Author Topic: Rare Vaporeon Pokemon stampede in Central Park  (Read 4502 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Rare Vaporeon Pokemon stampede in Central Park
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2016, 09:21:55 PM »
This is going from dumb to just retarded so fast.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2016, 11:06:42 PM »
somehow, the RNC convention and Pokemons are going to collide in an ugly way, I fear.

Ohioans have open carry and plan to use it.   CLE sucks beyond belief due to pollution, low morale, drug use, depressed economy, collapsing infrastructure, and because Lake Erie is so filthy it actually once caught fire.

Better ban pokemon before monday.   Those people are reckless.  I think repubs and their firearms will be rude yet safe.  I think pokemon people are dangerous and create more danger by bumping everyon and getting people made.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 05:49:31 AM »
somehow, the RNC convention and Pokemons are going to collide in an ugly way, I fear.

Ohioans have open carry and plan to use it.   CLE sucks beyond belief due to pollution, low morale, drug use, depressed economy, collapsing infrastructure, and because Lake Erie is so filthy it actually once caught fire.

Better ban pokemon before monday.   Those people are reckless.  I think repubs and their firearms will be rude yet safe.  I think pokemon people are dangerous and create more danger by bumping everyon and getting people made.

Imagine RNC Conventiongoers, BlackLivesMatter, Radical Muslims and the Pokemans colliding

Talk about Clash of the Titans!

And after this conflict is settled with the Pokemans victorious...

Someone hack Nintendo of Peace and set Pokemans so that the most rare Pokemans would be located in the Middle-East, thusly sending ALL the Pokemans-catchers all over the world to that hotspot!

Conflict settled yet again!
Q

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2016, 05:51:52 AM »
Running after a pixelated Pokemon like their lives depended on it. Holy shit what losers lol
Agreed.  Total losers.
Someone should tell them about message boards where people argue about gear and which year Coleman looked best.  Much cooler for sure.
N

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2016, 06:29:38 AM »
Agreed.  Total losers.
Someone should tell them about message boards where people argue about gear and which year Coleman looked best.  Much cooler for sure.

I agree that criticizing someone for liking pokemon (or its videogames) is retarded. Like if liking oiled up, thong wearing men were so much cooler.  ::)

However, if the video OP posted is real, and people are really doing stuff like that in order to catch a pixelated pokemon... it really sounds retarded... I can't understand why people would take the game to such extent. And this comes from someone who likes videogames!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »
I was out tonight, and I walked into a HERD of approx 100 of these zombies.  It was SURREAL.  Left me feeling a bit freaked out...
Ψ

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2016, 06:40:47 AM »
I was checking Getbig while walking through the park today. I ended up putting my phone away and waiting until I got home in case people thought I was playing Pokémon.

I also saw a turd yesterday wearing a pokémon cap and a red backpack walking around with his phone held up as he walked.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2016, 07:09:56 AM »
So will nintendos shares dip once this craze wears off? Seems like some sort of bubble.

Any of you actually download the game to see what it's about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2016, 08:29:40 AM »
I was checking Getbig while walking through the park today. I ended up putting my phone away and waiting until I got home in case people thought I was playing Pokémon.

I also saw a turd yesterday wearing a pokémon cap and a red backpack walking around with his phone held up as he walked.

wait til you see the MMA fighter from bellator last night...

smashed his opponent, went to his corner, got a pokemon hat and power ball,  Rolled it at his opponent lying on the floor in celebration.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2016, 08:32:42 AM »
I enjoy playing videogames, I play maybe 4-5 hours a week, but I cannot comprehend why this game is making people act like freaking morons.

I just don't get it.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
^^ oh sweet heaven was that a powerball he rolled then? I thought that was his sponsors cap. Good god

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2016, 08:51:35 PM »

"Firstly, the app requires an excessive amount of permissions on a user’s device, including the ability to read your contacts, find accounts on your device, and access your camera. The app even requires full access to a user’s Google account, which it can then use to read your emails, send emails from your account, browse your Google Drive documents and photos, etc. But apparently that’s just “a mistake” and will be “corrected soon.”

Secondly, the game’s privacy policy contains such gems as: “We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties.” What could go wrong?

But wait, it gets worse!

The maker of the app? Niantic Labs. Never heard of them? That’s because until last year they were an internal start-up of none other than Google, the NSA-linked Big Brother company. Even now Google remains one of Niantic’s major backers. Niantic was founded by John Hanke, who also founded Keyhole, Inc., the mapping company which was created with seed money from In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm, and which was eventually rolled into Google Maps."

:o :o

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 11:01:32 AM »
Homer likes it...

T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
How about this moron   ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2016, 03:33:19 AM »
Once ISIS get their hands on this they will be able to bring the people to the bombs.

Perfect, pokemoners needs killing