Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
LGBT....Q....????
(1/16) > >>
Croatch:
What letter will be added to the acronym next?
Ridiculous.

I think Trump should go back to the old school days and pluralize anyone he speaks of.  Gays, blacks...etc.  He's bound to go up a few points in the polls.

Cool post bro.
polychronopolous:

--- Quote from: Croatch on July 27, 2016, 04:32:43 PM ---What letter will be added to the acronym next?
Ridiculous.

I think Trump should go back to the old school days and pluralize anyone he speaks of.  Gays, blacks...etc.  He's bound to go up a few points in the polls.

Cool post bro.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget to add "The" before the plural form.
calfzilla:
Seriously I always felt "A" should be added for asexual. They are sexual minorities and discriminated against even by the LGBTQ community for crying out loud.
Croatch:

--- Quote from: calfzilla on July 27, 2016, 04:41:32 PM ---Seriously I always felt "A" should be added for asexual. They are sexual minorities and discriminated against even by the LGBTQ community for crying out loud.

--- End quote ---
Very nice.  Nothing worse than discriminating against asexual people.  I think I was a partial pervert at 5, so I can't speak on that train of thought...but they're an odd group.
BB:
Why even have the Q in there? And the L could probably go too, as it should be included in the G part. Why not just GTB?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version