Author Topic: No charges for Hillary Clinton....  (Read 9086 times)

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: No charges for Hillary Clinton....
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
really?   She's a hillbilly from arkansas who is worth hundreds of millions, and is about to run our country for another 8 years.

"inept"?  She's done many crimes and she's still walking free.  Inept people eventually go to jail for felonies.  hilary never will, she'll always get away with it. 

I see lots of words working for her... but INEPT?   She's evil, but very capable.

She isn't from Arkansas.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2016, 10:29:03 PM »
Did anyone think she would be prosecuted?
She hasn't done many interviews or said much.  Hillary will just let Trump self-combust.  Well played.
I think Trump has a bit of corrupt details on Hillary for the debates...wait and see.  I think it's better delivered in a live forum, rather than making a solo speech.  I'm sure we are all in for a delightful reality show debate treat....when those 2 hit the stage.  Huge ratings....HUGE.
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2016, 10:37:07 PM »

I think Trump has a bit of corrupt details on Hillary for the debates...wait and see.

He just wants the debates to be the TV show of the year.   Next year, he'll debate Bill or Obama on TrumpTV and it'll be a PPV event too.

Trump's corrupt details about hilary probably involve him too.   They were bed buddies for decades.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2016, 10:43:58 PM »
 :P

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2016, 10:48:20 PM »

She looks like a young person who was made to look old for a movie.  She should contact O'Hearn's skin lady.  She can get her some Botox and daily chemical peels.  Hillary is so hard to look at.  I'm in fear every day 2 women will be running this country.  Can't navigate a 4 way stop sign, but making choices on war.
I want to see Trump win, then just nuke anyone who won't pay a high tariff.  Yeehaw!!
N

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2016, 12:08:59 AM »
really?   She's a hillbilly from arkansas who is worth hundreds of millions, and is about to run our country for another 8 years.

"inept"?  She's done many crimes and she's still walking free.  Inept people eventually go to jail for felonies.  hilary never will, she'll always get away with it. 

I see lots of words working for her... but INEPT?   She's evil, but very capable.

You do realize that you just underlined my point.  She excels at being a criminal.  She excels at breaking the law.  In virtually every other area of life however she is an inept, bumbling clown and buffoon. 

But hey if a person can excel at one thing, being a criminal piece of filth, then go to washington.  Which at least she had the sense to do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »
You do realize that you just underlined my point.  She excels at being a criminal.  She excels at breaking the law.  In virtually every other area of life however she is an inept, bumbling clown and buffoon. 

But hey if a person can excel at one thing, being a criminal piece of filth, then go to washington.  Which at least she had the sense to do.

most of being a president involves excelling at bending the law to suit your agenda, and using threats, shadiness, cheating, and violence to get your way, domestically and globally.

The things that make her a POS person also make her effective in politics... and that she is.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2016, 12:12:20 AM »
Sadly that is true.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2016, 02:56:00 AM »
She isn't from Arkansas.

Right, she's a Chicago Alinsky-ite.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2016, 02:21:43 PM »
Why do you think this case was re-opened? Because Comey ripped her a new one, said she was guilty in several incidences then let her off the hook. This has nothing to do with Gowdy with the exception of him (and most of the country) trying to figure out why, after basically verbally indicting her, let's her off the hook. Gee, you think it could have had anything to do with her husband and Lynch having a private meeting on a private plane discussing grandkids and golf?

No, but they want you/us to think that, which makes for the real question.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
No, but they want you/us to think that, which makes for the real question.

So they really were just taking about their grandkids and golf or coercion.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2016, 02:46:26 PM »

To think they made a deal on that plane at that time, means that some doubt or question existed as to whether she'd be charged or not, and I don't believe that to be true.  Not even a little bit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2016, 03:16:37 PM »

This "hillbilly from Arkansas" graduated in 1969 with a bachelor of arts, with departmental honors in political science and she received a Juris Doctor degree from Yale in 1973. So, at least she's a well educated hillbilly.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »
I bet her Box Stinks!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2016, 11:50:54 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »

Bill promised her 4-8 years of job security, expanded power, her own agenda, etc.  I'm sure of it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2016, 04:23:25 PM »
Bill promised her 4-8 years of job security, expanded power, her own agenda, etc.  I'm sure of it.

240, does this have anything to do with Trump being a democratic plant?
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2016, 04:14:34 AM »
I bet her Box Stinks!

It'd squeak like an old farm gate if you put her on the adductor machine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2016, 07:02:01 AM »
240, does this have anything to do with Trump being a democratic plant?

Trump announcing his VP choice early... cause he's feeling the heat.

The party knows he's a plant and wants to bounce him at the convention.  Trying to add credibility quickly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2016, 08:40:21 AM »
Trump announcing his VP choice early... cause he's feeling the heat.

The party knows he's a plant and wants to bounce him at the convention.  Trying to add credibility quickly.

240, if Trump is elected, I wonder if they will find some way to get him impeached, so the VP can become president. I bet they are hoping that a great VP is picked!!
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2016, 09:05:20 AM »
I want Trump to win so this country can descend into chaos.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2016, 09:07:16 AM »
240, if Trump is elected, I wonder if they will find some way to get him impeached, so the VP can become president. I bet they are hoping that a great VP is picked!!

Trump already said his VP will be doing the day to day stuff

Essentially, the VP is the one with the power, in this case.  Trump will spend his time "making deals" or some bullshit.  He's been pretty ineffective at deals this far.  All the 'real' names have withdrawn their names from veep consideration.

They want to bounce his ass at the convention next week.  All the party heads are staying home.  They're changing rules.  Jeb & Rudy are speaking loudly this week, so they're fresh in minds of the delegates ;)

Trump can move on to his new network, etc, after next week.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2016, 08:26:20 AM »
You guys can have fun with this one. (Hillary's first year as SoS 2009-10) These are/were marked classified at the time they were hacked.

But Hillary didn't know what "(C)" meant...  ::)

https://t.co/U0fOh6Bx42
a