Author Topic: A shocking message from Dallas McCarver to people judging his physique  (Read 19256 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
It was a little overdone, but all in all I'm on this dude's side. He's having fun.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
His personality is exact as Jeff McFarlands they even speak alike!

moty

• Getbig III
I finally got to watch this and honestly I was expecting MUCH worse. This honestly wasn't that bad and I don't even think it could be classified as a "meltdown".

You gotta put yourselves in his shoes, which I know many of you can't come anywhere close to doing so I wouldn't expect you to honestly.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Looks good from the front. Good shape but no cuts. From the back he looks like hammered dog shit. Kai and Phil will slaughter him. Low level show with no stars. He will be lucky to make top 10 at the Olympia.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He looked better last year.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He looked better last year.

Def bigger but that does not mean better. Close to a 30lb difference but hard to make out in this comparison.

If he can bring out more detail at the Olympia he could move up a few places because he is huge. Just have to wonder if the young guys from the heavy GH/slin generation can pull the detail out.

He was on the gas hard at a young age. Might be 20 in the last pics.

moty

• Getbig III
crazy abdominal separation already,,,he's already peaked sad to say,,should just dial it back a bit and start a training/g4p business using his competing days as his gimmick,,,,dude would rake it in,,,,looked good in the pics with the blue trunks

also brutal acne and gyno in those last pics,,,don't even wanna know how much deca and anadrol was being ran there

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
crazy abdominal separation already,,,he's already peaked sad to say,,should just dial it back a bit and start a training/g4p business using his competing days as his gimmick,,,,dude would rake it in,,,,looked good in the pics with the blue trunks

also brutal acne and gyno in those last pics,,,don't even wanna know how much deca and anadrol was being ran there
brutal, might not recover

balzac

• Getbig IV
I wonder what his drug regimen looks like? His training partner Michaela Aycock just won a pro show at 21 and looks as if she runs more than some males.

:-\

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ::) Generation SNOWFLAKE

Method101

• Getbig V
what are "bodybuilding fans" supposed to talk about other than the guy's physique lol!?

I hope he is self-aware enough to realise he's given himself diastasis recti!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
His personality is exact as Jeff McFarlands they even speak alike!

Lol, nice.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Bbers have frugal egos and majority are so insecure, if they weren't they wouldn't be bbing and competing to begin with, always seeking approval and validation but can't take criticisms

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I didn't think that was much of a meltdown

The dude didn't look particularly angry about it all.

Just wondering whether he was referring to people specifically giving him advices from the internet or is he just delusionally assuming any thread pertaining to him exists solely to offer him advice.

Simple Simon

was taking insulin at 19 (if I recall correctly), inadvertently told me when I was trolling him.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Looks good from the front. Good shape but no cuts. From the back he looks like hammered dog shit. Kai and Phil will slaughter him. Low level show with no stars. He will be lucky to make top 10 at the Olympia.

Kai isn't doing the O. But I honestly think his back isn't THAT bad, he just needs to pose it better. His posing from the back is horrendous. Of course, he can improve the actual back muscles, and I'm sure he will. He's like, what? 24? 25? He's got plenty of time to improve. I see him as the next Wolf (with much better calves) in 5-10 years. Kind of like what we thought Compton would be (or is going to be, as well). I'm actually interested to see Dallas and Justin square off. They both seem to have a ton of similarities. Both are tall, white, and packed with muscle on a good frame.

Simple Simon

Kai isn't doing the O. But I honestly think his back isn't THAT bad, he just needs to pose it better. His posing from the back is horrendous. Of course, he can improve the actual back muscles, and I'm sure he will. He's like, what? 24? 25? He's got plenty of time to improve. I see him as the next Wolf (with much better calves) in 5-10 years. Kind of like what we thought Compton would be (or is going to be, as well). I'm actually interested to see Dallas and Justin square off. They both seem to have a ton of similarities. Both are tall, white, and packed with muscle on a good frame.
deteriorating with each passing year?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
NERVOUS WRECK

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
deteriorating with each passing year?

Wolf looked excellent in his late 20s/early 30s. I think both Dallas and Compton will look their best in the next 5 years and then start declining like Wolf (and many other tall white bodybuilders).

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
does he need his safe space?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Huge nostrils of peace.  All drugs.  Without his little helpers he's helpless.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Lol so by his standard he also doesn't need people telling him when he looks good either. I mean they do this everyday, they know what they look like, how they compare to the best in the world.

::) clown

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Lol so by his standard he also doesn't need people telling him when he looks good either. I mean they do this everyday, they know what they look like, how they compare to the best in the world.

::) clown

At least he didn't use the argument of "if you don't look better than me, then you don't have any room to talk." That's the most nonsense argument I've ever heard.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Wolf looked excellent in his late 20s/early 30s. I think both Dallas and Compton will look their best in the next 5 years and then start declining like Wolf (and many other tall white bodybuilders).

Compton is pretty short though, isn't he? I think Compton has maxed out and will not improve much to what we've already seen of him. Dallas is the better bet since he looks like he still hasn't fully filled out his structure.