Author Topic: Aaron Singerman Will Be Speaking Live On Facebook At 12pm EST  (Read 5992 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Aaron Singerman Will Be Speaking Live On Facebook At 12pm EST
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
Great point.

Aaron wants to live in a mansion, Vince in a trailer park
Aaron buys new Appliances, Vince buys used
Aaron drives high end cars Vince rides high end bicycles..

Actually a little RV on my Texas property in the desert
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »
Vince, in all seriousness if you are going to help shill for some of your friends on the boards or speak on their behalf, both of which you have done in the past and present you need to start getting more than a couple of affiliate bucks and a t-shirt advertising their company logo.
Seriously stop doing this shit for peanuts, and demand more, your selling yourself short while they make millions.

FFS they even gave that scamming pretend retard JG a contract and thousands in cash and supps

$25 gift certificate to GNC and a t-shirt is like $1,000,000 to brokeass Goodrum

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »
BB competition between Genova and Vince...winner takes all? Piana as guest judge?

That would be bigger than Guns vs Goodrum Vol ll

Vince considers himself a minimalist. The less he has, the better.

There is nothing to be proud of having a minimalist bank account when they money is right in front of you, just means being broke period. By all means, he should live like a minimalist, most smart rich people do once they have their houses and property, but at least have the cash before he falsely labels himself anything but being broke.
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 11:04:47 AM »
That would be bigger than Guns vs Goodrum Vol ll

There is nothing to be proud of having a minimalist bank account when they money is right in front of you, just means being broke period. By all means, he should live like a minimalist, most smart rich people do once they have their houses and property, but at least have the cash before he falsely labels himself anything but being broke.

Not in Vince's eyes.
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 12:53:55 PM »
Incorrect.  All you need to do is post videos. Youtube is a FREE site that allows you to upload your videos.

Come on, do you think there is a real Melvin Goodrum YouTube channel coming?

Do you think Melvin Goodrum has the brains or work ethic to launch such a thing?

Melvin Goodrum claims that he's been working on it for ages & even has 'a boy in India' working on it as well.....& still not a peep.

Apparently taking  videos & uploading it on YouTube is so complicated that not just anyone can do without years of training & prep.

File this one under the same category as all of his other business ventures.

epic_alien

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 01:27:40 PM »
a youtube channel form vince would be great. i don't know why he just doesn't say he doesn't want to do it instead opt claiming he is"working" on it.

I respect that he doesn't want to do it, but man it would be great comedy to many people. And vince could finally solve his income problems. which you would think he would be interested in.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2016, 02:13:48 PM »

You are a black man and you want to live in TEXAS with Trump as a viable winner for President!?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 02:20:28 PM »

Oh for fucks sake you are so full of shit....

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 02:24:31 PM »
You are a black man and you want to live in TEXAS with Trump as a viable winner for President!?
You speak as though Texas is a whites only state. Plenty of black and brown people everywhere you look. Try to get out of the house or country every now and then before you open your anus.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2016, 02:31:31 PM »
You speak as though Texas is a whites only state. Plenty of black and brown people everywhere you look. Try to get out of the house or country every now and then before you open your anus.

The blacks I know are miserable there right now with way things are.  Not sure about Latinos.  Different situation for them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2016, 02:38:59 PM »

Yes.  Here's the person who convinced me.  Its why I bought the land.  For years, I've worked on alternative solutions to the high cost of housing, electricity, etc.  Land that would not support anyone years ago can now be utilized using modern technology.  By doing so, it will eliminate people from being homeless, create jobs, and stabilize the economy.

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2016, 03:05:27 PM »

Yes.  Here's the person who convinced me.  Its why I bought the land.  For years, I've worked on alternative solutions to the high cost of housing, electricity, etc.  Land that would not support anyone years ago can now be utilized using modern technology.  By doing so, it will eliminate people from being homeless, create jobs, and stabilize the economy.

If you're as successful & wealthy as you claim, why live in Buttfuck TX in the desert in an RV?

Why not live in a nice town in a plush house with running water, a pool & the full gourmet kitchen?

I know you're used to living in trailers & at poverty levels, but why continue to live this way when you're, in your own words, successful, educated & wealthy, with a reserve of stocks, precious metals, jewels, franchises, land etc?

it makes no sense unless you're just lying, & you wouldn't lie, would you Melvin Goodrum?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2016, 03:12:31 PM »
Oh for fucks sake you are so full of shit....

Vince's bar/club in Texas.

https://www.facebook.com/voodooroomaustin/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2016, 03:42:07 PM »
Come on, do you think there is a real Melvin Goodrum YouTube channel coming?

Do you think Melvin Goodrum has the brains or work ethic to launch such a thing?

Melvin Goodrum claims that he's been working on it for ages & even has 'a boy in India' working on it as well.....& still not a peep.

