Author Topic: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary  (Read 16664 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2016, 09:05:07 AM »
Hilaey would have cheated if it was close.   like crazy.  She's gonna cheat so bad against Trump.  The 2004 Bush Ohio playbook ;)

I agree.  If they weren't willing to cheat themselves as they did, then she'd gladly do it for them.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2016, 09:07:42 AM »
'
I'm a little excited about Trump, because he's a 911 Truther, and he's so close with alex jones.   We could see Bush on trial before the end of Trump's first year lol.

Hilary will be more of the same we have now.  johnson is interesting.

It could easily be Bernie/Warren vs Ryan/Cruz, for all we know.   Hilary should be indicted, Trump should get knocked out convention by delegates for GOP trolling and purposely tanking.   

No need to stress that much yet - get thru the conventions and indictments before anything else.

Alex Jones will have him "investigating" all the wrong stuff, though.  I'd love to know who introduced those two.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2016, 09:10:28 AM »
I actually think 240 is the most calm out of everyone, especially the Trump voters. Behind the perceived confidence of Trump voters, there is doubt and nervousness.

If Hillary voters aren't doubtful and nervous, it's only because they're too stupid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2016, 09:40:39 AM »
If Hillary voters aren't doubtful and nervous, it's only because they're too stupid.

she's a weak candidate.  But he is flawed.  and weak usually beats flaws.  People prefer a shitty rowboat over a yacht with a big hold in the bottom.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2016, 09:47:31 AM »
she's a weak candidate.  But he is flawed.  and weak usually beats flaws.  People prefer a shitty rowboat over a yacht with a big hold in the bottom.

You can't deny she's flawed, too.  And that unlike him, she's being protected by the media.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2016, 10:06:09 AM »
You can't deny she's flawed, too.  And that unlike him, she's being protected by the media.

All candidates are flawed.

The question is to what level.

Both are extremely flawed and to be honest, are the worst candidates of either party at this point in time.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2016, 10:08:02 AM »

That's the real difference in the two candidates. How the establishment media treats them. For Trump, at first it was reporting on him as though the circus came to town, and he was the head clown, and as he progressed and started winning big time, he was attacked at every turn, yet he came out on top, over all the establishment Republican candidates, RINOs. He's still being attacked by the establishment media, and they're saying no one will vote for him, although the RINOs he beat were presented as just what America wants?

As for Hillary, its been the queen has arrived, everyone bow down to her, since the beginning of her campaign. As far as the establishment media is concerned, she can do no wrong, and every scandal, lie, crime, and shady deal of hers, that gets any press, is soon hidden away, with the "Let's move on here, nothing really to see people," attitude from the establishment media.

I'm also sick of hearing Hillary's screeching, annoying voice, that I can't stand the thought of having to hear, for another 4 years!

So, I'm Voting For President Trump 2016!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2016, 10:11:40 AM »
All candidates are flawed.

The question is to what level.

Both are extremely flawed and to be honest, are the worst candidates of either party at this point in time.

100% agree.  The way they're the most flawed is how they treat the interests of normal people.  That's the flaw we need to be concerned with.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2016, 10:20:37 AM »
That's the real difference in the two candidates. How the establishment media treats them. For Trump, at first it was reporting on him as though the circus came to town, and he was the head clown, and as he progressed and started winning big time, he was attacked at every turn, yet he came out on top, over all the establishment Republican candidates, RINOs. He's still being attacked by the establishment media, and they're saying no one will vote for him, although the RINOs he beat were presented as just what America wants?

I know.  This is the part which drives me most crazy.  They're taking advantage of how thoughtless (literally, thoughtless) most individuals are.  And it's like: "OK. here you are.  This is what you want."

As for Hillary, its been the queen has arrived, everyone bow down to her, since the beginning of her campaign. As far as the establishment media is concerned, she can do no wrong, and every scandal, lie, crime, and shady deal of hers, that gets any press, is soon hidden away, with the "Let's move on here, nothing really to see people," attitude from the establishment media.

I'm also sick of hearing Hillary's screeching, annoying voice, that I can't stand the thought of having to hear, for another 4 years!

So, I'm Voting For President Trump 2016!

