Author Topic: Tren makes me mentally ill  (Read 1719 times)

Juiced

• Getbig II
Tren makes me mentally ill
« on: June 30, 2016, 08:53:56 AM »
I injected myself with 100mg of tren ace amd 100mg of test prop yesturday pre workout.
Right now I feel quite agressive but the most moticable affect yet has to be that I start laughting histaricly once I see a funny meme on insta.  ;D People think i must have forgotten to take my xanax..
Is it normal that mental effects happen so rapidly or is it placebo? btw i am hungry as am ox.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Tren makes me mentally ill
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 11:29:53 AM »
You remind me of a friend, when we were teenagers he had one shot of decca then a few hrs later smashed up his room, citing roid rage....

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:08:39 PM »
ive never had one mental side thank god...been up to a gram of tren, 150mg drol, halo, ect.... the only thing that gives me aggression or makes me get pissed for no reason would be HUNGER.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 07:22:03 PM »
You remind me of a friend, when we were teenagers he had one shot of decca then a few hrs later smashed up his room, citing roid rage....

Lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 07:54:29 PM »

Lol!   Too funny

We all know one guy like that growing up
you are gay.

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 10:59:39 PM »
 ;D Well I can't wait for the real sides to step in and the placebos to fade away.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 01:57:57 AM »
Tren makes me feel euphoric... Or probably tren + the other AAS and anxiliaries im taking..
Only thing that sucks is shitty sleep leading to being tired.
I do tend to laugh more easily at some stuff, it happenned on clen too, might be related to the CNS being too be over stimulated ? Hard to tell.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 02:50:14 PM »
eh i think it's true. take tren too long and it messes with your head, i remember gh15 saying don't take it for more than 6 months straight for your mental health lol