Author Topic: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII  (Read 72502 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2016, 02:31:34 AM »
Yea haha, things would be a lot better with Stalin at the helm of the entire world.

Fucking troll thread won lol.

How stupid are you?  Do you realize Stalin was on the same side as the USA, UK and other allies?
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
But, once the Nazi's blamed any problems on Jews and gassed them in ovens, they self-destructed.

Of c'mon buddy do you actually believe that?  Most truly educated people know that is pure propaganda.
Ψ

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2016, 05:51:52 AM »

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2016, 12:22:06 PM »
Of c'mon buddy do you actually believe that?  Most truly educated people know that is pure propaganda.

You firmly believe the Askenazi Jew made up the Holocaust story as "propaganda"?
Most people would call you a dangerous anti-semite if this is what you believe.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »
Disappointed nobody has posted this yet:

Don't mention the war...my Freak fellow Dutchguy.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2016, 11:13:22 PM »
You firmly believe the Askenazi Jew made up the Holocaust story as "propaganda"?
Most people would call you a dangerously stupid anti-semite piece of shit if this is what you believe in your sick mind.

Fixed..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2016, 12:17:53 AM »
So your argumentation is based on leaving question without an answer, and turning the question to your arguments? Would there possibly be any clearer way to prove that you don't have any ability to answer my questions? No there isn't, so you maintain your status as an imbecile, whose stupidity is more than it is possible without serious mental handicap. But that we all know already, so no news there. Now, when you have warmed up, try to give an answer for this: If that ridiculously small minority  (13 million people) rules everybody else (9 billion people), it is obvious that they deserve to do so. No one has done anything about it, so the rest 9 billion people let them rule the world. So what is the problem? They clearly are the best to do the job, and there isn't any kind of serious rivals for them, so please shut the fuck up  ;D
The earth is over 4 billion years old. Fake jews have wormed their way into power via trickery and now control the World - but this control really started in 1913 - so just over 100 years. So in the grand scheme of things this is nothing and a lot can change. Once they lose control of the banks it will be game over for them. No more bribing and buying political whores.

And really, wasn't Europe and the USA better off when it was ran by Caucasians that were not bought and bribed by the fake jews? Western Civilization was at its peak when fake jews had much less influence. Now it is turning into a cesspool and the decline is in full swing. So they are not the best to do the job. They suck at it big time!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2016, 12:22:21 AM »
But how to fake 6 million jews? It is always easy to say, but how you really would do it? By pointing the empty courtyard, and claiming that there were 6 million jews just few seconds earlier? I have no any doubt that you would buy that, because you are one of the stupidest fucking imbeciles there is, but I bet that anyone else would ask for some evidence. What it would be? ID-cards, drivers licences, medical records, teeth charts, birth certificates, relatives, addresses, work history, bank accounts, fingerprints, family trees, different official certificates etc. etc. Problem is that jews have to create 6 million virtual jews with all that, and it takes time. You can't just go and add some branches to the family tree, you have to make all the records match, all the adresses and bankaccounts etc. and that takes years, or decades. Question is: How did they know? How did they know years before Hitler that at 1945 they will have a need to lose 6 million virtual jews?

And another question: How they forced natzis to take the blame for it? Faking 6 million jews is impossible without co operation with the nazis, who have the camps, personnel and infrastructure. To make that happen, the nazis has to be working for the jews, by the plan of the jews. How this would be possible? And at the end, nazis take the blame, thousands of them confessed their part in the massacre, why? It is obvious that jews didn't pay them, Germany was starving after the war. So why they take the blame? Jews were butt fucking all those nazis year after year, and nazis not just confessed, but proved whole holocaust? Isn't that little bit hard to swallow?

Only theory which doesn't need any miracles, fortune telling or time travelling is version what they teach to you in schools. Why? Because it is true. Quite simple  ;D

Did you personally count 6 million names and verified their medical records, ID cards, addresses etc.??? No you did not. So you are trusting whatever you are told. It is easy to fake 6 million Jews. Just pull a number out of your ass and keep repeating it. Who is going to count 6 million names? And where is the evidence backing up those names? Each one of this magical 6 million?? Today it is easy to generate a bunch of random names with a computer.

The reality is closer to 500,000 jews died, and they were sacrificed to create Israel.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2016, 12:29:08 AM »
Why would they be labeled anti-semites when Ashkenazi jews are not Semitic???

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

The origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2016, 12:32:47 AM »
Hitler: 6 million Jews
Stalin: 14 million Ukrainian kulaks

Source:

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2016, 06:01:19 AM »

Ha ha you crack me up.  6 million dead is a big fat lie.  Anyone who has done real research knows this.
Ψ

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »
Ha ha you crack me up.  6 million dead is a big fat lie.  Anyone who has done real research knows this.
Jews themselves has had exclusive rights to make up all the "facts" of history from that war.

