Author Topic: Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting  (Read 2503 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Starting to make sense now... The GREAT DIVIDER'S plan is to undermine & destablize National security and replace them with a Civilian "security" service consisting of BLM mobs & armed gangs...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Jesus H. Christ you're an idiot.

Institutionalized racism? Oh for Christ's fucking sake. When one fucking race/color of people commit a ridiculously disproportionate percentage of violent crime, have zero respect for life, have zero respect for society and the laws of society, drain social programs through unwed pregnancies, drug abuse, chronic laziness, a distorted sense of what they're owed, and have no regard for education or even simple common manners......then they have earned EVERY fucking stereotype the society and the police bestow upon them.

The failures of the black race in urban America have created this shit sandwich, affirmative action can't change the menu, and the rest of the U.S. is so fucking fed up they're ready to force feed you....and you still don't fucking get it!

I heartily endorse this post.
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
don't worry your pea brain would have been unable to comprehend it anyway.

After the Orlando shooting, I recall you saying that the American media would spin it in a way to blame Islam and not guns:

You see, it's not racism, but performance that's the problem:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Polk High baby!

I didn't read the article, but according to the link, it says cops should admit when they fail. Seems legit to me. All jobs should have yearly reviews and if you suck, you're fired. Unfortunate like all civil service jobs, it is nearly impossible to terminate someone and the shit bags stay employed and teach others their shot bag ways. And I'm no liberal, I'll vote Trump.

The best episode is when Al faced Bubba Smith.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
4 touchdowns in a single game.  8)

When someone asked Al bundy how he served his country, he said that he played American Football.

Polk High!!
X