Author Topic: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations  (Read 22914 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 11:16:25 AM »
Good video Wiggs. Totally spot on and should be taught in public schools. It is the duty of parents to teach their women to be subservient and shun the feminist agenda. Teachers should be beat up by fathers in dark alleys if they spew their feminist propaganda.

Most female politicians should be removed from office and sentenced to making sandwiches barefoot. The only female politicians that can remain are the ones opposing the Globalist cockroaches. There are a few I can think of in Germany, France and USA.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 11:21:19 AM »

While I agree with the video for the most part, I don't agree that women should not be allowed to vote. Anyone who is forced to pay taxes to a government should have the right to vote.
Women should not be in the workplace. They should be at home having babies and cleaning the house etc. So therefore they should not be paying taxes and not have the right to vote. This is how societies have managed to survive up to this point.

The fake jews were behind this because they were the lead feminist activists. They always meddle where they shouldn't. They are fucking cockroaches.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 11:24:04 AM »
don't forget to impale the politicians following a quick tribunal
"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 11:42:03 AM »
Of course Mr. Turbo. I endorse your message!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2016, 12:00:31 PM »
x2 for my gf

could be a good litmus test for right thinking

with repercussions following any negative responses
"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 12:07:38 PM »
They should not be allowed to vote. :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 12:21:52 PM »
would be curious to hear feedback directly from any females on the forum about this vid

8)
"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »

Working on it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »
This is a great video.  I only wish the United States as a whole was willing to accept reality instead of pretending reality is what they would like it to be.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 02:48:11 PM »
These are issues that heterosexual men in the west of all ethnicities can agree on.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 06:39:26 PM »
Okay, token liberal/feminist sympathizer chiming in. I'm not surprised that this video would be a hit here, but here's where I see problems with the video:

1. First and foremost, Sweden is not the rape capital of the world. This is something right-wingers and anti-immigrationists love to say, but Sweden's high rape statistics are a reflection of an aggressive attempt to record all incidents of sexual violence. In addition to the system's inherent aggressiveness, Sweden has a broad definition of rape and records each incident separately. So, if a woman is raped multiple times, each instance is counted as a separate attack, unlike in other countries.

2.An immigration rush would not qualify as Unwin's definition of expansive energy. Immigrating populations aren't conquering foreign territories or exploring unexplored regions. And, no, no matter how much you may want to play a game of semantics, some youtube videos of a shanty town in Paris do not equal conquering a foreign territory.

3.Signs of societal decline AREN'T  observable. Realistically, so many people have never had it so good in most areas. I'm not saying the world is perfect. There are and always will be issues in every major sector of life, but a shrinking middle class does not equal society collapsing.

There were a few more, but those were some of the big ones. Since people complain about my long posts, I tried to keep it brief.

Also, I have to say that when someone posts that they showed their wife/gf something and even she agreed, I usually think it's complete bullshit. However, in this case, I actually completely buy that you could show this video to any number of women and about half of them would agree with the guy. I don't think he makes any particularly strong points in the video, but how you feel about the vid largely depends on your personal starting point and there are a lot of women who believe a lot of these things.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2016, 06:44:40 PM »
the video is well produced but the content leaves much to be desired...TLDW

consider the fact that this is wiggs approved. pretty much disqualifies it from serious examination.

when the world is proven to be flat I will watch this video.

:)
"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2016, 06:45:37 PM »
Japhites

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2016, 10:54:57 PM »
Sweden has a broad definition of rape

Julian Assange has broad trouble.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2016, 11:06:46 PM »
Okay, token liberal/feminist sympathizer chiming in. I'm not surprised that this video would be a hit here, but here's where I see problems with the video:

1. First and foremost, Sweden is not the rape capital of the world. This is something right-wingers and anti-immigrationists love to say, but Sweden's high rape statistics are a reflection of an aggressive attempt to record all incidents of sexual violence. In addition to the system's inherent aggressiveness, Sweden has a broad definition of rape and records each incident separately. So, if a woman is raped multiple times, each instance is counted as a separate attack, unlike in other countries.

Okay, token honest person with no horse in the race here.

There IS a rape epidemic in EUROPE.  What the above poster writes is the mantra of lying "left wingers."  They mix a tiny bit of truth (yes the new crime reporting statistics do influence it somewhat) with their filthy lies (middle eastern/african rape of European women is a major phenomenon), and there you have it, the big leftist scumbag lie.

Ψ

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2016, 12:07:09 AM »
Yep, that video is on point. 100 % true.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2016, 01:18:58 AM »

While I agree with the video for the most part, I don't agree that women should not be allowed to vote. Anyone who is forced to pay taxes to a government should have the right to vote.
no they shouldn't because of that...

femenine cuckholds like you are part reason for this development

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2016, 01:40:34 AM »
not much more pathetic than "men" sitting around whining about women

:'(

and you are a pathetic cuckold
Ψ

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2016, 01:44:07 AM »
and you are a pathetic cuckold

actually he's of african heritage, so his position in the question is... understandable.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2016, 03:51:12 AM »

2.An immigration rush would not qualify as Unwin's definition of expansive energy. Immigrating populations aren't conquering foreign territories or exploring unexplored regions. And, no, no matter how much you may want to play a game of semantics, some youtube videos of a shanty town in Paris do not equal conquering a foreign territory.

3.Signs of societal decline AREN'T  observable. Realistically, so many people have never had it so good in most areas. I'm not saying the world is perfect. There are and always will be issues in every major sector of life, but a shrinking middle class does not equal society collapsing.

There were a few more, but those were some of the big ones. Since people complain about my long posts, I tried to keep it brief.

Also, I have to say that when someone posts that they showed their wife/gf something and even she agreed, I usually think it's complete bullshit. However, in this case, I actually completely buy that you could show this video to any number of women and about half of them would agree with the guy. I don't think he makes any particularly strong points in the video, but how you feel about the vid largely depends on your personal starting point and there are a lot of women who believe a lot of these things.

::)

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2016, 04:05:15 AM »
Women should not be in the workplace. They should be at home having babies and cleaning the house etc. So therefore they should not be paying taxes and not have the right to vote. This is how societies have managed to survive up to this point.

The fake jews were behind this because they were the lead feminist activists. They always meddle where they shouldn't. They are fucking cockroaches.

Really? So the next time you go to Hooters you would prefer to be served by men?  ;D

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2016, 04:23:18 AM »
no they shouldn't because of that...

femenine cuckholds like you are part reason for this development

Move to Saudi Arabia then if it bothers you so much, women can't vote there.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2016, 05:25:38 AM »

now I know why you are called V man

V for VAGINA
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2016, 05:26:38 AM »

Do you realize how idiotic your statement is?

Or are you just an idiot?
Ψ

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2016, 06:00:09 AM »
now I know why you are called V man

V for VAGINA

Wow....good one. Did you think of that all by yourself? You just shattered the stereotype that "Musclemen" are just big dumb oafs.

Do you realize how idiotic your statement is?

Or are you just an idiot?

Obviously you are just being sarcastic here based on your previous show of intellectual prowess, because anyone who cannot understand the point of my post is truly an idiot of epic proportions.