Author Topic: It's time to stock up on guns and ammo  (Read 13786 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: It's time to stock up on guns and ammo
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2016, 04:46:06 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2016, 04:59:11 PM »
Knives can be dangerous. Look at this crazy fuck!

Certainly. But it's hilarious when Brits try to play hardmen, and laugh at Americans with their guns, while a simple pocket knife or pointy kitchen knife throws them into a tissy -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm .

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2016, 05:03:38 PM »
Certainly. But it's hilarious when Brits try to play hardmen, and laugh at Americans with their guns, while a simple pocket knife or pointy kitchen knife throws them into a tissy -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm .

Hahaha, "Oi u cheeky wanker".

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2016, 05:04:07 PM »
Knives can be dangerous. Look at this crazy fuck!

Not from a roof, and limited number of people because reach is limited.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2016, 05:18:29 PM »
Which means when shit goes down, you will be caught away from your little stash and one of the first victims of the "revolution".  

Sorry.  That's just how karma works.

Caught away?... why? How?

Karma?... what does that have to do with anything.  You know absolutely nothing about me.  You're just another idiot talking out of your asshole.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2016, 06:44:13 PM »
We all are.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2016, 06:58:13 PM »
Just use rope like your thug ancestors did.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2016, 07:27:42 PM »
Are people really that scared that they have to carry a firearm on them at all times?  Collect and stockpile weapons and ammo?  I just don't understand the thought process.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2016, 07:33:05 PM »
I blame the boy scouts.  "Be prepared!"

Ok.  For what?

ANYTHING!

---------------------> anxiety

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2016, 07:39:53 PM »
Are people really that scared that they have to carry a firearm on them at all times?  Collect and stockpile weapons and ammo?  I just don't understand the thought process.

well clearly you're not an epic loser like they are.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2016, 11:41:36 PM »

I notice you like to talk shit against whites, but your own ancestry is far far more brutal and shameful.  Practice of slavery?  TICK  Selling your own people as slaves? TICK  Canabalism?  TICK I could write pages of similar facts.  I notice your people are STILL in 2016 desparate to live in European built societies.

So give it up fool.  More and more people are waking up to your loser mantra.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2016, 11:43:41 PM »
Let me explain ot to your clearly limited mind...

No we are not talking about people carrying guns "on them at all times".  We are talking about owning guns which may be stored at home in case they are needed.
Ψ

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2016, 12:44:18 AM »
My bad that I wasn't in Dallas last night  ::)

how many gun fights you been in stallion
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2016, 01:20:51 AM »
Get your arsenal organized guys, between the corrupt government, the police, the muslims, the hebrews and God know what we need to be prepared!

You aint gonna do shit but drop to your fucking knees and hand over your guns (while groveling for mercy) to Ms. Lynch the second she knocks on your door. 
Hope this helps.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2016, 05:21:27 AM »
You aint gonna do shit but drop to your fucking knees and hand over your guns (while groveling for mercy) to Ms. Lynch the second she knocks on your door. 
Hope this helps.

Yup, just like all the other gun owners. None will go out in a blaze of glory. They better get used to uttering the words, "here mr. Government, take my guns."
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2016, 05:58:19 AM »
Yup, just like all the other gun owners. None will go out in a blaze of glory. They better get used to uttering the words, "here mr. Government, take my guns."

Why would we have/need to go out in a blaze of glory or turn in our weapons?   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2016, 06:05:47 AM »
Why would we have/need to go out in a blaze of glory or turn in our weapons?   ???

There is a narrative among certain getbiggers/gun nutters that if the government began to make certain guns illegal, they would go out in a blaze of glory, instead of "handing" over their guns. You know the whole, "from my cold dead hands."  ::) ::)

NY passed certain  laws, in which deemed certain guns illlegal to own. My friend can no longer use these guns. If he was a getbigger, he would have bucked the system.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2016, 06:11:07 AM »
There is a narrative among certain getbiggers/gun nutters that if the government began to make certain guns illegal, they would go out in a blaze of glory, instead of "handing" over their guns. You know the whole, "from my cold dead hands."  ::) ::)

Again, why do either?

A.  Go out in a blaze of glory.
B.  Turn in your firearms.
C.  ??????

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2016, 06:12:37 AM »
Again, why do either?

A.  Go out in a blaze of glory.
B.  Turn in your firearms.
C.  ??????

What are you talking about?  ??? ??? What's option C? ??? ??? I don't get what's so hard to understand? ???
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2016, 06:15:44 AM »
What are you talking about?  ??? ??? What's option C? ??? ??? I don't get what's so hard to understand? ???

You're right, you don't get option C.   :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2016, 06:19:50 AM »
You're right, you don't get option C.   :-\

A Thought Experiment (an experiment carried out only in the imagination):

Hillary finds a way to deem X type of guns illegal (though, I actually don't think this is too far fetched to see in our lifetime). You own X type of guns. Federal Law mandates that all gun owners relinquish these type of guns or face federal charges. If you do not relinquish these guns, government will attempt to remove them from your home. What do you do?
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2016, 06:22:00 AM »
A Thought Experiment (an experiment carried out only in the imagination):

Hillary finds a way to deem X type of guns illegal (though, I actually don't think this is too far fetched to see in our lifetime). You own X type of guns. Federal Law mandates that all gun owners relinquish these type of guns or face federal charges. If you do not relinquish these guns, government will attempt to remove them from your home. What do you do?

Option C.   ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2016, 06:28:48 AM »
Option C.   ;D

And this is what sort of happened to my friend. About 1-2 years ago, NY made certain gun/gun clips illegal to have. And he owned a few of these types of guns. Now, the government didn't come confiscate them, however, according to NY law, he can no longer use these types of guns any more. Basically, they are scrap metal at this point. I guess he could still use them, but if he gets caught, he is breaking the law. As such, he does not use them any more.

In this scenario, would you keep on using these guns? Or would you just store them away, hoping the laws changed?

The point I am attempting to make is all these bad asses who claim they will buck the system if the laws changed are all talk. You and the rest of the gun owners will do whatever the federal government tells you to do. If they tell you that you cant use X guns, you're not going to use X guns. If they tell you to hand over X guns, youre going to hand them over. Of course there may be some mavericks, but for the most part, you and the rest of them are going to grovel at the feet of the government.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2016, 06:33:21 AM »
And this is what sort of happened to my friend. About 1-2 years ago, NY made certain gun/gun clips illegal to have. And he owned a few of these types of guns. Now, the government didn't come confiscate them, however, according to NY law, he can no longer use these types of guns any more. Basically, they are scrap metal at this point. I guess he could still use them, but if he gets caught, he is breaking the law. As such, he does not use them any more.

In this scenario, would you keep on using these guns? Or would you just store them away, hoping the laws changed?

The point I am attempting to make is all these bad asses who claim they will buck the system if the laws changed are all talk. You and the rest of the gun owners will do whatever the federal government tells you to do. If they tell you that you cant use X guns, you're not going to use X guns. If they tell you to hand over X guns, youre going to hand them over. Of course there may be some mavericks, but for the most part, you and the rest of them are going to grovel at the feet of the government.  :-\ :-\ :-\

You're starting to understand.......... a little bit.   ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2016, 06:34:54 AM »

We're gonna come and help our American brothers and round you chimps up for the labour camps. Freedom for the black man won't be much longer, they bit the hand that feeds them