Author Topic: DNC Convention in chaos-Bernie Supporters not having it.  (Read 10814 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: DNC Convention in chaos-Bernie Supporters not having it.
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2016, 09:30:45 PM »
Exactly.....people who take most of those jobs are just looking to be in a position where they are already semi-retired. Then once you add in affirmative action hiring quotas, you get a bunch of low-lifes just drawing salary.

But people accept it. $65,000 a year in property tax in Chicago and people think the government spends in their best interest
100% correct.

Constituents are cattle. They are simply a fuel source. Money.

The one hard working person is doing 75-80% of every job government has and there's another 6-7 people to do the last 20-25%... Who do as little as possible.

I saw it myself. Far too often... Couldn't stomach it.

I had to get out.

If people saw and knew some of what I saw and knew, they wouldn't just be a little angry at government, they would be furious...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »
100% correct.

Constituents are cattle. They are simply a fuel source. Money.

The one hard working person is doing 75-80% of every job government has and there's another 6-7 people to do the last 20-25%... Who do as little as possible.

I saw it myself. Far too often... Couldn't stomach it.

I had to get out.

If people saw and knew some of what I saw and knew, they wouldn't just be a little angry at government, they would be furious...

I live in Chicago. The idiots here line up to be fleeced by the politicians. But that is what you get when 50% of the constituency is low IQ voters and they vote solely based on skin color

"Institutionalized victimization"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2016, 09:39:12 PM »
I live in Chicago. The idiots here line up to be fleeced by the politicians. But that is what you get when 50% of the constituency is low IQ voters and they vote solely based on skin color

"Institutionalized victimization"

There is some truth to that.

I'm honest. Do I think there's racism, hell yes.

Do I think the black community causes a lot of their own problems. Fuck yes they do.

They are connected, but separate things. If there were less broken families and more emphasis on responsibility, a lot of the problems the black community would be improved.

It wouldn't be perfect, there would still be work to do, but it would help a lot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2016, 09:50:47 PM »

Do I think the black community causes a lot of their own problems. Fuck yes they do.

They are connected, but separate things. If there were less broken families and more emphasis on responsibility, a lot of the problems the black community would be improved.

It wouldn't be perfect, there would still be work to do, but it would help a lot.

Funny that you mention.  This video was made just a little while ago and says EXACTLY what you are saying.  Good stuff!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 09:54:35 PM »

Well, blacks can get angry enough to organize themselves for a mass BLM March to protest white cops, but cant organize themselves to rid their neighborhoods of the drug dealers and gangbangers who are really the ones killing them

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2016, 10:05:41 PM »
Well, blacks can get angry enough to organize themselves for a mass BLM March to protest white cops, but cant organize themselves to rid their neighborhoods of the drug dealers and gangbangers who are really the ones killing them

I don't have a problem with the BLM people or anything. I think they have a valid point to be honest, but that doesn't mean they don't have some cleaning up to do inside of their own communities.

They do, and they completely neglect their own communities and THAT is a huge problem and a big part of why the black community doesn't make improvements in and of itself.

Anytime a black person says anything that remotely resembles personal responsibility, they are labeled an Uncle Tom or somehow tossed under the bus in some "scandal".

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 04:32:28 AM »

Less public assistance would fix the issue, over time.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2016, 06:37:54 AM »
I was on getbig in 2008 when Repubs had a victory lap as Mccain led the polls in the days after choosing Palin.   He led when he took the numbers in the spring, and again when he accepted the nomination.   Two weeks later, he trailed and never looked back.

You have the dem party at rock bottom right now - inner betrayal, really butthurt bernie fans, and hilary shaken.  But we know that won't last.  Anyone who thinks hilary's plummet will continue, or that Trump's star won't fade, hasn't watched politics before.

This happens every time, and we have victory laps on getbig every time, and in 15 days, things return to how they were before.   Hilary sucks donkey balls, but she is a competent leader.  Things don't change if she wins all that much from obama policy.  Trump?  He might finally explain the "make things great!" motto, or he might drop a nuke in europe because someone pissed him off in a tweet insulting his junk size.  

monster question mark there.

This right here shows what a shill for Hillary 240 is.  The talking point of calling it "make things great" rather than Make America Great Again comes straight from the DNC and MSNBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2016, 11:18:38 AM »
This right here shows what a shill for Hillary 240 is.  The talking point of calling it "make things great" rather than Make America Great Again comes straight from the DNC and MSNBC.

Trump just wrecked his own momentum by asking a foreign govt to release classified emails they stole.  To help him politically. 

Historic stuff here

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2016, 11:21:29 AM »
I really like the way this patriot flips-off globalism after putting the cuck "reporter" in his place.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2016, 05:54:48 PM »

Exactly and watching First 48 shows how scary these neighborhoods are.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2016, 07:46:05 AM »
Trump just wrecked his own momentum by asking a foreign govt to release classified emails they stole.  To help him politically. 

Historic stuff here

I thought there were no classified emails?  Lots of fear that these will tank Hillary.  Why?  Because people, even her supporters like you, know the truth deep down.