Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 226400 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
SIGH,

Times like these I miss OnlyMe

"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
It is possible to run a business without credit.  Your claims are without merit.

It's also possible to live in a house where your bathroom is located in the backyard in an outhouse, but since this is the modern world, no sane intelligent person runs their lives this way.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

I've accept all major credit cards VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal on all of my websites.....in addition to offering no money down financing.  That would be crazy.  Qwert is an obsessed lunatic.

You don't use a credit card because you have no credit. You're a life time minimum wager with nothing but the clothes on his back & a suitcase full of pipe dreams that never materialize.

You don't like being caught in lies & having your BS pointed out. That's why you run & hide & the best you used to be able to do was make 'yo mamma' comebacks.

Middle aged, obese, bald, working at a call center for $10.45hr & your only salvation is making up lies on BB msg boards about how successful you are.

So sad, fat man, so sad!!!!!

TheOne

• Getbig III
Dude, please don't call Vince fat, we all know that he carries that much extra weight around for 'safety' purposes just in case his private jet one day runs out of fuel and he has to make a 'safety' landing in the Amazon he won't be worried that his body will go into starvation mode right away and begin eating into his hard earned muscle tissue.  Instead, he can feel 'safe' knowing that he has 8-10 months of not eating anything before he runs out of his 'safety' fat.  It takes a great mind to play it that safe.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

I've accept all major credit cards VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal on all of my websites.....in addition to offering no money down financing.  That would be crazy.  Qwert is an obsessed lunatic.

He is referring to you not having a credit card yourself, not that you do not accept credit card as a payment.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
x

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He is referring to you not having a credit card yourself, not that you do not accept credit card as a payment.

I know, which I've already told that moron that I have a Capital One card.  All he posts are about me on here.  He obviously wants to Shizzo my cock.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

I know, which I've already told that moron that I have a Capital One card.  All he posts are about me on here.  He obviously wants to Shizzo my cock.

You also claim to have $100K in stocks, precious metals & jewels. Own franchises, land, multiple successful online businesses, consult supplement companies in creating their products, have an electrical engineering degree, a PHD, work as a PT & a life coach etc etc etc & then cry about paying $20 a week for laundry, worrying about not having $1000 to move & work at a Verizon call center for $10.54hr.

You own yourself with every post fat man.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
x
melvin looks like a big bottom queen here.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No doubt.  I never bothered to get a credit card until about 5 years ago because online shopping is a PITA without one.  That's still all I use it for.  I don't give 2 shits about some nonsense points/rewards/miles scheme associated with a credit card.

Credit cards, when well managed, help increase one's credit rating/score. A high score often insures a lower APR. This is advantageous when purchasing big ticket items, such as a house or a car. I use my credit and debit cards all the time. I pay off any credit card purchases each month, thus avoiding credit card interest altogether. You are right about online shopping for sure, if you use an American Express or Visa card for online purchases and something goes amiss with a purchase, you can dispute it and very often get the charges removed. This does not work with debit cards. I track purchases better with a debit card as opposed to cash. It's good to know where your money is going.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Like the saying goes "tis my lusty lord of darkness"
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Melvin Goodrum: Wealthy business tycoon, competitive bodybuilder & life coach.
Motto: Yes, of course I will have 2nds.
Hometown: The mean street.
Credo: I ain't got none, so I pay ca$h.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Credit cards, when well managed, help increase one's credit rating/score. A high score often insures a lower APR. This is advantageous when purchasing big ticket items, such as a house or a car. I use my credit and debit cards all the time. I pay off any credit card purchases each month, thus avoiding credit card interest altogether. You are right about online shopping for sure, if you use an American Express or Visa card for online purchases and something goes amiss with a purchase, you can dispute it and very often get the charges removed. This does not work with debit cards. I track purchases better with a debit card as opposed to cash. It's good to know where your money is going.

I've been pretty fortunate buying online.  No issues of things not arriving or excessive/suspect charges.

I'm not a credit guy when it comes to big stuff either.  I still haven't bought my property  :-\ so maybe there's something to be said for taking on some debt and having nice things instead of living like a character from Fight Club.  But I wasn't sure I was staying in Aus, renting was cheaper than interest repayments alone on a usual mortgage around the city, I thought the market was topped out and was gonna fall (and was wrong for a long time), don't like banks or the idea of asking them for money, not sure I actually like the idea of being established, etc.  My biggest regret is that my dog died and I didn't have a place to bury him lol but it's probably for the best anyway.  Still might buy land if the price is right, and it's finally getting that way, but am not terribly enthused about the idea of roots in any particular area.  I should tho.  Guess you have to pick a place to plant yourself sooner or later and it's sure getting later.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
bwahahahaaahahaha :D
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
23000 dollars for a car? Fuck That Shit...got a better idea
« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2016, 03:30:31 PM »
Coming soon, Getbiggers...taking 4000 in cash down to Whiteys Auto Auction tomorrow.  This will be an epic thread....pictures will begin around 530
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: 23000 dollars for a car? Fuck That Shit...got a better idea
« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2016, 03:35:44 PM »

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2016, 03:41:13 PM »
Goddamit whats going on around here first Vince got a tv and now he could possible get a car, ah fuck it who am i kidding vince is a multimillionaire disguised as a common labourer, got to confuse the getbiggers right babe? babe??????

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2016, 03:49:13 PM »
You could pick up a nice Accord or Camry with that. Don't buy some bullshit old luxury car.

How's the YouTube channel coming?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: August 10, 2016, 03:51:00 PM »
Vince, always buy a Honda. Extremely reliable car.

X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #220 on: August 10, 2016, 03:52:41 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2016, 04:14:29 PM »
 ::)

Will Verizon give you the time off while you are still on your probationary ("ramp up" ... oh, brother  ::)  ) period ??

Call volumes are at an all-time high these days, and associates need to be mindful of these volumes.  Honor your commitment to Verizon, Melvin, if you ever hope to win Pissy Vissy back.

K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2016, 04:16:09 PM »
Coming soon, Getbiggers...taking 4000 in cash down to Whiteys Auto Auction tomorrow.  This will be an epic thread....pictures will begin around 530
Racist post reported
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
Vince goes to the auto auction.

I hope this is the first episode!!!

I'm assuming  this is a public auction, please update us on the quality of the cars....

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2016, 05:26:34 PM »

IA that the cat auction off of 85 going towards Simpsonville or Greenville?  ??? If so, save your cash and head to the motor mile, Greer, Spartanburg and just take 15 grand cash and you'll be aight.

Avoid that car auction off of 85 if you can.  :)
D