Author Topic: Mr Olympia 2016 Phil will win, who will reign supreme in each pose?  (Read 848 times)

io856

My Opinion
Phil Heath, nobody has a better back double bicep, back lat spread, side chest and side tricep.
If Kai comes in shredded and deathly dry showing all his muscle maturity then Kai wins side poses and front lat spread.
It will be between Dexter and Rhoden for the abs and thigh, front double bicep. Of course if Wolf is on (which doesn't seem possible at this point).
I really dont see how Kevin will compare favourably with the current era. We have a romanticised view of the 90s because of the magazines etc. I wouldnt be surprised if the judging is spot on and they bring it that Compton and McCarver place ahead of Levrone.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Mr Olympia 2016 Phil will win, who will reign supreme in each pose?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:13:01 AM »
Looks like somebody has forgotten about Cedric McMillan

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 08:42:09 AM »
Cederic is bipolar. He cant handle the pressure!

Cedric will be smooth...again! Cederic hav a hard time to be motivated. I doubt he can be consistant with the training for 1 year. Think this dude is like on and off type. If he put down the work all the other pros does he would be Mr O. But something is wrong with him...he is lazy or something else. Training 3-4times/week 1houer sessions. Thats my conclusion!

io856

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 09:04:23 PM »
Cederic is bipolar. He cant handle the pressure!

Cedric will be smooth...again! Cederic hav a hard time to be motivated. I doubt he can be consistant with the training for 1 year. Think this dude is like on and off type. If he put down the work all the other pros does he would be Mr O. But something is wrong with him...he is lazy or something else. Training 3-4times/week 1houer sessions. Thats my conclusion!
Exactly, Cedric is of no concern