Author Topic: UPDATED VICTOR MARTINEZ PIC!  (Read 6384 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: UPDATED VICTOR MARTINEZ PIC!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 03:22:17 AM »
Vic is competing this weekend in Baltimore. Curious to see what he looks like on stage after all of that anabolic chicken in Kuwait.

The Baltimore competitor list:

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2016, 03:26:33 AM »
The Baltimore competitor list:

Maxx or Victor 1st and 2nd I reckon.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 05:31:52 AM »
Last time I spoke to Victor, I told him he should leave bodybuilding behind and pursue something else. That last time was 2 years ago.

The man is about to turn 43 and is still trying to win the Olympia.

It's just not going to happen. Even so, I wish him the best, as he is truly a nice guy who has made a lot of stupid decisions in the past and teamed up with a bunch of thieves & criminals.

"1"

Maybe his mouth and hands were full and he couldn't really respond appropriately when you were talking to him  :-\

With that said what he is suppose to do, rely on his business savy and educational back ground to make his money?  My guess is he is hoping to use this as a spring board to start some kind of supplement scam
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2016, 06:14:22 AM »
Because he doesn't qualify to be an institutional trader in any financial firm. He doesn't have the experience, credentials or certifications. He also has a criminal record and isn't good with money.

He has as much of a chance at getting a job within a large financial firm as Jocelyn Pelletier has at winning the Mr. Olympia.

"1"

What about hiring Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO?
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2016, 08:09:11 AM »
Explain please...

When he first opened his gym, he did so with his girlfriend at the time (annoying, Jewish girl that was all about money), who wasn't helpful when it came to restructuring their finances and talked him into abruptly closing the gym after having collected new membership fees on the same day.

He then got mixed up with a few drug dealers who were being tracked by local law enforcement (an undercover cop was in the mix) and got popped for selling illicit drugs.

He then mixed up with some bodybuilder from down south, his name escapes me, who is known as an industry thief that would put together small shows and rob the competitors blind.

He also got involved in the Muscle Maker Grill restaurant franchise with a partner and that fell apart.

In between all of this crap, he got popped for flying internationally with only a Resident Alien Card, while having a string of prior convictions and almost ended up losing his residency here in the USA with possible deportation.

Along the way, he also tore his triceps and got older.

Yeah, the poor guy has been through a lot.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2016, 08:15:17 AM »
Dang, I thought you were his "friend"

I am a friend.

Just as you can't pick up a random person off the street, throw a lab coat on him and call him a doctor, likewise, you can't pick up a professional bodybuilder with no academic credentials, let alone any industry experience, licenses or certifications and expect him to even get looked at for an interview.

His best bet is to continue working for supplement companies until they slowly start to push him out the door, as they do with most aging bodybuilders that start to drop through the rankings.

Unfortunately, if you don't budget your money correctly, you could find yourself in a jam when it comes to this industry.

That aside, if all else fails, you can always fly out to Kuwait to dance for those Sheiks that will in turn pay for room, board, drugs and dick sucking sessions.

"1"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
victor also lost his sister, I believe she was found in a ventilation shaft
"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 01:18:13 PM »
Correct

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2016, 01:20:50 PM »
Maybe his mouth and hands were full and he couldn't really respond appropriately when you were talking to him  :-\

With that said what he is suppose to do, rely on his business savy and educational back ground to make his money?  My guess is he is hoping to use this as a spring board to start some kind of supplement scam
I don't know his educational background, but he should have been going to the local community college, got a two yr degree for like radiology or something, and had a steady income to support himself.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2016, 03:25:00 PM »
He will look better. Look at the guys training over there eating the anabolic chicken.  Rolley, Jon Delarosa, VIctor and Big Ramy.
He looks better than he has in years. Lets see how that new mass looks on stage. He should be able to win pretty easily. The only one that will give him any real competition is Max.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 12:33:55 AM »
I don't know his educational background, but he should have been going to the local community college, got a two yr degree for like radiology or something, and had a steady income to support himself.
Bodybuilders : Jobs :: Hillary Clinton : Truth

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 01:07:52 PM »
I don't think its about winning the O anymore.. If he can still make a living ( who knows what that is) at bidybuilding then why stop? It's all he knows.. He can train, eat , sleep bodybuilding.. Rep a supplement company.. Still place decent at shows..then it's all good even at 43.. But he unfortunately makes very bad dcisions.. Very bad.. So if he leaves bodybuilding I suspect he would get popped for something..

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 01:11:43 PM »
victor also lost his sister, I believe she was found in a ventilation shaft
So she didn't get the elevator?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 05:26:56 PM »
Alex Federov ? that dude still 'competes'
L

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 07:28:01 PM »
Alex Federov ? that dude still 'competes'
He made a come back. Not too bad.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2016, 01:58:31 AM »
He looks better than he has in years. Lets see how that new mass looks on stage. He should be able to win pretty easily. The only one that will give him any real competition is Max.

Sneak preview from yesterday apparently.  Pics @2:24 onwards...

#anabolicchickencrew

T