Author Topic: Seriously, What is Going On In the World?  (Read 4931 times)

youandme

• Getbig V

sancho ed

• Getbig III
Re: Seriously, What is Going On In the World?
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 01:52:38 PM »
Best part is there isn't shit anyone can do to stop it...

Most Sheep are brainwashed to this all this is a GREAT idea and want more of it...

The other 10% simply complain about it all over the internet

= NWO and TPTB get their way with little effort.

Soros and Rothschild are laughing on their yachts right now

See you said it yourself. If you think Muslims are a problem then congrats. You've also been brainwashed by the media/financial elite. You are right about everything else. I agree. Terrorist come in all shapes and colors. The US is the biggest terrorist of them all. Until we overthrow the asshats that run the media/government and start the wars like the Rottenchilds, rockefellars.....not much will be done and we will continue to be divided.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 01:52:59 PM »
I've told you all before but you've dismissed it as psycho babble.  I told you in the end, it will be proven I was right the whole time.  Not because I'm a prophet, but because I believed in the bible as it's written, (not modern Christianity which is pagan). It's playing out just like it says and it even predicts all the scoffers (2 Peter 3). It's pretty amazing and scary...Scary if you're out here doing things you're not supposed to be doing. Scary if you are willfully ignorant. Your eternal soul is at stake here. And there are some of you among us that don't even believe in souls.  We've all been brainwashed from birth with false history and we've been brainwashed and lied to in various forms all while they're (elites) worshiping Satan and following his plans. They've been worshiping Satan for a reason.  It wasn't just for fun.

You are seeing these plans in fruition. Just the beginning.  It gets alot uglier.  

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 02:13:58 PM »
I've told you all before but you've dismissed it as psycho babble.  I told you in the end, it will be proven I was right the whole time.  Not because I'm a prophet, but because I believed in the bible as it's written, (not modern Christianity which is pagan). It's playing out just like it says and it even predicts all the scoffers (2 Peter 3). It's pretty amazing and scary...Scary if you're out here doing things you're not supposed to be doing. Scary if you are willfully ignorant. Your eternal soul is at stake here. And there are some of you among us that don't even believe in souls.  We've all been brainwashed from birth with false history and we've been brainwashed and lied to in various forms all while they're (elites) worshiping Satan and following his plans. They've been worshiping Satan for a reason.  It wasn't just for fun.

You are seeing these plans in fruition. Just the beginning.  It gets alot uglier.  

absolutely 100% agreed with every single one of your post from the beginning...

only thing I can't seem to visualize is how does this all end? with Jesus returning and trying to revive humanity again or

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 02:17:00 PM »

You really believe all the Soros, Rothschilds, Kissinger, Gates, NWO types worship Satan and aren't just doing this for other selfish reasons?

To create 2 peoples... their ruling class and one mixed brown everyone else? "Just smart enough to run the machines but not for critical thinking"?  Control the population and separate themselves?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »

Yep...It's going to get even worse.

People better wake up, start learning history and piece this shit together for themselves....but be ready because that Pandoras box of truth is ugly as fk.

People are sleeping behind the wheel in this country while the fools being controlled by the puppet master feed, dumb down, engineer, regurgitate, conjure up all kinds of shit to keep us at one another's throat while they do their wicked ass deeds. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 04:24:47 PM »
we are relatively safe living in the west:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2016, 05:01:10 PM »

The Shittite has spoken.  So it be and be it so.  'N' sheit.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 03:16:49 AM »
Why is gayism and transgenderism so heavily pushed nowadays though?

They're less than 1 percent but apparently need separate bathrooms, it's ridiculous to waste tax payers money on that.

Why aren't they promoting the nuclear family instead, especially in countries with low fertility rates.

Heavily pushed?
There is nothing wrong with being LGBT and when societies realise that it is natural that people will stand up to fight for the rights of people who are being oppressed and the target of unjustified violence. What you are observing today is the clash of two opposing views of society: one prejudiced that wants to remain privileged and other that has a better understanding and wants society to be more just and egalitarian.

As I said before, you don't own the world; you share the world with billions of people. I say this because people who oppose LGBT rights usually have this mindset that somehow the world belongs to them and their prejudices. If you think about it for a moment, it is a very authoritarian way of thinking and pretty much correlates with other groups that harbour the same attitude just from a different perspective, it the ignoring of different realities that make up the entire human race. Muslims think the world is for Allah and they possibly feel they have a superior right to walk the Earth based on their faith than you.

I don't know what people you are referring to with 1%. I suppose you mean transgender people. I don't know how many they are in total, but it's a reality that has been highly ignored and stigmatised. Thanks to science and the internet now people can understand the reality of transgender people and get rid of prejuidces. No matter how many they are in number, all human beings are equal.

