Author Topic: Clintons email story gets harder to believe  (Read 1700 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Clintons email story gets harder to believe
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 01:15:31 PM »
Both Trump and Clinton die hards are cultists.

They both have very rabid fans that don't see the reality of their candidates.

It's a disaster.

I agree to a certain extent, although I don't put a lot of the Trump supporters that I've encountered in that category.  They are just fed up with the status quo and don't give a rip.  Because of that, they are willing to ignore or accept all of the bad things Trump brings to the table. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 01:21:29 PM »
I agree to a certain extent, although I don't put a lot of the Trump supporters that I've encountered in that category.  They are just fed up with the status quo and don't give a rip.  Because of that, they are willing to ignore or accept all of the bad things Trump brings to the table. 

Perhaps, but a lot of Trump's own statements seem to show cult like attitudes.

He truly could shoot someone and he wouldn't lose the base he has. He has said some vile nasty things about people and not lost one bit of support among those people.

I can't for the life of me understand that at all.

Sure, it makes for some great tag lines and oh look... he doesn't care moments, but really, leaders are supposed to care... Right?

When you go to work, as most people do, do you want to feel like your boss doesn't give a shit about you at all? That's not what leaders do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 01:27:12 PM »
Perhaps, but a lot of Trump's own statements seem to show cult like attitudes.

He truly could shoot someone and he wouldn't lose the base he has. He has said some vile nasty things about people and not lost one bit of support among those people.

I can't for the life of me understand that at all.

Sure, it makes for some great tag lines and oh look... he doesn't care moments, but really, leaders are supposed to care... Right?

When you go to work, as most people do, do you want to feel like your boss doesn't give a shit about you at all? That's not what leaders do.

I hear you.  Trump is the most vile person who has ever made it this far in political office IMO.  It really doesn't make sense.  Surreal. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 01:29:05 PM »
Bloomberg should have run 3rd party

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 01:32:07 PM »
I hear you.  Trump is the most vile person who has ever made it this far in political office IMO.  It really doesn't make sense.  Surreal. 

I feel the same way about Hillary. I just don't get the fascination with either one.

Man, I'm not bullshitting, I would vote for damn near anyone over these two clowns.

Unbelievable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 01:39:38 PM »
I feel the same way about Hillary. I just don't get the fascination with either one.

Man, I'm not bullshitting, I would vote for damn near anyone over these two clowns.

Unbelievable.

Yeah.  Republicans are so friggin stupid.  They had several vastly superior options.  But something different is happening. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 01:43:17 PM »
Yeah.  Republicans are so friggin stupid.  They had several vastly superior options.  But something different is happening.  

They did! So many better options.

Question... Do you feel that the Republican party was Highjacked in some way?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 02:17:03 PM »
They did! So many better options.

Question... Do you feel that the Republican party was Highjacked in some way?

Yeah, pretty much.  A minority of Republican voters made this decision.  The anti-Trump vote was enormous. 

I talked to a delegate who is getting on the plane today headed to the convention and he's holding out hope that they can deny Trump the nomination.  Not going to happen, but there are a lot of delegates who agree with him.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 03:16:58 PM »
Yeah, pretty much.  A minority of Republican voters made this decision.  The anti-Trump vote was enormous. 

I talked to a delegate who is getting on the plane today headed to the convention and he's holding out hope that they can deny Trump the nomination.  Not going to happen, but there are a lot of delegates who agree with him.   

If they do, they get my vote.