Author Topic: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim  (Read 14666 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2016, 09:12:36 AM »
Honestly, Islam is shaping up to be the one religion in the world. All of the other major religions -- Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, various taosims -- all have abandoned a doctrinaire approach for a wishy-washy "whatever you want" approach which invariably leads to ambivalence and agnosticism. The last hope for Christianity was a muscular Catholic doctrine, but the current shit-pope is destroying Catholicism for Catholics in the hope of pulling in a few non-Christians.

I am slowly retracting from my Catholicism and Christianity of my youth towards a form of ambivalent agnosticism, but if I hungered for a muscular approach to religion, the world's religions have left me but a single choice: Islam.

You'd be best looking at Eastern Orthodox Christianity if you want to be part of a more muscular version of the religion. Sedevacantism is probably the closest thing to that within the Catholic faith.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2016, 09:29:57 AM »
Yes I did. Many apologies. I didn't think you were on that list. Forgive me.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum, my friend.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2016, 09:47:41 AM »
Fixed:  An intelligent person has no excuse for being religious.

x2

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2016, 09:51:51 AM »
As-salāmu ʿalaykum, my friend.

1:55

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2016, 12:29:03 PM »
One could say that since Chris Aceto was Jay's guru, that he is partially responsible for the downfall of pro bodybuilding.

io856

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2016, 12:38:33 PM »
One could say that since Chris Aceto was Jay's guru, that he is partially responsible for the downfall of pro bodybuilding.
The judges vote the way the judges vote

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2016, 12:47:08 PM »
The judges vote the way the judges vote
that is true, which is why I said "partially". The judges, competitors and gurus, and the public are all responsible.
But, the should lay mostly on the judges, Jay and Chris. Jay was probably the first Mr. O  (since whenever) to have a subpar back. His upper body was smooth, up until 2009.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2016, 01:37:17 PM »
To echo what aj said, the problem with islam is
that its adherents take it seriously. Unlike christianity which has been watered down to meaninglessness.
That's why muslims should be kept out of the west unless
we accept that they will change our societies, in my opinion in very negative ways. The leftist muslim-huggers
think everyone longs for secularism and muslims will become "just like us" in the west when exposed to our way of living. That's the mistake, a huge mistake.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2016, 01:39:15 PM »
No one needs to believe in a sky god to extract wisdom from where it can be found.

Religion is a crutch of the weak and feeble mind.

And in the realm of mainstream religion, Islam is home to vileness unlike any other.

Words mean nothing. Action, and indeed history itself, tells the tale. No matter what a raghead preaches, his religion is filth, with proof of this littered all over the news and in the history books.

The Qu'ran is THE dictionary of hate speech and intolerance.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2016, 01:43:11 PM »
that its adherents take it seriously. Unlike christianity which has been watered down to meaninglessness.
we accept that they will change our societies, in my opinion in very negative ways. The leftist muslim-huggers
think everyone longs for secularism and muslims will become "just like us" in the west when exposed to our way of living. That's the mistake, a huge mistake.

Amazingly said. Thank you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2016, 06:16:58 PM »
I'd bet the house Aceto is a Crypto pretending to play the part of Muslim...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2016, 11:08:18 PM »
Laura Creavalle? (or am I showing my age here...)
they got divorced 20 years ago he has a new wife and a few kids.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2016, 11:59:07 PM »
they got divorced 20 years ago he has a new wife and a few kids.

New wife is black too..Chris likes dark meat. ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2016, 12:18:00 AM »
No one needs to believe in a sky god to extract wisdom from where it can be found.

Religion is a crutch of the weak and feeble mind.

And in the realm of mainstream religion, Islam is home to vileness unlike any other.

Words mean nothing. Action, and indeed history itself, tells the tale. No matter what a raghead preaches, his religion is filth, with proof of this littered all over the news and in the history books.

The Qu'ran is THE dictionary of hate speech and intolerance.

What happens when we die?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2016, 05:26:19 AM »
Can't believe such an intelligent guy like Chris A would be a true muslim.

It's a masquerade / display for the public.
Q

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2016, 09:03:57 PM »
Sounds like a typical cuck what coverts for some gal's folks. Man the fuck up, ya spineless dummy.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2016, 09:09:28 PM »
we accept that they will change our societies, in my opinion in very negative ways. The leftist muslim-huggers think everyone longs for secularism and muslims will become "just like us" in the west when exposed to our way of living. That's the mistake, a huge mistake.
I completely disagree. The muzzie lovers want us to "embrace diversity" and dream of a fantasy world where the population of every school and college is 20% white 20% Arab 20% Hispanic 20% Asian and 20% black.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2016, 02:32:34 AM »
I completely disagree. The muzzie lovers want us to "embrace diversity" and dream of a fantasy world where the population of every school and college is 20% white 20% Arab 20% Hispanic 20% Asian and 20% black.