She is a dangerous bitch.  I can't imagine all the bad shit due to happen under her "administration".  The ISIS ISIL Al Quada whatever will continue to spread while we're scolded not to "bully" the Arabs.  Millions more "migrants" will be shoved into every corner of our nation, half of them probably terrorists.  Fuck this shit.  This can't go on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2016, 10:25:15 AM »

she has very bad health.   head and heart.  and yes, she's protected by the media, against trump and bernie too.

and she should be indicted - along with obama - for benghazi.  But excluding him is pure politics.

People think my attacks on trump are an endorsement of hilary - totally not the case.   Unlike our boy coach, no clinton will ever get my vote.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2016, 10:32:43 AM »
she has very bad health.   head and heart.  and yes, she's protected by the media, against trump and bernie too.

and she should be indicted - along with obama - for benghazi.  But excluding him is pure politics.

People think my attacks on trump are an endorsement of hilary - totally not the case.   Unlike our boy coach, no clinton will ever get my vote.

What do you know about this one?  I'll admit to being 100% out of it on Benghazi.  I know people died while Obama leisurely and laughingly golfed during or right after it, but that's all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2016, 12:28:11 PM »

Hmm. I don't know. She being very unforthcoming, guarded and is tight with her releases/ speeches/appearances. Trump, on the other hand, despite his shenanigans with reporters and barring certain news outlets, has been pretty open with the media - and given his lack of discretion and knowledge of policy it has done him no favours. Basically, Clinton is just sitting back and letting Trump dig his own grave.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »
I know.  This is the part which drives me most crazy.  They're taking advantage of how thoughtless (literally, thoughtless) most individuals are.  And it's like: "OK. here you are.  This is what you want."

She is a dangerous bitch.  I can't imagine all the bad shit due to happen under her "administration".  The ISIS ISIL Al Quada whatever will continue to spread while we're scolded not to "bully" the Arabs.  Millions more "migrants" will be shoved into every corner of our nation, half of them probably terrorists.  Fuck this shit.  This can't go on.

This I actually question.

Does she immediately change the tone the second she's in office? Remember, It's Obama that's the secret Muslim right?

Not Hillary.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2016, 02:20:00 PM »
This I actually question.

Does she immediately change the tone the second she's in office? Remember, It's Obama that's the secret Muslim right?

Not Hillary.

It's the muslims that are not so secretly paying Hillary, through the millions of dollars that they donated to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, so yeah, she's working for radical islam, same as Obozo.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2016, 05:33:25 PM »
that's 2012 talk right there.   

Repubs' only defense of romney getting creamed in every poll was "don't believe the polls".  And the polls ended up pretty accurate.  It's 2016, they get a lot of it right these days.  If EVERY poll ends up with Hilary +5 come election day, Trump will not win. 
I Don't believe the polls either way, if they are good polls people start to think they don't need to go out and vote. The Brexit polls are going to be a clear indicator of what will happen in November, and as we saw it was very shocking. The outcome of Brexit removed all doubt from my mind Trump would lose, however I will not get comfortable because I would like to see a landslide win.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »
I Don't believe the polls either way, if they are good polls people start to think they don't need to go out and vote. The Brexit polls are going to be a clear indicator of what will happen in November, and as we saw it was very shocking. The outcome of Brexit removed all doubt from my mind Trump would lose, however I will not get comfortable because I would like to see a landslide win.
Settle, down, potato. Real people are talking politics.  ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2016, 08:17:31 PM »
Settle, down, potato. Real people are talking politics.  ::)
:-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »
I Don't believe the polls either way,

Presidential polls have been very accurate in the past few elections.

they don't matter much now, BUT they're accurate.  If a person is losing most of the year in most of the polls - they lose the election.  All stays equal, with Trump magically winning rassmussen while losing everywhere, then he will lose election.

Trump needs to be tied in most polls.  lead some, trail some, but it has to be a draw, or he lead big, to win.   I think you will agree - if Trump is down 6 points in 99% of the polls, and down 6 points in RCP, come first wee of november.... he ain't winning the election.  Agreed?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2016, 10:30:33 PM »
Presidential polls have been very accurate in the past few elections.

they don't matter much now, BUT they're accurate.  If a person is losing most of the year in most of the polls - they lose the election.  All stays equal, with Trump magically winning rassmussen while losing everywhere, then he will lose election.