People have their own will and dreams. If there are heterosexual couples that don't want to have children you cannot force them to, that's their life project. By the way, the planet is overpopulated and it seems to be the case that the next world war will be for drinking water.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 04:05:37 AM »
There are no end times - it's a scam to take away your will to survive and fight.
Tough times ahead with lots of blood and battles but no end in sight unless we go nuclear. Even that will not destroy all of humanity.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 04:09:56 AM »
Mass shootings every week, feminazi and gay/lesbian/transgender agenda being pushed everywhere you see, muslims overtaking Europe because the government wants to push multiculturalism down everyone's throats, economic instability, politicians committing massive crimes and lying to the public. Shit is just absurd. It's like the government is trying to create a giant shift in society with all their bullshit.

Tis the end of times, aka The Retribution of Nibiru.

The Awakening, aka The Nibirra, what Wiggs have been talking about for years.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/52f988a98384d424573d02c80e973210/tumblr_o9al4f74aF1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

Q

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2016, 04:13:06 AM »
Exciting time to be alive.

Don't forget this dumb shit, post-Cold War crap:

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2016, 06:14:01 AM »
There's nothing wrong with being gay, lesbian or transgender. In no way that stops society from advancing.
It's actually prejudiced people who usually cause trouble and dare pick up guns to get things their way just because they cannot make a minimum effort to understand the world is broader than their small view frame can show them.

You don't own the world; you share the world with billions of people.

You don't belong on this board fag

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2016, 07:00:04 AM »

Tis the end of times, aka The Retribution of Nibiru.

The Awakening, aka The Nibirra, what Wiggs have been talking about for years.

It's like our resident Shittite is a profit or something.  Either that or he's channeling the wise one:

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" - Dr. Peter Venkman

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2016, 07:11:16 AM »
It's like our resident Shittite is a profit or something.  Either that or he's channeling the wise one:

Yes a profit indeed, maybe even be so bold as to call him a prophet.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2016, 07:14:27 AM »
Yes a profit indeed, maybe even be so bold as to call him a prophet.

Not to offend any chickens but Wiggs is pretty much Chicken Little.  After all, the first chickens were Black.  FACT!

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2016, 11:48:08 AM »
You don't belong on this board fag

Says who?
Forums are for that: people expressing what they think with proper respect.

By the way: the Greek gymnasium and the Greek body ideal.  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 11:56:25 AM »
Says who?
Forums are for that: people expressing what they think with proper respect.

By the way: the Greek gymnasium and the Greek body ideal.  ;)

Begone Ye Follower of the Path of the Paperbag.
Q

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 12:43:48 PM »
There are no end times - it's a scam to take away your will to survive and fight.
Tough times ahead with lots of blood and battles but no end in sight unless we go nuclear. Even that will not destroy all of humanity.

Underground cities that hold hundreds of thousands of people if not millions in a few of the major Countries. The elite bloodlines know what they're doing...They can press re-set at anytime. Probably not in our lifetime or our kids but it's coming imop...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »
i'm going to return to the US real soon, europe is becoming too politically unstable

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 12:56:30 PM »
I believe there is a great possibility that between now and the time the next President of the U.S. will be sworn in, there will be civil unrest in the U.S. It could be regarding the election. The economy, political and social issues. Everything is coming together for a perfect shit storm too conveniently and globally. I don't believe it's by accident. They have big big plans. All those FEMA camps and coffin and the government buying all those bullets wasn't for nothing. They know when the economy goes, it's going to be hell on earth and they control it all. That is the finisher.  Last but not least let's not forget the possibility of war and that includes civil. Who knows anyone's guess. The direction they're moving doesn't benefit us.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »
"Ultimately, belief in FEMA detention camps requires one to conclude that nobody has ever escaped from one and told their story. It means believing that not one camp worker has breathed a word about his or her job. It requires assuming that not one of America’s 100 senators or 435 congressmen knows of the camps or, if they do, none is alarmed enough to call for hearings. It means believing that not a single ambitious journalist connected to a national media outlet has delved into this dastardly plan. And it requires one to assume that such innocuous things as the "FEMA Trucks" signs at the Maxwell AFB — in plain view of thousands of motorists — actually betray a terrible secret."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2016, 01:32:47 PM »
"Ultimately, belief in FEMA detention camps requires one to conclude that nobody has ever escaped from one and told their story. It means believing that not one camp worker has breathed a word about his or her job. It requires assuming that not one of America’s 100 senators or 435 congressmen knows of the camps or, if they do, none is alarmed enough to call for hearings. It means believing that not a single ambitious journalist connected to a national media outlet has delved into this dastardly plan. And it requires one to assume that such innocuous things as the "FEMA Trucks" signs at the Maxwell AFB — in plain view of thousands of motorists — actually betray a terrible secret."

Horrible reasoning skills.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2016, 08:38:00 PM »
Horrible reasoning skills.

No less retardo than your mindless ramblings on your peepses the Shittites or Nibiru, Schmoeses, the Mayan Calendar or Khufu knows what.

You two should get a room with a view.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »
absolutely 100% agreed with every single one of your post from the beginning...

only thing I can't seem to visualize is how does this all end? with Jesus returning and trying to revive humanity again or

You can't agree with Wiggs and then post an image of a spherical earth when everyone knows it's flat.