Author Topic: What do you guys think about Primobolan?  (Read 5164 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: What do you guys think about Primobolan?
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 06:15:08 PM »
My first try with tren ace i was scared to do first shot hahaha now my mouth waters for the cough. First time After 8 -10ml vials In a row later I decided once a year would work enough once a year.  To look like I want 2. I was nuts in the brain and I still am not correctly sane.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2016, 08:56:30 PM »
this is the second summer i ran tren ace and i got off a couple of days ago. gonna switch to test plus peps and maybe npp if i feel like it. I think it's ok to run once in a while just to stare in the mirror and admire yourself, but you musn't become addicted to the look.

i 2nd that

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »
i 2nd that

My first try with tren ace i was scared to do first shot hahaha now my mouth waters for the cough. First time After 8 -10ml vials In a row later I decided once a year would work enough once a year.  To look like I want 2. I was nuts in the brain and I still am not correctly sane.

Yeah, imagine running it for a long time and than stopping it. You start feeling so different

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 03:23:28 PM »
if you run tren long enough you learn to control the dr jeckyll and mister hyde inside of you  :D (speaking of experience here)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 10:47:39 PM »
if you run tren long enough you learn to control the dr jeckyll and mister hyde inside of you  :D (speaking of experience here)

Haha yeah your body gets use to it, it's so interesting when you up the dosage. Let's say u running 100 ed, and u up to 150 ed, u do see drastic changes. 1.4 and above tren's effects become insane