Apparently taking  videos & uploading it on YouTube is so complicated that not just anyone can do without years of training & prep.

File this one under the same category as all of his other business ventures.

Vince has been trolling bodybuilding forums for over 10 years. He doesn't care what people think, how ridiculous he sounds or being proven wrong. He wants to be the first to comment on a situation and sound like an insider.

In the beginning I thought he was nuts but now I'm convinced he's getting pleasure from his "fame".

He lays the bait but he gets trapped...... He's the black less qeer version of Blaha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2016, 03:48:46 PM »
What is the problem of a black man supporting Trump?   Smart ones clearly do.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 05:38:44 PM »
Vince has been trolling bodybuilding forums for over 10 years. He doesn't care what people think, how ridiculous he sounds or being proven wrong. He wants to be the first to comment on a situation and sound like an insider.

In the beginning I thought he was nuts but now I'm convinced he's getting pleasure from his "fame".

He lays the bait but he gets trapped...... He's the black less qeer version of Blaha.

Blaha is a genius compared to Melvin Goodrum.

Although Blaha may Flotsam the Jetsam. Jetsom will surely Flotsom the Goodrum.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 12:41:17 AM »

This ASIAN immigrant doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.  Comes to the white man's land and just spews hate against whites like a parasite.
Ψ

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2016, 02:57:25 AM »

Not putting it off, just getting all the stuff in.  To have a channel, you have to have a source of revenue along with it

This is incorrect and extremely naive.

Unless you are extremely lucky and have a fantastic original product (you have neither - you do have some style about you that is interesting but it will not be an instant hit), you need to get onto youtube ASAP and start building the channel because the first six months of your channel will be spent posting videos with 100 views or less.  Sure, you can throw adsense on there, but you're going to struggle to make a single dollar on there.

During that time, you'll put in a lot of work that will not be rewarded in the stats, but eventually, if you evolve your product to be good / original enough - you may break through.

Setting up a revenue source is utterly unnecessary at the start because I guarantee you, you will make fuck all for a very long time.

I speak from direct experience of being part of a channel that has been up for a while now.  Good content, but saturated market (and they all are, thesedays). 

Every day you delay in posting videos, another hundred people start talking the same shit that you want to talk about.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2016, 08:48:28 AM »
This is incorrect and extremely naive.

Unless you are extremely lucky and have a fantastic original product (you have neither - you do have some style about you that is interesting but it will not be an instant hit), you need to get onto youtube ASAP and start building the channel because the first six months of your channel will be spent posting videos with 100 views or less.  Sure, you can throw adsense on there, but you're going to struggle to make a single dollar on there.

During that time, you'll put in a lot of work that will not be rewarded in the stats, but eventually, if you evolve your product to be good / original enough - you may break through.

Setting up a revenue source is utterly unnecessary at the start because I guarantee you, you will make fuck all for a very long time.

I speak from direct experience of being part of a channel that has been up for a while now.  Good content, but saturated market (and they all are, thesedays).

Every day you delay in posting videos, another hundred people start talking the same shit that you want to talk about.

You do know you lost him at a lot of work, don't you?

Does this fat man look like he has a single ounce of real life nose to the grind work ethic?

Not even his boy in India has been able to get Melvin Goodrum to budge & he's a young boy, shirtless, oiled & who live in India. What more can Melvin Goodrum ask for in an IT tech.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2016, 09:12:42 AM »
Blaha is a genius compared to Melvin Goodrum.

Although Blaha may Flotsam the Jetsam. Jetsom will surely Flotsom the Goodrum.

But does he Mott the Hoople?

That's the question here.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:01 AM »
But does he Mott the Hoople?

That's the question here.

More Down 'n' Outz & less Mott the Hoople, I would imagine.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2016, 01:56:45 PM »

Not putting it off, just getting all the stuff in.  To have a channel, you have to have a source of revenue along with it

What 'stuff' can a fat negro on minimum wage offer?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2016, 01:59:23 PM »

What City and County is it in?

Parcel #?

Post up a County link to show you own property in Texas. I'm calling bullshit.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2016, 02:41:27 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what part of TX will you live in?   

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
What City and County is it in?

Parcel #?

Post up a County link to show you own property in Texas. I'm calling bullshit.

Don't hold your breath.

Melvin Goodrum told this lie a few years ago on another forum, when he claimed that he just made $10,000 in the market & then bought 2 pieces of land & franchises.

That seemed a lot to buy for a mere $10k & Melvin Goodrum was asked to elaborate. What stocks he had bought that made him that much profit & where the land & franchises were etc.

He waffled for a few posts & then abandoned the thread & disappeared for a few weeks.

When he came back, the whole forum asked him the same question & he immediately disappeared again.

This flotsam will surely Jetsam if you ask him the same question.