Author Topic: Trump Speech..  (Read 18740 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Trump Speech..
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »
the republican party is as much a mess

even If this were true. I'm voting for trump. Most people don't care about the party.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 09:50:06 PM »
He will get pummeled in the debates.  He is a complete moron, and totally fucked himself tonight.
he will squish Kilary like a New York cockroach.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
Whenever Hillary talks about policy and foreign affairs, Trump just needs to talk about Slick Willy getting blown in the White House or one of Hillary's many sketchy things in the past.
Hillary can always go to the Trump University topic or his 4 bankrupt companies...when she is in doubt of a solid factual answer.

Trump will be made to look like a womanizing bully...but most Americans will find this to be great.  'Merica!
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 10:02:52 PM »
Yet not one can give a coherent reason why they would vote for her with the exception of her being a women.

Donald Trump Plays Down Role of U.S. in Global Crises

The next time you point out my misspelled words (or any other elitist lib that thinks they're intelligent) save this for posterity.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 10:06:46 PM »
A lot of getbiggers have there hopes up for a trump winin November..
Sad part about it..  Hillary will be winning..
She is untouchable..
So much for Hillary getting prosecuted.. thrown in jail...
She is untouchable...
Trump is going to choke in the upcoming debates.. no teleprompter to help him..

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 10:09:40 PM »
lmao, fuggin' 240 and coach are just like goddam meathead and archie bunker  ;D  ;D

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 10:11:11 PM »
 :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 10:19:29 PM »
Legit..lmao😂

You guys are entertaining  :)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 10:21:07 PM »
I'm always impressed by how clever and humorous the right wing is.  "Killary".  You guys are all such fucking geniuses. 
Yes, Drumpf is much wittier.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 10:34:40 PM »
Trump is a clever, smug dude that knows how to play a room.

But he won't know answers to complex questions.  It'll all come down to what the voters want - a funny, clever guy with vague dreams who doesn't know shit about the job and plans to let the veep handle everything - OR a sick, deceptive, shady yet highly prepared Hilary who be lying all the time. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 10:57:46 PM »
OR a sick, deceptive, shady yet highly prepared Hilary who be lying all the time. 

"What difference does it make now?" - HiLary (Killary) Clinton

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 10:59:39 PM »
Trump's only hope of disrupting Hillary's cakewalk is a big ISIS attack against Americans a few days before the election.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 11:04:21 PM »
Trump is a clever, smug dude that knows how to play a room.

But he won't know answers to complex questions.  It'll all come down to what the voters want - a funny, clever guy with vague dreams who doesn't know shit about the job and plans to let the veep handle everything - OR a sick, deceptive, shady yet highly prepared Hilary who be lying all the time. 

The hag has already shown she doesn't know how to do the job and that was outlined quite well in Trump's speech and through her actions.

Watching him shred her and hussein was magical. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 11:12:07 PM »
The hag has already shown she doesn't know how to do the job and that was outlined quite well in Trump's speech and through her actions.

Watching him shred her and hussein was magical. :D

hilary is a shady POS who will open our borders, grow the welfare state, sign over our rights, sneak up on guns, keep obamacare, and more.   

But "She doesn't know how to do the jobs" is rather silly to say.  She KNOWS perfectly well - and she will be function - it's just that her agenda and that of most getbiggers are very different. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2016, 11:18:50 PM »
hilary is a shady POS who will open our borders, grow the welfare state, sign over our rights, sneak up on guns, keep obamacare, and more.   

But "She doesn't know how to do the jobs" is rather silly to say.  She KNOWS perfectly well - and she will be function - it's just that her agenda and that of most getbiggers are very different. 

I should have said do the job well from my and many others perspectives.  :D

Yes she will do all those things you listed. I am thankful I am not just getting out of college! :-\

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 11:21:03 PM »
Yes, Drumpf is much wittier.  ::)

Can you post a link to where this has been used?  I sure haven't used it or seen it in use.  Thank you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 11:26:47 PM »
I should have said do the job well from my and many others perspectives.  :D

Yes she will do all those things you listed. I am thankful I am not just getting out of college! :-\

I hate her agenda, all of it.  But I admit she's been in that world since 92, she knows the job inside and out.

Trump's an odd one. Some good things, some crazy things - not sure how much is lies and how much is delusional.  He's run the campaign like shit, and this week was a clusterfck. 

it's 2016 USA, so anything can happen.  The libertarian is already at 15% before any debates, because people hate both hilary AND trump.   Trump slide 3 points in global gambling markets AFTER the speech tonight.  people expected more.

If hilary chooses warren, shit is over.  If she chooses nutsack or kaine, it'll be closer.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 11:31:40 PM »

So the Democrats want to elect Hilary, so Bill can run the country from the background?

When slick Willie was in office he gave Shillary 8 years to try to do something with Healthcare....she accomplished nothing....nada.

For fuck's sake, you might as well elect Nancy fucking Pelosi...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 12:01:52 AM »
So the Democrats want to elect Hilary, so Bill can run the country from the background?

When slick Willie was in office he gave Shillary 8 years to try to do something with Healthcare....she accomplished nothing....nada.

For fuck's sake, you might as well elect Nancy fucking Pelosi...

Yeah, with zero experience and a repub congress, she missed out on hilarycare 20 years ago.   

If you give her a split congress, and today's connections/knowledge, would you bet against her on ANY issue?  I wouldn't.   

Lots of reasons to shit on her.  Failing to get univ healthcare two decades ago is the least of it.  Her shit positions on everything the past 5-10 years worry me.  She'd get that obamacare today, all things equal.  She'd cheat, lie, steal, etc.   She's very effective at fulfiling her lib agenda.

All the folks like coach calling her stupid... wrong.   Call her evil and morally corrupt, sure.  But she's pretty effective and smart too.  Gotten away with plenty, dumb criminals don't get as far as she has.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2016, 04:38:56 AM »
Shredded the hag and the corrupt system!

Im glad he said everything that needed to be said about Hillary and that muslim pos twink Imam Ayatollah Obama al Baraki

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2016, 04:45:19 AM »
Im glad he said everything that needed to be said about Hillary and that muslim pos twink Imam Ayatollah Obama al Baraki

Back to your hateful old ways 33886666

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2016, 05:12:48 AM »
;D

Ignore her and she will go away.

Funny how the Trumpers criticise Hillary for lying, while endorsing a narcissistic pathological liar, or perhaps we should rather call Trump a bullshitter, since he doesn't even care about the truth.

Se Frankfurter's essay "On Bullshit" for a description of Trump:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Bullshit
http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on-bullshit.pdf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 05:14:05 AM »
Back to your hateful old ways 33886666

Obama and Hillcunt deserve it

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 06:34:30 AM »
Liberals are getting increasingly nervous. Trump is inevitable at this point and it's because of Obamas shit policies and SJWs, normal people are sick of it already. The silent majority is very real.