Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 225886 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

Its been a while since there's been a montage thread up here.  The fact is that people are too busy trying to keep up with everyone else which is the real reason that the average American household has over 130k dollars of debt with little to no savings.  People live paycheck to paycheck in this country and are bound to their jobs.  A person getting fired is usually the breaking point for a mass shooting/suicide.  

Fact is that I spend my hard earned money wisely....no credit cards, no debt, no living check to check etc.  That's the benefits of frugal living within your means.   Just keeping it 100% for you Getbiggers.

Frugal living is a must when you make $10.45hr at a Verizon Call Center.

if you had the money, you wouldn't be hustling to buy used appliances. That's not frugal,that's poor.

Henda

• Getbig V

Its been a while since there's been a montage thread up here.  The fact is that people are too busy trying to keep up with everyone else which is the real reason that the average American household has over 130k dollars of debt with little to no savings.  People live paycheck to paycheck in this country and are bound to their jobs.  A person getting fired is usually the breaking point for a mass shooting/suicide.  

Fact is that I spend my hard earned money wisely....no credit cards, no debt, no living check to check etc.  That's the benefits of frugal living within your means.   Just keeping it 100% for you Getbiggers.

I actually agree with you about spending wisely and limiting needles spending. we have had our dryer over 10 years, when it broke I fitted a new heating element and it was as good as new. I personally know people living for each pay and its a fucking mess, nothing more embarassing than someone saying they can't afford something till payday

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
$900  Who knew you could buy a washer and dryer for so little?  Were they used? Were you shopping at Goodwill?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
for the president and ceo of a fortune 500 company you seem to be going thru some hard times my friend
stay strong and prayerful

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Lol, Vince have you heard of Craigslist? I was moving and sold my 3 year old washer AND dryer for like $350. Paid a he'll of a lot more than that for them. Just need to look for people that are moving cross country and wanting to unload things.

I buy a lot of stuff on Craigslist too.  I simply felt that he had the best deal, its warrantied for any problems for 6 months, its being delivered the very same day, and if I bought the same models retail, they would have been 400 apiece.  These are Whirlpool Supreme Capacity Washers.  They have dents but they will be in a pantry closet so people won't notice or care.  I simply want to wash and dry my clothes.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
$900  Who knew you could buy a washer and dryer for so little?  Were they used? Were you shopping at Goodwill?

HG Gregg summer special for 900.... ::)  Goodwill honestly has gotten expensive over the years and they sell some items for more than what you can get at Walmart or Target.  Greenville has some awesome indy thrift stores and the flea markets and strip are great around here especially White Horse flea market where I cut my teeth selling vitamins from my car back in 2000
A

epic_alien

vince,  are you going to put  these into your tiny house your going to move into next year?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Lol, Vince have you heard of Craigslist? I was moving and sold my 3 year old washer AND dryer for like $350. Paid a he'll of a lot more than that for them. Just need to look for people that are moving cross country and wanting to unload things.

He frequents a very different section of Craiglist:

https://greenville.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=m4m
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
vince,  are you going to put  these into your tiny house your going to move into next year?

Nope.  I'll sell them or donate them.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Hahaha this thread is almost as good as his 32inch flatscreen tv brag thread

Henda

• Getbig V

Nope.  I'll sell them or donate them.

How will you wash your clothes then? Or are you going back to wearing a loin cloth or a fig leaf?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
How will you wash your clothes then? Or are you going back to wearing a loin cloth or a fig leaf?

I'll have a washer/dryer combo but because I may likely travel to a few places with no power I'll have to rely on an alternative solution
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Straight up gangsta business negotiation combining with fresh washed laundry in this thread.
Y

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Nothing wrong with scratch n dent.  I bought a new upright freezer a couple years ago for 50% less than the perfect model out in the front showroom.  Same warranty.  I'm hard pressed to even find the scratch and wouldn't matter anyway ~ it's out in the garage.

Those units look used  :-\ but with 6 mo. guarantee, delivered... doesn't seem like a bad deal
:

denarii

• Getbig V
looks to me like you can get one of the upright ones for $300 or so.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=washer%20dryer

same as 100% post-tax RoE for every 15 weeks worth of gudrum's stinking sweat and skid marked clothes being washed in shared machines in the ghetto.

but he is such a great businessman, a 100% RoE in 15 weeks doesnt meet his hurdle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Nope.  I'll sell them or donate them.

Some tiny house owners install washer/dryer combination equipment. Hope you are able to find one of these discounted. Normally, they are pretty expensive.  If not, you may have to resort to a washboard and clothesline.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Nothing wrong with scratch n dent.  I bought a new upright freezer a couple years ago for 50% less than the perfect model out in the front showroom.  Same warranty.  I'm hard pressed to even find the scratch and wouldn't matter anyway ~ it's out in the garage.

Those units look used  :-\ but with 6 mo. guarantee, delivered... doesn't seem like a bad deal

Yet you didn't feel compelled to post about it under the guise of giving everyone unsolicited (and totally unnecessary) business advice ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Yet you didn't feel compelled to post about it under the guise of giving everyone unsolicited (and totally unnecessary) business advice ?

Oh, she bragged about it so much in the mod forum that we all have the fucking serial number memorized now.
Y

BBFan

• Getbig II
Vince, do you still use your old flip phone?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
x2  :'(

Bay, do you feel like you can give Goodrum some advice on how to raise his credit score, get a better job, education,.. Etc. Goodrum is kinda like the reverse of methyl Mike.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!

HG Gregg summer special for 900.... ::)  Goodwill honestly has gotten expensive over the years and they sell some items for more than what you can get at Walmart or Target.  Greenville has some awesome indy thrift stores and the flea markets and strip are great around here especially White Horse flea market where I cut my teeth selling vitamins from my car back in 2000

That is the ghetto part of Greenville Vince.  :-\ just stay on Woodruff road and the money will roll right in. Hell, stay on Lauren's road or near the haywood mall and those areas.  ;)
D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Can't live without a washer and dryer. I will say that the laundry mat is faster, but way less convenient. My washer broken a few months ago, and I had to wait a fucking week for it to be fixed. I went to a laundry mat and the dryers there dry heavy towel loads in 15 minutes!
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

Jesus H Christ, Melvin Goodrum?

How do you look in the mirror daily &, with a straight face, try to run a fitness site, give health advices & charge for life coaching?

You're not just fat, you're morbidly obese.