Ask yourself if they would write things to benefit their own cause...

And, ofcourse jews are never to blame for anything. There's even laws that say if you say that, it will even land you in jail. But did the Germans want to rid them for nothing or was there good reasons? Just saying as always,,, no smoke without fire...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »
Did you personally count 6 million names and verified their medical records, ID cards, addresses etc.??? No you did not. So you are trusting whatever you are told. It is easy to fake 6 million Jews. Just pull a number out of your ass and keep repeating it. Who is going to count 6 million names? And where is the evidence backing up those names? Each one of this magical 6 million?? Today it is easy to generate a bunch of random names with a computer.

The reality is closer to 500,000 jews died, and they were sacrificed to create Israel.

Did you? No you did not. So you also are trusting whatever those foil hat imbeciles are telling to you. Only problem is, that those fucking morons can't prove anything, but the holocaust has been proved second by second. That's why you don't have any answers. You are too dumb to work them out by yourself, and your mentors, those foil hat imbeciles doesn't provide anything for you. Let's just pick some random detail, make a question about it, and you don't have an answer. Let see...Why the camps? Why, if these camps wasn't death camps, why gather all the jews in them? Not just  from germany, but all around the Europe and Russia?  Insane amount of man hours was used to transfer these jews in the camps, why? And in that 6 million there were at least 2 million men who could serve in military, fighting for their country, but instead of that, they were put in the camps? Why? 2 million soldiers more, and Hitler would have win the war, so why this waste? In your own words, please explain that and submit the evidence to prove your claims?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2016, 09:49:19 AM »
Did you? No you did not. So you also are trusting whatever those foil hat imbeciles are telling to you. Only problem is, that those fucking morons can't prove anything, but the holocaust has been proved second by second. That's why you don't have any answers. You are too dumb to work them out by yourself, and your mentors, those foil hat imbeciles doesn't provide anything for you. Let's just pick some random detail, make a question about it, and you don't have an answer. Let see...Why the camps? Why, if these camps wasn't death camps, why gather all the jews in them? Not just  from germany, but all around the Europe and Russia?  Insane amount of man hours was used to transfer these jews in the camps, why? And in that 6 million there were at least 2 million men who could serve in military, fighting for their country, but instead of that, they were put in the camps? Why? 2 million soldiers more, and Hitler would have win the war, so why this waste? In your own words, please explain that and submit the evidence to prove your claims?

Above left: This was the plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million.

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/

How many people really died at Auschwitz? 73,137?

"This figure was reported in The New York Times on March 3, 1991 and was based entirely on the wartime German concentration camp records that had been captured by the Soviets and just recently released. According to this figure, of those dead, 38,031 were Jews. These records state that the total of all persons who died in the ENTIRE German prison camp system from 1935 to 1945 were 403,713. To repeat: a total of 403,713 persons of all races and religions was officially recorded to have died (of all causes. typhus, old age, measles, etc.-and execution) in the entire prison camp system over a 10 year period. Of those 403,713 a total of 73,137 died at Auschwitz. Of those 73,137 who died at Auschwitz, 38,031 were Jews."

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2016, 10:04:04 AM »
I go by the action of the fake jews. They have shown their anti-white intentions. They are destroying the Western World via banking, media propaganda, social engineer (feminism, homosexuality, birth control), education, immigration and corruption of politics. They have shown their true colors. These are not the actions of victims. They cannot be trusted with any data. The reality is the true victims are Caucasians. Millions upon millions died in WW1 & WW2 (jew wars) and the Holomodor (Millions & millions of Ukrainians starved by jews).

Look what they have been doing to the Palestinians:

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2016, 10:09:28 AM »
I go by the action of the fake jews. They have shown their anti-white intentions. They are destroying the Western World via banking, media propaganda, social engineer (feminism, homosexuality, birth control), education, immigration and corruption of politics. They have shown their true colors. These are not the actions of victims. They cannot be trusted with any data. The reality is the true victims are Caucasians. Millions upon millions died in WW1 & WW2 (jew wars) and the Holomodor (Millions & millions of Ukrainians starved by jews).

Look what they have been doing to the Palestinians:

I thought about these images once I saw them. Then I looked into the invasions by the palestinian people against the Israeli people.

It's not like the Israeli government just 'took' those lands... It was often (I can't say always) due to fights started from the other side, then as the Israeli people pushed them back, they took more and more land due to protecting their internal borders.

