Author Topic: Working out when you have a concussion?  (Read 3011 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Working out when you have a concussion?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 09:33:10 PM »
No one hates you Coach.

We just see you for the bullshitter you are.

Time and again you spout some bullshit and time and again you have to back out and "correct yourself" because you made up something or just "feel" a certain way.

It's not hate. I feel sorry for you.

4 marriages.
Lies about your son.
Over exaggerating your impact on MMA fighters.
Ignoring science.

I mean. Really. You're pitiful.

Haters want to be you. I wouldn't want to have your life for any amount of money.

Hey, you're invited to come down and clear the lies. I mean, if I put myself out there then I get literally slandered I should be obligated to clear my name. Now if I were just another gimmick hiding behind a keyboard that would be a different story.

Btw, what was my impact on MMA fighters. I must have missed that one.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
No one hates you Coach.

We just see you for the bullshitter you are.

Time and again you spout some bullshit and time and again you have to back out and "correct yourself" because you made up something or just "feel" a certain way.

It's not hate. I feel sorry for you.

4 marriages.
Lies about your son.
Over exaggerating your impact on MMA fighters.
Ignoring science.

I mean. Really. You're pitiful.

Haters want to be you. I wouldn't want to have your life for any amount of money.

At least we aren't getting personal.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 09:36:28 PM »
Hey, you're invited to come down and clear the lies. I mean, if I put myself out there then I get literally slandered I'm should be obligated to clear my name. Now if I were just another gimmick hiding behind a keyboard that would be a different story.

Btw, what was my impact on MMA fighters. I must have missed that one.

Why? What do you want me to do? Show up at your business and ask you for names? Would you actually give them?

You're the one posting about every fucking MMA guy who even steps foot in your establishment.

You do it all of the time.

I meet people all of the time, but you don't see me posting every fucking time some famous person walks in the doors to my studio I meet.

It's sad. Again. Like a 16 year old. Makes you look like a douchebag.

It's even worse when the fighter gets their ass beat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 09:50:00 PM »
Why? What do you want me to do? Show up at your business and ask you for names? Would you actually give them?

You're the one posting about every fucking MMA guy who even steps foot in your establishment.

I meet people all of the time, but you don't see me posting every fucking time some famous person walks in the doors to my studio I meet.

I mean, I met Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, last week, and you don't see me bragging about it. I figured I was just happy to meet one of the leaders in the fitness industry. No need to brag about meeting Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP. 
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 10:01:39 PM »

I don't think I posted that and as I've said along time ago, I quit training fighters but one. But hey, this is get big but it's perfectly ok for you post all over Facebook a pic of you and "The guy from that thing". What I post on here and what you post on FB kinda makes you look like a douchbag.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 10:05:16 PM »
I don't think I posted that and as I've said along time ago, I quit training fighters but one. But hey, this is get big but it's perfectly ok for you post all over Facebook a pic of you and "The guy from that thing". What I post on here and what you post on FB kinda makes you look like a douchbag.

Yeah. Because it's Facebook. And I didn't post it everywhere. I posted as my profile picture. I have taken tons of photos with famous people. I don't post them all up.

Stalking my Facebook, Coach?

Man. You really are a teenage girl. You're sad. Sad sad sad.

So stupid you don't even realize you're making yourself look like a bigger buffoon.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 10:12:03 PM »
Yeah. Because it's Facebook. And I didn't post it everywhere. I posted as my profile picture. I have taken tons of photos with famous people. I don't post them all up.

Stalking my Facebook, Coach?

Man. You really are a teenage girl. You're sad. Sad sad sad.

So stupid you don't even realize you're making yourself look like a bigger buffoon.

FB is a much bigger forum than getbig. Here you have a bunch of assholes that hide behind gimmicks that slander and talk shit. There you can pick and choose who requests to follow you.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 10:15:38 PM »
FB is a much bigger forum than getbig. Here you have a bunch of assholes that hide behind gimmicks that slander and talk shit. There you can pick and choose who requests to follow you.

Not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but ok.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2016, 03:34:49 AM »
Six concussions and three out cold. Now dealing with cervical spine problems and had post concussion syndrome after my bike crash in 02. Was doing a down hill in NH and crashed at about 30mph. Grade 3 AC separation of my rt shoulder and it popped through the skin, compound ring finger fracture and the list goes on.

This is what really did my neck in along with all the hs and college football hits.

Have you had surgery on your neck?  My neck finally feels like it is healing up it took about a year of watching everything I do. No squats lighter over head movements I can only sleep on my back now or everything gets numb. The pain was unbearable for most of the last year. I'm grateful it's gotten better.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »
I mean, I met Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, last week, and you don't see me bragging about it. I figured I was just happy to meet one of the leaders in the fitness industry. No need to brag about meeting Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP. 
  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2016, 03:15:28 PM »
Outed!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
  ;D

Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, told me all about the establishment of Goodrum Enterprise.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 04:13:10 PM »
Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, told me all about the establishment of Goodrum Enterprise.

This sounds gayer than it should, really.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »
This sounds gayer than it should, really.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 04:28:02 PM »
 op having other getbigger's doing his dirty work in this thread ;D