Author Topic: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary  (Read 16421 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »
Trump's campaign owes him 45.7 million bucks.   He's already given himself 10% of all campaign donations, right back to his kids, his companies, and even 5000 paid to himself for no reason.   

Imagine what happens to all the senate and house races for the republican side, when the RNC ponies up 50 million to help Trump win.. and he just repays himself and take a month off to visit Scotland again and do some golfing.   All those Repub smaller races will suffer.

Basically Trump ran a free campaign to bring down all of H.Clintons republican opponents and most likely in the end Trump is actually going to make money off it...60 year old men aren't Dems all their life only to become a Repub when they approach 70 years old.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2016, 03:11:31 PM »
Haha. Reddit. Yeah. There's that proof.

::)

You keep believing that Trump cares about anyone but Trump. It's your right.

LOSERS HATE WINNERS

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2016, 03:21:03 PM »

LOSERS HATE WINNERS

So will you hate Trump in November?

Because he isn't going to win.

Sorry dude.

And just because I can sense the next thing.

I hate Hillary too.

Fuck both of those anus sniffers.

I notice you didn't mention the previous post where I showed you your error regarding Trumps shit airline.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2016, 03:26:15 PM »
So will you hate Trump in November?
Because he isn't going to win.
Sorry dude.
And just because I can sense the next thing.
I hate Hillary too.
Fuck both of those anus sniffers.
I notice you didn't mention the previous post where I showed you your error regarding Trumps shit airline.

Weeks before the convention... and Trump is doing worse, not better. 

The polls vary, and they don't mean a lot, but momentum isn't on his side. 

NOBODY Here truly believes Trump is a republican.  Hes a democrat that has a few key isolationist positions. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2016, 05:31:22 PM »
I could drop 5 sentences which decimate hilary worse than anything Trump has given us.  So could you.  So could coach is he wasn't spinning tales of concussions. 

Trump is going easy on her.

Bullshit.  You will NEVER drop those 5 sentences because it would be easy to go out and find where Trump said the exact same things.  Lyingcrookedhillary.com has only listed the first 2 of many more to come.  You are desperate in your shilling for Shillary.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2016, 05:43:20 PM »
Bullshit.  You will NEVER drop those 5 sentences because it would be easy to go out and find where Trump said the exact same things.  Lyingcrookedhillary.com has only listed the first 2 of many more to come.  You are desperate in your shilling for Shillary.

Most people for Hillary will either completely ignore it, preferring to believe "everyone is against" her -- or they'll troll it, like mr. turbo is doing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2016, 05:45:22 PM »

They're both lying clowns, dummy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2016, 05:53:39 PM »
They're both lying clowns, dummy.

Won't drop the 5 lines as promised.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2016, 05:54:43 PM »

A third lying clown, then. Shocking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2016, 05:56:21 PM »

if I drop 5 lines which are more succinct, precise, and brutal than the CT, awkward, 3rd grade level shit that trump is delivering...

will you wash my truck, bring me Culver's, and maybe stop at Cheesecake factory and get dessert too?  Would only be fair.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »

Five lines of what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2016, 06:00:31 PM »
Trump seems to be softballing it w her, but I probably haven't seen even 1% of any of the back-and-forth.  So I'm not the best judge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »
Trump seems to be softballing it w her, but I probably haven't seen even 1% of any of the back-and-forth.  So I'm not the best judge.

he was trolling Rubio, sending him water bottles and imitating him.

Branded jeb as a low energy pu$$y.
punked Cruz as a liar.
mocked carson as right on par with a child molester.

Yet with hilary?  "Her hubby cheated!"

He's gone easy on her - and she's the biggest target he'll face.   He knows her better than anyone...

Either he just lost his teeth OR he is going easy on her.   AND if he's going easy on her, you have to ask why...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »
Most people for Hillary will either completely ignore it, preferring to believe "everyone is against" her -- or they'll troll it, like mr. turbo is doing.