It's not just black and white.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2016, 10:19:08 AM »
I thought about these images once I saw them. Then I looked into the invasions by the palestinian people against the Israeli people.

It's not like the Israeli government just 'took' those lands... It was often (I can't say always) due to fights started from the other side, then as the Israeli people pushed them back, they took more and more land due to protecting their internal borders.

It's not just black and white.

LOL you just read straight from the book of Israeli propaganda.  Sh1t even JEWS know this is nonsense.
Ψ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »
LOL you just read straight from the book of Israeli propaganda.  Sh1t even JEWS know this is nonsense.

So you're saying the well documented encroachment into Israeli land didn't happen?

Please show this to me.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2016, 11:04:06 AM »
The problem of who is right, who is wrong and who is to blame is merely one of dominion.
Germans would have conquered the globe(for some time) by various means(production/war) and were stopped by hostile supremacists via infiltration of various nations equally thirsty for power. It seems that the conflict we're living through has been going on for a long time... way longer than our naive post WWII world view would suggest.

Had America not fallen we would face a different world.

p.s.: btw, ropo has been an anus since the dawn of mankind  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2016, 11:16:37 AM »
So you're saying the well documented encroachment into Israeli land didn't happen?

Please show this to me.

Well documented?  By whom?

LOL
Ψ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2016, 11:31:02 AM »
Well documented?  By whom?

LOL

Pretty much everyone who was alive at the time?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2016, 12:40:58 AM »

Above left: This was the plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million.

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/

How many people really died at Auschwitz? 73,137?

"This figure was reported in The New York Times on March 3, 1991 and was based entirely on the wartime German concentration camp records that had been captured by the Soviets and just recently released. According to this figure, of those dead, 38,031 were Jews. These records state that the total of all persons who died in the ENTIRE German prison camp system from 1935 to 1945 were 403,713. To repeat: a total of 403,713 persons of all races and religions was officially recorded to have died (of all causes. typhus, old age, measles, etc.-and execution) in the entire prison camp system over a 10 year period. Of those 403,713 a total of 73,137 died at Auschwitz. Of those 73,137 who died at Auschwitz, 38,031 were Jews."

As always, you cant prove even a word from that bullshit. And how this is an answer for my question? It isn't, because foil hat imbeciles has no answers. All you have is those stupid claims and copy paste from another sites full of bullshit. You know by the rumors what you have read that there were jews in Auschwitz, but you can't explain why they were there, and not in the front line fighting for their country. You blame me for trusting to that information what we all have learn in schools etc. while you are trusting the bullshit which doesn't include any evidence at all. You are just an insane piece of shit, and sad part is that everybody but yourself can see it. Read this slowly and carefully: NO ONE CAN SEE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE INSIDE YOUR EMPTY HEAD. ALL OTHERS SEE ONLY RAVING MAD PIECE OF SHIT DROOLING ON HIS CLOTHES..

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »
As always, you cant prove even a word from that bullshit. And how this is an answer for my question? It isn't, because foil hat imbeciles has no answers. All you have is those stupid claims and copy paste from another sites full of bullshit. You know by the rumors what you have read that there were jews in Auschwitz, but you can't explain why they were there, and not in the front line fighting for their country. You blame me for trusting to that information what we all have learn in schools etc. while you are trusting the bullshit which doesn't include any evidence at all. You are just an insane piece of shit, and sad part is that everybody but yourself can see it. Read this slowly and carefully: NO ONE CAN SEE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE INSIDE YOUR EMPTY HEAD. ALL OTHERS SEE ONLY RAVING MAD PIECE OF SHIT DROOLING ON HIS CLOTHES..

YOU really are an IDIOT

there it is, right in front of your retarded face

and yet all you can respond with is

BLABBER
Ψ

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2016, 08:13:01 AM »
anybody into the ww2 strategy game "Hearts of Iron"? I just downloaded the new one (4) and it's beyond complicated. I need to take a seminar just to learn how to play the damn thing.  :P Looks pretty cool though.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2016, 06:52:14 AM »
YOU really are an IDIOT

there it is, right in front of your retarded face

and yet all you can respond with is

BLABBER

Oh gee, how original...But do you really think that you have to work so hard to make people understand, that you are just another moron who has run out of arguments? You see, I know that these nazi assclowns can't prove anything, or provide an answers to my questions, because they simply doesn't have any. Not in this, or any other conspiracy theory, because all these theories are just bullshit. Only interesting thing in here is this: Is that kind of stupidity, which make them believe all that crap, even possible without serious mental handicap? It seem to me that it is mandatory to be seriously mentally retarded to believe that crap which is religion to you and these morons..