Author Topic: Trump: Sanders turning out to be 'weak, pathetic'  (Read 3266 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: Sanders turning out to be 'weak, pathetic'
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 09:33:51 AM »
Bullshit.  The most powerful tool imaginable is under direction of approximately ONE meeting-room of people.  And the doors to it are CLOSED and LOCKED.  So don't try to play it down, homeboy.

oh yes...I guess you're referring to FOX NEWS...you're right

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 09:40:34 AM »

Do you find it 'funny' that the sick pigs running FOX are for things like open borders and TPP-like agreements etc etc etc just like all the rest?  Isn't it 'odd' that these supposedly opposite interests aren't in the slightest bit opposed to one another?  Hillary herself could be paired with Pence, for instance.  Real fucking funny, alright.

When will you snap out of it?  The other day you said you'd decided not to vote for Hillary.  Do you still say that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 09:42:25 AM »

Hey idiot - did you read about the wikileaks stuff - DNC in bed w politics, WAPO, etc to plant shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 09:46:05 AM »
Hey idiot - did you read about the wikileaks stuff - DNC in bed w politics, WAPO, etc to plant shit

the DNC did nothing wrong in choosing who they felt had the best chance of winning......The RNC did the same thing...ARE THEY HELPING TRUMP AT ALL??????????...even Trump complained about it.....so nothing new here

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 09:48:12 AM »
Do you find it 'funny' that the sick pigs running FOX are for things like open borders and TPP-like agreements etc etc etc just like all the rest?  Isn't it 'odd' that these supposedly opposite interests aren't in the slightest bit opposed to one another?  Hillary herself could be paired with Pence, for instance.  Real fucking funny, alright.

When will you snap out of it?  The other day you said you'd decided not to vote for Hillary.  Do you still say that?

I don't think  I will....but I do have some guilt about just sitting out the election....

FOX is not really a news organization..its a propaganda network with basically anti-Obama commentators who get their orders from the top