Author Topic: tren sides  (Read 5475 times)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
Re: tren sides
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 04:43:14 AM »
To run it with low saturated fat you have to eat as low meat as possible and a lot of fish....

but with that diet you will be still flat as a pancake..... :(

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 01:48:36 PM »
To run it with low saturated fat you have to eat as low meat as possible and a lot of fish....

but with that diet you will be still flat as a pancake..... :(

Nahhhhhhh im using turkey chicken egg whites mostly, 400g of protein a day too, zero indegestion

I think a massive part of it is the fact that im introducing a shit load of omega 3, for exaple chuck out the yolk and replace the fat with peanut butter.

Having way higher amounts of sat fat and especially omega 6 compared to 3 literally increases inflammation in the body due to the amount of arachadonic acid it converts to.

Its the reason why vegetarians and vegans that dont pay close attention to their diet still experience heart disease at a similar rate to carnists, no sat fat but their omega 6 is through the roof due to all the sun flower oil etc used in the market products = tremendous amounts of arterial / tissue inflammation despite the lack of sat fat,

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 03:05:38 PM »
Atm i'm 215lbs i don't think that going to 400g prots will be wise..

Palumbo said total body weight * 1,5 and fats your weight * 0,5...

You did also a recharge of carbs every week?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 02:42:38 PM »
Atm i'm 215lbs i don't think that going to 400g prots will be wise..

Palumbo said total body weight * 1,5 and fats your weight * 0,5...

You did also a recharge of carbs every week?

I did refeed insanely once a week and it wasnt enough, keto isnt very condusive for bbing, you're gonna need a shit load of peanut butter