Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 226365 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1600 on: April 08, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
Always hating on other black folks for doing good things and not being on welfare and food stamps....get lost spook
Would you say he is an Uncle Tom?
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1601 on: April 08, 2018, 04:44:21 PM »
VINCE, I'm not a TV person and rely on my five year old nephew to turn it on but we were paying $150/month to COX for TV reception and then a friend informed me that I could get 500 TV channels if I signed up through him with TVIZION at $50/mo and break away from COX but maintain the $20 COX monthly WiFi fee.

So we did that and I still can't turn that TV  on ... and once it is on .... i can't find the TV series I want to watch (HOMELAND).

This TVIZION thing is a MLM marketing thing and pays you $10 for each person you sign up, so when you sign up five friends ... your monthly TV expenditures are zilch.

Plus you can be a millionaire if you build up an empire of TVIZION members .... which I  ain't ... due to the fact that I cannot turn a TV set on ..... or even off.

So the five year old kid is gonna take over and become a millionaire by the age of eight.

All I ask is that he turn on Homeland  when the next Homeland episode is due.

TVIZION! Try it!  You might like it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1602 on: April 08, 2018, 05:23:52 PM »
Always hating on other black folks for doing good things and not being on welfare and food stamps....get lost spook

Lol.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1603 on: April 08, 2018, 06:05:25 PM »
Getting things together but I had to make a few changes due to smaller living room...rather than getting a loveseat, these two barstools will provide extra seating when needed

Get some window treatments man. I can't stand the thought of someone peaking in on me while I'm in my house. Especially at night when you can't see out of the Windows.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: April 08, 2018, 07:11:33 PM »

Getting the place finished and touched up.  Bought another 40in TV as I moved the other one in my office space.  199.99 at Sam's Club.  

I also changed my mind in getting Dish or DirectTV.  I decided to hook up an cheap antenna for a temporary measure and got 4 channels initially...however when I put it at the window, I got 26 channels.  So I went and got the Mohu Leaf combo pack at Sam's Club and ended up with 37 channels.  So I'm just going to use The antenna and SlingTV

I also decided to get two barstools instead of loveseat to keep the room open.  I should get my solar lights for the driveway tommorrow....having to wait on staining the deck due to rain

I know all about rain. For the next couple of weeks Portland humidity hovers are 94% and rain about 80%. Yesterday, the back yard looked underwater and I live on a hill where drainage should not be a problem.

Damn, I wish I could cut back on my home entertainment expenses. I pay Xfinity-Comcast almost $230. (a discounted rate), a month for cable, Internet and phone, (land line). The channel lineup is more than I can possible watch. The premium channels have more repetition than the networks. In addition I pay for a couple of services like Netflix and Here TV. Oh, and then there's Pandora for tunes. Although I have Amazon Prime, it doesn't work with my television's Internet platform, which is Google.

Your barstools are very mod and solid looking. Is there anyway you could move your couch forward a little in order to gain more space behind the stools? I used to have a similar garbage can at the end of the old island. Fortunately, the cabinet maker was able to incorporate garbage and recycling into a pull-out next to the sink. This adds counter space and doesn't really take up any more floor space. If you ever redo your kitchen, you could do the same thing at the end of your peninsula. You'd need one more bar stool, if you did.

Do you ever lay on the couch? If not, sometimes four club chairs and no couch works better and is more flexible, specially when they swivel.

What's your plan for window coverings? Fabric shades or blinds are often a good choice and cost less than others do. The also help to keep the room looking uncluttered. These cost more, but the bottom up top down blinds are the most adaptable. You can get these ready made in a various sizes for less than custom made. Since there's nothing special about the trim around your windows, it won't matter if you cover it up.

You will decorate however it suits you. My advice isn't meant as direction; it is merely to offer you possibilities you might not have thought about yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: April 08, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »
;D

Vince, I do have some concerns with you dating someone half your age. That's creepy.

