   Doing the same to hilary now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2016, 01:42:18 PM »

Wow, I remember debating the issue back and forth with you back then.  I never followed up on what happened.  What an ass.  We'd expect him to at least be somewhat true to his word.

He's duped an entire voter group.   I've talked to some of these "trump" supporters who are friends of mine.  Same kind of blind allegiance similar to OB supporters.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2016, 01:54:25 PM »
If Trump is a Dem plant, it's the story of the freakin' decade.

How and when he decides to extricate himself from the situation is anyone's guess.   Looks like he's been TRYING for several months to get the boot, and repubs just won't do it.

It's going to take some story about a brutal rape of a minor to emerge, before the repub party will say "okay, it's enough" and bounce him.  

I love how you just make these kind of statements and assume it's a fact

All he's done the last several months is WIN the Republican primary.  
I assume that's what you're referring to when you say trying to get the boot

He can quit any time that he wants to and there is no need for some idiotic CT

Weren't you the person who believes he will bow out and endorse Hillary?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 02:01:41 PM »

LOL @ Wedding Buddy nonsense

You know full well that Bill Clinton didn't even attend the wedding and only went to the reception and Trump is quoted as saying that basically they came because he told them to come and they had to because he gave them money

sounds like a real buddy and certainly obvious motivation for him to go millions of dollars in debt and destroy his brand and lose businessl relationships in order to help.

Makes perfect sense

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 03:31:06 PM »
Trump cannot just 'quit'.    He'd have to be ousted by the GOP in order to save face. 

it'd have to be "I refused to adhere to their establishment BS, so I left...." and his network makes an ass-ton of money because, let's be honest, 1/3 of America loves that angry shit. 

Imagine a channel where Trump, Alex jones, and any other nutty voice gets to scream and ten million people watch every night.   

Trump can't just quit.  He has to be ousted, so he can be the martyr that keeps his credibility.   He'll rally daily against a President Hilary that he put into office. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 03:39:59 PM »
Trump cannot just 'quit'.    He'd have to be ousted by the GOP in order to save face. 

it'd have to be "I refused to adhere to their establishment BS, so I left...." and his network makes an ass-ton of money because, let's be honest, 1/3 of America loves that angry shit. 

Imagine a channel where Trump, Alex jones, and any other nutty voice gets to scream and ten million people watch every night.   

Trump can't just quit.  He has to be ousted, so he can be the martyr that keeps his credibility.   He'll rally daily against a President Hilary that he put into office. 

WTF are you talking about

You're the one who proposed the idiotic idea that he would not only quit but that he would endorse Hillary

remember?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 03:46:04 PM »
WTF are you talking about

You're the one who proposed the idiotic idea that he would not only quit but that he would endorse Hillary

remember?

Trump will find his way out.  I don't claim to know how - He's already "quit" on the GOP race.   I can predict he'll do it near election (if leading), or after convention, or just get himself fired before the convention, as it seems.

The fact that you've moved to "240 was wrong about this one detail of the Trump master plan to Troll us to a Hilary presidency" is pretty awesome.    I rant for a year about trump's plan, I get everything right so far, but I don't now how he bails... well, I'll take it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »
Trump will find his way out.  I don't claim to know how - He's already "quit" on the GOP race.   I can predict he'll do it near election (if leading), or after convention, or just get himself fired before the convention, as it seems.

The fact that you've moved to "240 was wrong about this one detail of the Trump master plan to Troll us to a Hilary presidency" is pretty awesome.    I rant for a year about trump's plan, I get everything right so far, but I don't now how he bails... well, I'll take it.

you've already said how many time and I've pointed out that every fucking detail of your idiotic CT is ridiculous yet you just keep on repeating the same stupid lies over and over.  You keep lying that Bill Clinton attended his wedding.  You lie about Trump's hoooge bizness success (I gave you links to educate yourself on that) and your entire premise from start to finish is not only ridiculous but totally implausible

Now you're pretending not to know your own CT for some reason

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2016, 03:59:12 PM »
You keep lying that Bill Clinton attended his wedding.

Hilary attended the ceremony, sat first row.  Bill made it there in time for the reception.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2016, 04:20:07 PM »
Hilary attended the ceremony, sat first row.  Bill made it there in time for the reception.

And as I wrote, Bill DID NOT attend the wedding

And as I also posted previously

Trump later told the press, “Hillary Clinton, I said, ‘Be at my wedding,’ and she came to my wedding. She had no choice because I gave to [the Clinton] foundation."

Trump later told Politico, “As a contributor, I demanded that they be there—they had no choice and that’s what’s wrong with our country.

sounds like they were real buddies doesn't it

So Hillary attends his wedding, Trumps says he told them to be there and they had no choice and now we're supposed to believe that Trump felt compelled to pretend to run (giving up his TV show, costing himself millions in lost business, poisoning his already shitty brand name) because that's just what a malignant narcissist would do

Again, makes perfect sense as long as you spent you childhood eating paint chips and sniffing glue

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2016, 04:45:15 PM »
And as I wrote, Bill DID NOT attend the wedding

And as I also posted previously

sounds like they were real buddies doesn't it

So Hillary attends his wedding, Trumps says he told them to be there and they had no choice and now we're supposed to believe that Trump felt compelled to pretend to run (giving up his TV show, costing himself millions in lost business, poisoning his already shitty brand name) because that's just what a malignant narcissist would do

Again, makes perfect sense as long as you spent you childhood eating paint chips and sniffing glue

you're taking what he said in 2016 (when running against her) as fact.

I take his 2008 endorsement of her as way more accurate of his 2006 feelings for her ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »
122 members of congress have more money on hand, than Trump does. 

Trump brought in very low money, even AFTER saying he wants corporate money after all.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 06:43:22 PM »

you're taking what he said in 2016 (when running against her) as fact.

I take his 2008 endorsement of her as way more accurate of his 2006 feelings for her ;)

If you're referring to his quote as to why Hillary attended his wedding I'm taking the statement itself as a fact because it's on the record.
Whether Hillary attended his wedding because Trump instructed her to be there, well I have no way of knowing though it certainly sounds like the type of bullshit the HE believes.  She said she attended because she thought it would be fun.  An extravagent douchebag throwing himself a party littered with celebrities and good food probably would be fun and probably something the Clintons do quite often.  That seems totally believable.

On the other hand you through out a totally unbelievable premise that they not just mere acquantences who run in some of the same circles but actual buddies.  And of course, what do you do for a buddy, you run a phony political campaign spending millions of your own money, losing business relationships and destroying your brand.... all to somehow "help" your buddy.

Oh and Trump did NOT endorse Hillary in 2008

His only official endorsement in 2008 was for McCain (you know the guy he later shit all over)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2016, 04:27:26 AM »
Trump and the clintons have always been buddy buddy. 

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat who donate tons to her and the foundation. 

If you're referring to his quote as to why Hillary attended his wedding I'm taking the statement itself as a fact because it's on the record.
Whether Hillary attended his wedding because Trump instructed her to be there, well I have no way of knowing though it certainly sounds like the type of bullshit the HE believes.  She said she attended because she thought it would be fun.  An extravagent douchebag throwing himself a party littered with celebrities and good food probably would be fun and probably something the Clintons do quite often.  That seems totally believable.

On the other hand you through out a totally unbelievable premise that they not just mere acquantences who run in some of the same circles but actual buddies.  And of course, what do you do for a buddy, you run a phony political campaign spending millions of your own money, losing business relationships and destroying your brand.... all to somehow "help" your buddy.

Oh and Trump did NOT endorse Hillary in 2008

His only official endorsement in 2008 was for McCain (you know the guy he later shit all over)