Author Topic: i calculated my current food intake and it's easily 5000kcal with 417g proteins  (Read 20801 times)

Simple Simon

Fuckin hell.
Just eat a normal balanced diet you fucking morons.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Fuckin hell.
Just eat a normal balanced diet you fucking morons.
YES

JUST BE NORMAL

WHAT A GREAT POST

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE guy I HATE YOU SO SO MUCH

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
bunch of idiots with high cholesterol and high food bills in this thread

nope eat almost exclusively only lean beef, chicken, cod, salmon and rice/potatoes. and lots of vegies

cheat with a meal every other day

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Halo maybe you should ask your boss why you make minimum wage in your field so you can afford some lean beef for the best gains

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Halo maybe you should ask your boss why you make minimum wage in your field so you can afford some lean beef for the best gains
i make definitely above what most people make in this country

and there is only more money to be made, i'm just getting started bitches

Henda

• Getbig V
Why not pasta in place of rice for some meals? Just as cheap as rice, tastes better and don't need as much to equal same amount of carbs

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Why not pasta in place of rice for some meals? Just as cheap as rice, tastes better and don't need as much to equal same amount of carbs
just as cheap? are you fucking insane?

it's like 3-4 times the price

Simple Simon

YES

JUST BE NORMAL

WHAT A GREAT POST

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE guy I HATE YOU SO SO MUCH
Yes, normal...

Today I ate a chicken mayo bread roll, a bacon muffin, I had chicken and noodles a chocolate flapjack and a whey shake.
Two packs of chocolate, and biscuits.
Tomorrow I will eat a bit less to make up for the extra I had today.

Simple Simon

poverty stricken pisspot of peace.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
maybe you should stop blowing your money on black hookers

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
maybe you should stop blowing your money on black hookers
also stopped that for the most part

poverty stricken pisspot of peace.
probably bigger net worth than you but whatever buddy

cephissus

• Getbig V
no such thing as "clean food", there are proteins carbs and fats.

Food is food
Essentially carbon hydrogen oxygen and nitrogen in various different forms and a few molecules of various things added.

Wake up people.

hence the quotations.  completely missed the point, as usual.

also lol @ the chemistry lesson.  how about we tackle biology next: "people are people.  essentially uracil, cytosine, thymine, adenine and guanine in different forms."

give a simpleton some success and watch it go to his head... ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Yes, normal...

Today I ate a chicken mayo bread roll, a bacon muffin, I had chicken and noodles a chocolate flapjack and a whey shake.

and fyi, usually the guy who is leaner and more muscular posts pics to "win the argument"

Simple Simon

hence the quotations.  completely missed the point, as usual.

also lol @ the chemistry lesson.  how about we tackle biology next: "people are people.  essentially uracil, cytosine, thymine, adenine and guanine in different forms."

give a simpleton some success and watch it go to his head... ::)

Sorry, of course we should listen to a neurotic moronic irrational crackpot who has virtually destroyed his body through starvation.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Yes, normal...

one of those guys who uses less gear than anybody, trains less hard than anybody, eats less strict than anybody, looks better than anybody, but for some obscure reason never improves and doesn't seem interested in doing so, despite obviously having almost unlimited potential for growth, considering all these factors

or

maybe just a lying sack of shit who wants to look special by lying

still unsure

one or the other ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Sorry, of course we should listen to a neurotic moronic irrational crackpot who has virtually destroyed his body through starvation.

listen to?  am i giving advice? ???

but funny you should say that, since i got to that state doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU ADVOCATE.  i forgot the steroids, unfortunately.

"has destroyed"... except i've recovered just fine.  i guess this concept is had to grasp for someone still stuck in the past, clinging to the long shadow of no one and gal.

Henda

• Getbig V

It's fucking 29 pence a bag it couldn't be any cheaper?

Simple Simon

and fyi, usually the guy who is leaner and more muscular posts pics to "win the argument"
thats me eating normally, I tend to tidy it up a bit to look like this, I still dont eat plain rice and chicken though
Oh, and Im 20 years older than him as well

Simple Simon

one of those guys who uses less gear than anybody, trains less hard than anybody, eats less strict than anybody, looks better than anybody, but for some obscure reason never improves and doesn't seem interested in doing so, despite obviously having almost unlimited potential for growth, considering all these factors

or

maybe just a lying sack of shit who wants to look special by lying

still unsure

one or the other ::)

Thats the pretty much a description of yourself, its quite perceptive, maybe there is a reason why that post makes a lot of sense.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Thats the pretty much a description of yourself, its quite perceptive, maybe there is a reason why that post makes a lot of sense.
funny i thought in this thread you were mocking how others diet hard and you blow them away with little to no effort

guess it was so accurate that it scares you

Simple Simon

funny i thought in this thread you were mocking how others diet hard and you blow them away with little to no effort

guess it was so accurate that it scares you
Im not claiming to blow anyone away, Im just saying eating chicken and plain rice isnt going to get you any more gains than eating a balanced diet.

You have also given yourself away TBH, the real halo was always respectful and polite in our e-mail exchanges, he was a genuinely nice guy.

All this bravado simply isnt him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Im not claiming to blow anyone away, Im just saying eating chicken and plain rice isnt going to get you any more gains than eating a balanced diet.

You have also given yourself away TBH, the real halo was always respectful and polite in our e-mail exchanges, he was a genuinely nice guy.

All this bravado simply isnt him.
no more mister nice guy

fuck you and the other liar filt

Simple Simon

no more mister nice guy

nevermore.    ;)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no more mister nice guy

I told you you would be angry when you started the trening hard. ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
On get big you can win an arguemeng by having a better most muscular. You can't do that in real life