Once had this person half my age stalking me. It felt a bit "creepy" to me too. Fortunately, I was able to convince them to move on. But realistically, whatever floats your boat is fine as long a it's floating the other person's boat too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: April 08, 2018, 07:27:37 PM »
That was only when the house had no power I slept on the couch.  But my neighborhood is nice and quiet.   Simpsonville is too far from work as well as Five Forks.  Piedmont is a great location and best of all, I'm just a short drive from the White Horse Flea Market which I'll do a video

Why buy a 200k house that I don't need???  Why spend 175 dollars on channels I never watch???  This has nothing to do with being cheap....this is simply all about having the things to enjoy life without overdoing it.

Not only does your conservatism make sense, it is the future. Many people today are choosing simpler lifestyles by living off the grid, in "tiny houses" and so on. After WWII, folks flocked to post war housing and felt like they'd hit the jackpot. Today, many folks seek to have, at least in part, a simpler or minimalistic life. I admire them and you for your ability to be a front runner.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: April 08, 2018, 07:29:03 PM »
Why propose a thread title that's not funny, original, or better than the current one?

Especially since the current one is a construct of the mods.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: April 08, 2018, 07:32:37 PM »
Wasn't at my place that day ..just a reflection of outside

Never-the-less, it is still a reflection, which BTW isn't from the outside. At night, on the inside, windows become mirrors. Reflections are often distorted. Maybe it is you, taking the photo.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1609 on: April 08, 2018, 07:41:56 PM »
I know all about rain. For the next couple of weeks Portland humidity hovers are 94% and rain about 80%. Yesterday, the back yard looked underwater and I live on a hill where drainage should not be a problem.

Damn, I wish I could cut back on my home entertainment expenses. I pay Xfinity-Comcast almost $230. (a discounted rate), a month for cable, Internet and phone, (land line). The channel lineup is more than I can possible watch. The premium channels have more repetition than the networks. In addition I pay for a couple of services like Netflix and Here TV. Oh, and then there's Pandora for tunes. Although I have Amazon Prime, it doesn't work with my television's Internet platform, which is Google.

Your barstools are very mod and solid looking. Is there anyway you could move your couch forward a little in order to gain more space behind the stools? I used to have a similar garbage can at the end of the old island. Fortunately, the cabinet maker was able to incorporate garbage and recycling into a pull-out next to the sink. This adds counter space and doesn't really take up any more floor space. If you ever redo your kitchen, you could do the same thing at the end of your peninsula. You'd need one more bar stool, if you did.

Do you ever lay on the couch? If not, sometimes four club chairs and no couch works better and is more flexible, specially when they swivel.

What's your plan for window coverings? Fabric shades or blinds are often a good choice and cost less than others do. The also help to keep the room looking uncluttered. These cost more, but the bottom up top down blinds are the most adaptable. You can get these ready made in a various sizes for less than custom made. Since there's nothing special about the trim around your windows, it won't matter if you cover it up.

You will decorate however it suits you. My advice isn't meant as direction; it is merely to offer you possibilities you might not have thought about yet.

I use Tramontina trash cans.   Expensive but worth it in durability and style.  I'm not cutting back on entertainment....just not spending money on stuff I don't use.   as far as the windows are concerned, I'm just getting some cheap Project Source Blinds from Lowes put in.....no need for anything fancy.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: April 08, 2018, 07:45:13 PM »

I use Tramontina trash cans.   Expensive but worth it in durability and style.  I'm not cutting back on entertainment....just not spending money on stuff I don't use.   as far as the windows are concerned, I'm just getting some cheap Project Source Blinds from Lowes put in.....no need for anything fancy.

Agreed about the blinds. I've not heard about those trashcans. The old trashcan was Humana brand and it is still in use out in the garage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1611 on: April 08, 2018, 07:46:21 PM »
Getting things together but I had to make a few changes due to smaller living room...rather than getting a loveseat, these two barstools will provide extra seating when needed

Those three stools are for me, Henda, Fitness Frenzy and Las Vegas, but since you only have three stools, it looks like Fitness Frenzy will have to sit on Henda's lap.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: April 08, 2018, 11:26:46 PM »

???

No that's my concern because I know many people that lost their homes/lives in the 2011 tornado outbreak. Many people in my home state lost everything due to the disaster. People in trailers didn't stand a chance. This isnt fake news. I dont understand where being black or on welfare and food stamps got to do with my statement.

be back

« Reply #1613 on: April 09, 2018, 01:28:54 AM »
???

