Author Topic: Michael Phelps, 5th Olympics How?  (Read 3145 times)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: Michael Phelps, 5th Olympics How?
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2016, 08:40:34 AM »
Yes....the U.S. did not report his two failed tests prior to the Olympic trials.

The USOC let him run knowing he was dirty.

Lewis was one of the main accusers of Ben Johnson. He cried for years over his steroid use. I realize most Olympic athletes use them, but it angers me when they totally deny it and throw others under the bus.
S

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2016, 11:18:23 AM »
Yes....the U.S. did not report his two failed tests prior to the Olympic trials.

Yep: http://youtu.be/F04etMA6bgk

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 12:00:18 PM »
Of corse PED. Outside of bodybuilding the rest of the sports world is very ignorant regarding PED'S. there are so many boxers that are loaded it's fucking incredible. Errol Spence has nippies like torpedoes and nobody suspects a thing. Fucking Juan Manuel Marquez is more toned conditioned, hits harder and has better stamina at a higher weight in his 40s than he did in his 20s. Dumbasses like Dan Raphael believe he drinks his own pee. Idiot. PED'S Are so wide@widespread it's ridiculous. I don't have a problem with it per se. But pretending that drug testing stops it is a joke.

YOU UTTER KU.NT !!!!! Keep your @'s and #'s out of get big, you've been warned!!!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »

Joe Rogan had Victor Conte(BALCO Labs) on his podcast a few years ago. Victor went into great detail explaining the corruption with Olympic Testing,etc..    It's the most informative PED-related interview I've ever listened to.