Trump needs to be tied in most polls.  lead some, trail some, but it has to be a draw, or he lead big, to win.   I think you will agree - if Trump is down 6 points in 99% of the polls, and down 6 points in RCP, come first wee of november.... he ain't winning the election.  Agreed?

Actually Nate Silver the Lieberal polling guru was way out of line on Trump all through the primaries.  He is using old models and they proved to be shit and worthless.  He'd also change his predictions immediately before the actual vote to make it look like he was closer.  This isn't the same as 2012 with Romney.  It is an antiestablishment year like hasn't been seen since 1994.  And there hasn't been a 3rd Democrat term since when, FDR?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2016, 10:36:24 PM »
Actually Nate Silver the Lieberal polling guru was way out of line on Trump all through the primaries.  He is using old models and they proved to be shit and worthless.  He'd also change his predictions immediately before the actual vote to make it look like he was closer.  This isn't the same as 2012 with Romney.  It is an antiestablishment year like hasn't been seen since 1994.  And there hasn't been a 3rd Democrat term since when, FDR?

You're only MAKING my point - that any ONE poll or pollster can be off - but when 99% of them agree, it's safe to believe it's accurate.

You're making my case here, dude.   Rassmussen had Romney by what, 5 points, in 2012?   They predicted a 100 point Romney win - they were insanely wrong.   But they were just ONE.

At the end, the vast majority of polls had Obama winning, and he did, easily.   If the vast majority say Hilary will win, and they say it right before the election, then that is what will happen.

Also, you're forgetting Trump isn't a republican - Hilary and Trump are both de facto Dems, so yes, there will be a dem in office in 2017... we just have to figure out which one ;)     Any good repub would be wrecking hilary by 8 or 12 points right now, she's so weak, facing indictment, hated, sick, and just a basic bag of crap.   Problsm is, Trump just keeps going dumb things... who knows why...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2016, 10:37:44 PM »
Why do people keep harping on Hillary being indicted, etc? Just because you keep saying it, it doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It's never going to happen. She is rich and powerful. You're not. Case closed.  Get over it.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2016, 10:48:09 PM »
Why do people keep harping on Hillary being indicted, etc? Just because you keep saying it, it doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It's never going to happen. She is rich and powerful. You're not. Case closed.  Get over it.

it probably won't happen.  But IF it did, she's done.   If there's a 1% chance that it'll happen, then it's worthy of discussion.

The only reason it hasn't happened is that the same inept "republicans" that couldn't bust obama for fast & furious, are now trying to bust hilary.  If they spent half as much time in the library, as they did in the makeup room for their many FOX news appearances to complain about hilary, they'd have her ass in shackles for that top secret email shady shit.

They just use her as a fundraiser - they don't WANT to run against Bernie/warren.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2016, 05:49:41 AM »
Too bad pollsters have been wrong all season. "Donald Trump will not get to 1237."  ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2016, 07:19:46 AM »
When the polls show trump getting owned ... just as predicted by EVERYONE then the polls must be wrong. Such is the delusional mindset of the trump supporter. One needs to present a specific flaw in the polling methodology.

The last election the Republicans polled themselves and predicted a Romney win. The flaw was they neglected to include the rest of the voters outside of their own echo chamber. But don't let this dissuade you. Santa is coming with a wall in his bag for Christmas.
"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2016, 07:53:41 AM »
You're only MAKING my point - that any ONE poll or pollster can be off - but when 99% of them agree, it's safe to believe it's accurate.

You're making my case here, dude.   Rassmussen had Romney by what, 5 points, in 2012?   They predicted a 100 point Romney win - they were insanely wrong.   But they were just ONE.

At the end, the vast majority of polls had Obama winning, and he did, easily.   If the vast majority say Hilary will win, and they say it right before the election, then that is what will happen.

Also, you're forgetting Trump isn't a republican - Hilary and Trump are both de facto Dems, so yes, there will be a dem in office in 2017... we just have to figure out which one ;)     Any good repub would be wrecking hilary by 8 or 12 points right now, she's so weak, facing indictment, hated, sick, and just a basic bag of crap.   Problsm is, Trump just keeps going dumb things... who knows why...

Nate Silver isn't one poll, he gathers all polls.  Do you even know who he is?  You are making my point that you are a shill.