No that's my concern because I know many people that lost their homes/lives in the 2011 tornado outbreak. Many people in my home state lost everything due to the disaster. People in trailers didn't stand a chance. This isnt fake news. I dont understand where being black or on welfare and food stamps got to do with my statement.
I didn't know tornados only blew down black peoples homes....

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: April 09, 2018, 01:42:34 AM »
I didn't know tornados only blew down black peoples homes....

Im trying to find where im hating on  black people "for doing good things".

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: April 09, 2018, 02:12:51 AM »
Caliber Mellons?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: April 09, 2018, 05:38:02 AM »
Seriously Vince, who is that in the reflection?  I see a big beer/bear belly, and a foot with a white sock.  Are you homewreckin again?   ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1617 on: April 09, 2018, 10:04:53 AM »
Seriously Vince, who is that in the reflection?  I see a big beer/bear belly, and a foot with a white sock.  Are you homewreckin again?   ???

it is likely his new 20 year old jewish twink boyfriend getting dressed.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1618 on: April 09, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »
Seriously Vince, who is that in the reflection?  I see a big beer/bear belly, and a foot with a white sock.  Are you homewreckin again?   ???

It's Squadfather.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: April 09, 2018, 12:02:33 PM »
Those three stools are for me, Henda, Fitness Frenzy and Las Vegas, but since you only have three stools, it looks like Fitness Frenzy will have to sit on Henda's lap.

Haha I don’t mind that but can’t we take turns?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: April 09, 2018, 12:34:37 PM »

One of the three stools is a metal garbage can....this begs the question, who will sit on the garbage?  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1621 on: April 09, 2018, 01:12:52 PM »

great thread! hats off to you for actually getting sht done. don't listen to the faggets and naysayers on here ,most of them ain't got and don't do sht. i love everything to do with property and home improvements. i just spent about 30k gbp doing some work on my old house. redecorated throughout. parquet flooring in hallway, new kitchen with granite worktops and quartz stone floor. new carpet on stairways and all upstairs rooms. fitted wardrobes and all new bedroom furniture. fitted the wardrobes in master bedroom myself .well they’re ikea wardrobes but i put them in a frame and plaster boarded around it.

still have a bit to do and still quite a bit of stuff in boxes as not all bedroom furniture has been delivered yet and waiting for new sk size bed.
good luck with your new place. sure you will get it looking great.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1622 on: April 09, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »

I would be honoured to. And while we have some beers Goodrum can cook up a protein rich meal, while the battle for the Olympia 2002 DVD plays on his TV.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: April 09, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »
great thread! hats off to you for actually getting sht done. don't listen to the faggets and naysayers on here ,most of them ain't got and don't do sht. i love everything to do with property and home improvements. i just spent about 30k gbp doing some work on my old house. redecorated throughout. parquet flooring in hallway, new kitchen with granite worktops and quartz stone floor. new carpet on stairways and all upstairs rooms. fitted wardrobes and all new bedroom furniture. fitted the wardrobes in master bedroom myself .well they’re ikea wardrobes but i put them in a frame and plaster boarded around it.

still have a bit to do and still quite a bit of stuff in boxes as not all bedroom furniture has been delivered yet and waiting for new sk size bed.
good luck with your new place. sure you will get it looking great.

That’s a great idea wish id thought of that currently doing my daughters bedroom fitted wardrobes in the alcoves and built the studwork frame and plastered them but still need to fit the insides out and fit doors, would be finished the bastards now using your way

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1624 on: April 09, 2018, 02:58:17 PM »
That’s a great idea wish id thought of that currently doing my daughters bedroom fitted wardrobes in the alcoves and built the studwork frame and plastered them but still need to fit the insides out and fit doors, would be finished the bastards now using your way

yeh i stumbled on the idea while looking at a few things on internet. the wardrobes are actually in front of a chimney breast and two alcoves, so lost a bit of space with it but the room is 20ft + long anyway so didn't really matter. was really pleased how it turned out.