I clearly stated I'm not for Hillary

I'm just as opposed to Hillary as TRUMP!

;)

"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2016, 06:07:24 PM »

punked Cruz as a liar.

He's gone easy on her - and she's the biggest target he'll face.   He knows her better than anyone...

Either he just lost his teeth OR he is going easy on her.   AND if he's going easy on her, you have to ask why...

Lyingcrookedhillary.com:

"Hillary Clinton lied when she said there was “no classified material” on her illicit server – in the order of more than 2,000 classified emails and 22 “Top Secret” emails containing some of the nation’s most sensitive intelligence.
Her secret server was a foreign hacker’s dream, exposing classified material, jeopardizing our national security, and endangering lives all so she could shield HER SECRETS from public scrutiny.
Her reckless conduct and dishonest attempts to avoid accountability show she cannot be trusted in the White House."

Where's the 5 sentences?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2016, 06:13:30 PM »

punked Cruz as a liar.

I remember when we were saying how the summer would tell the tale.  Well, hate to say it, but June is almost over and the only uptick I've seen is that he's reading material instead of firing it off thoughtlessly.  That's a big step, but I'm not even sure if he's doing that consistently.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2016, 06:14:23 PM »
Lyingcrookedhillary.com:

"Hillary Clinton lied when she said there was “no classified material” on her illicit server – in the order of more than 2,000 classified emails and 22 “Top Secret” emails containing some of the nation’s most sensitive intelligence.
Her secret server was a foreign hacker’s dream, exposing classified material, jeopardizing our national security, and endangering lives all so she could shield HER SECRETS from public scrutiny.
Her reckless conduct and dishonest attempts to avoid accountability show she cannot be trusted in the White House."

Where's the 5 sentences?

Hilary is the shadiest MFer in the last 30 years of govt, and you cannot name one shadier.
Hilary spent a decade collecting payment from foreign govts for future favors when she became president.
Hilary let benghazi happen so Obama would win re-election so she didn't have to run against a sitting president in 2016.
Hilary makes Liz Warren look like a stable, prepared, trustworthy candidate for president.
Hilary is the dick cheney of the democrat party.

this took 45 seconds while I was eating quesidillas and buzzed off jack.  and it's way better than the lyinghilary list

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2016, 06:19:35 PM »
I clearly stated I'm not for Hillary

I'm just as opposed to Hillary as TRUMP!

;)

Are you saying you're equally opposed to each of them?

Or you're as opposed to her as Trump is, you mean?  lol  I get it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2016, 06:25:07 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »
Hilary is the shadiest MFer in the last 30 years of govt, and you cannot name one shadier.
Hilary spent a decade collecting payment from foreign govts for future favors when she became president.
Hilary let benghazi happen so Obama would win re-election so she didn't have to run against a sitting president in 2016.
Hilary makes Liz Warren look like a stable, prepared, trustworthy candidate for president.

this took 45 seconds while I was eating quesidillas and buzzed off jack.  and it's way better than the lyinghilary list

He could get one of his bigtime lawyers to spell out a problem for her regarding Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, and possibly her email server.  Stuff that is 1000x better and more convincing than what we see on the pathetic excuse for news.  You know it and I know it, and everyone else should know it.

No, I don't believe Trump is giving his best shot.  I really hope he gets it together as quickly as possible, though.  We need him.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2016, 06:35:16 PM »
If the republicans backed him and openly got behind him, he'd gear up and put on a show. They're not, so I think he's acting like a bratty kid and doesn't care if he wins or not. He's going to take his ball and go home. Sucks.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2016, 06:38:26 PM »

Other than the dick Cheney thing he has said every one of those things multiple times.  The reason you do t know that is because you stick to liberal sites like Huffpo.  Watch his antiHillary speech.  He called her the most corrupt person to run for President Ever or in the last 100 years.  Drop the quesadilla.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2016, 06:45:05 PM »
from his speech tonight

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2016, 06:26:42 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2016, 09:13:08 AM »

Trump vs Hillary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
X