Leftists want diversity but they tend to be non-religious and would prefer all people to think like them.
I agree with VB in that the leftists hope that Muslims will secularize once they are exposed to modern living, science and different beliefs. However, it isn't working atm. If anything, the 2nd and 3rd generation of Muslims living in the west are more religious than their parents were.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2016, 07:56:13 AM »
Why don't you have blue stars?

I haven't asked for them or submitted any proof that I've been in contests, I guess.  Don't really care.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2016, 04:35:45 PM »
What happens when we die?

We're dead. Our bodies decay. A few people might cry and then tell several humorous anecdotes about our time amongst the living. "Remember when he ...?!"

That's what happens. It's really all very anticlimactic.

Why do so many demand so much more? Why can't some accept that their lives aren't cosmically important?

And if there IS more ... than each one of us will find out in due time.

None of this changes how an individual should conduct himself while breathing. Be decent, pleasant to others (unless they're unpleasant to you) and don't add to the misery that comes with existence in this mortal coil.

Sky wizard's are for the scared, weak and arrogant (What?! I can't die!).

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2016, 04:51:10 PM »
We're dead. Our bodies decay. A few people might cry and then tell several humorous anecdotes about our time amongst the living. "Remember when he ...?!"

Why do so many demand so much more? Why can't some accept that their lives aren't cosmically important?

None of this changes how an individual should conduct himself while breathing. Be decent, pleasant to others (unless they're unpleasant to you) and don't add to the misery that comes with existence in this mortal coil.

Do I belittle your choice not to believe?  Nope.  Everyone is scared of the unknown, whether or not they admit as much is their choice.  Try being in the ocean and having something large bump into you.  You don't know what it is but I can pretty much guaranty that you will be scared. 

I do not demand more, I hope for and have faith that there is more.  No one save the dead know what to expect and as I have always said, they're not talking.

"Sky wizards".  Pffft!  I don't force you to wear the same shoes as I nor do I make you wear any shoes at all. That choice is yours.  If Christ behaved as did Mohammed, I would never try to follow Him (as pathetically) as I do.  Life isn't an inquisition and I am not as  those that would impose their will upon others.  I will not mock Atheists because they may well be correct.  Assholes I will mock.  Muslims? Not of God.  Nothing so evil as what they believe could be of God as Christ is of God.

Later.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2016, 05:16:40 PM »
Do I belittle your choice not to believe?  Nope.  Everyone is scared of the unknown, whether or not they admit as much is their choice.  Try being in the ocean and having something large bump into you.  You don't know what it is but I can pretty much guaranty that you will be scared.  

I do not demand more, I hope for and have faith that there is more.  No one save the dead know what to expect and as I have always said, they're not talking.

"Sky wizards".  Pffft!  I don't force you to wear the same shoes as I nor do I make you wear any shoes at all. That choice is yours.  If Christ behaved as did Mohammed, I would never try to follow Him (as pathetically) as I do.  Life isn't an inquisition and I am not as  those that would impose their will upon others.  I will not mock Atheists because they may well be correct.  Assholes I will mock.  Muslims? Not of God.  Nothing so evil as what they believe could be of God as Christ is of God.

Later.

How can the dead possibly "know" anything? And if they can, then why the f aren't they talking? Seems reasonable enough, considering the magic brain and all.

Wizardry has confusing rules.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2016, 06:36:05 PM »
How can the dead possibly "know" anything? And if they can, then why the f aren't they talking? Seems reasonable enough, considering the magic brain and all.

Wizardry has confusing rules.

It is a play on words, i.e.,  a "dead men tell no tales" kind of thing.    And no, this does not make me a pirate. Or a wizard.  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2016, 06:01:20 PM »

If there is no higher power, why should we conduct ourselves in a civil manner? There is no one to answer to.

Morality without a higher power is useless to me. What is good or bad? Man made revelations if nothing else.

Rape, pillage, cheat on your taxes etc etc if there is no grand accountability.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
If there is no higher power, why should we conduct ourselves in a civil manner? There is no one to answer to.

Morality without a higher power is useless to me. What is good or bad? Man made revelations if nothing else.

Rape, pillage, cheat on your taxes etc etc if there is no grand accountability.

Family, friends, society/police?

Conscience?