Author Topic: DNC Convention Thread  (Read 6328 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: DNC Convention Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2016, 05:53:19 AM »
I see two former and one current President speaking at the DNC.

How many speaking at the RNC?  Zero.

On the bright side, Michelle Obama made history by being the first person ever to give a speech at the RNC and DNC in the same year.  Even if the speech at the RNC was the one from 2008.  Then again, you can't expect Repubs to be living in current times. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2016, 08:24:03 AM »
scott baio.    nuff said.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2016, 08:38:22 AM »
Not surprised.

WATCH OBAMA REFER TO HIMSELF 119 TIMES DURING HILLARY NOMINATING SPEECH
‘I was so young that first time’
Jul 28, 2016 

Addressing the Democratic National Convention on its penultimate night to lay out the case for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, President Obama began by recalling his political debut at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He then described how his family has become so well known to America in the intervening years. He spoke of his time in office, how the presidency has physically aged him, but how his daughters euphemistically note he now looks more "mature."

He spoke of everything he is proud to have achieved --  passing ObamaCare, expanding clean energy production, reducing consumption of foreign oil, passing the Iran deal, bringing troops home, killing bin Laden.

He spoke of how inspired he's become meeting Americans of all stripes. He spoke of his optimism. He spoke of the values he imparted from his family. 
If it's starting to sound like Obama talked a lot about himself, that’s because he did.

In total, we counted 119 times Obama referred to himself during his speech ostensibly about Hillary Clinton.

Note that in arriving at this calculation, we included mentions of "we" when he was clearly including himself as part of the plural pronoun; the many uses of "we" in referring to America at large were not included. "Me," "myself," "our" and his third-person reference to "a half Kenyan grandson" were also included.

Did we miscount? Feel free to let us know in the comments section.

https://news.grabien.com/story-watch-obama-refer-himself-119-times-during-hillary-nominatin

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2016, 11:52:52 AM »
History will be very kind to Obama 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »
History will be very kind to Obama 8)

So will his BF

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2016, 01:15:31 PM »
So will his BF

Will that continue to haunt you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2016, 01:19:05 PM »
Will that continue to haunt you?

No - i hope obama finds peace w his transition and re-assignment after leaving office. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2016, 01:22:55 PM »
No - i hope obama finds peace w his transition and re-assignment after leaving office. 

The question is - will you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2016, 01:25:50 PM »
The question is - will you?

I said yes - i hope it all goes well for her after office.  Once the divorce and bankruptcy are settled, all alimony and child support payments are wipe away the rest - maybe she can start a new chapter on a show on E! or something. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2016, 02:05:49 PM »
I said yes - i hope it all goes well for her after office.  Once the divorce and bankruptcy are settled, all alimony and child support payments are wipe away the rest - maybe she can start a new chapter on a show on E! or something. 

The question was - will YOU find peace with YOUR transition and reassignment after Obama leaves office?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2016, 02:18:48 PM »
The question was - will YOU find peace with YOUR transition and reassignment after Obama leaves office?

Oh me?   I'm doing great.  i have transitioned back into more Strength training and plan to reassign myself to a few endurance events in 2017 like Kokoro.   

Lifting and Training has been A+ for a long time now.  Been killing it in the gym unlike Zumbabama with his bs workouts.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2016, 05:00:35 PM »
Oh me?   I'm doing great.  i have transitioned back into more Strength training and plan to reassign myself to a few endurance events in 2017 like Kokoro.   

Lifting and Training has been A+ for a long time now.  Been killing it in the gym unlike Zumbabama with his bs workouts.   

That's nice.   But I was referring to your mental state.  Will you find peace with yourself after Obama's term is over?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »
f

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2016, 06:31:48 PM »
That's nice.   But I was referring to your mental state.  Will you find peace with yourself after Obama's term is over?

Im doing A+   

my training has been killing it for 3-4 years now.   In tip top shape 

F Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2016, 07:10:35 PM »
Pelosi says uneducated white men like Donald Trump because of ‘guns, gays and God.’ Is she right?
The Washington Post's The Fix ^ | July 28, 2016 | Amber Phillips and Emily Guskin
Posted on 7/28/2016, 2:38:49 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

And I think that, so many times, white — non-college-education — educated white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s, God being the woman’s right to choose. --House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to Judy Woodruff in an interview Wednesday

What Nancy Pelosi said isn't necessarily a new idea: the theory that white, working class men vote Republican because of social issues and -- from Democrats' perspective -- to the detriment of their economic interests.

But it is worth taking a closer look this year. Hillary Clinton is struggling mightily this campaign with white men, who, according to Washington Post-ABC News polling, are supporting Trump by higher margins than they did for Mitt Romney in 2012; 77 percent of them hold an unfavorable view of the Democratic nominee. And there's a possibility the presidential race will be played out in the Rust Belt and Midwest, where there is a higher concentration of white, working class men.

While we can't ask every white, non-college-educated man who they're voting for and why, we can get an idea of how strongly they feel about the three issues Pelosi pointed out. So let's do that.

Do non-white working men feel more strongly about...

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2016, 07:35:50 PM »
DNC is replacing delegates with paid seat fillers and added clapping machines to drown out any discord.

Can't make this shit up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2016, 08:26:41 PM »
ugh, i listening for like 8 minutes.  her voice is so shrill.  It's like 2 sarah pailns in her belly trying to sing harmonies.  Screw this, i'm putting on Pandora.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2016, 02:56:03 AM »
ugh, i listening for like 8 minutes.  her voice is so shrill.  It's like 2 sarah pailns in her belly trying to sing harmonies.  Screw this, i'm putting on Pandora.

I went to bed early

James

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2016, 07:13:09 AM »
wtf?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2016, 07:20:34 AM »

James

« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2016, 07:42:00 AM »
DNC In Total Meltdown

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:51 AM »
Woah!   I distinctly remember Tucker Carlson mocking the 911 truthers while being an msnbc pundit for years.  Zero logic, refusing to look at chemical analysis showing things which shouldn't be there - just pure emotion.

now he's skyping with alex jones?    lol   love it!!!!!!!!!

the one good thing about a trump presidency... he's been called a 911 truther by the Bush white house... He's a self-proclaimed birther... he's all over the hillary vince foster BS.... he's letting sandy hook truthers have airtime at his convention... he accused others of JFK involvement...

Trump is a complete conspiracy theorist.  All the way around.   Love it.