Author Topic: I ALONE CAN FIX IT  (Read 3902 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: I ALONE CAN FIX IT
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 11:27:13 AM »
For the people who backed Bernie for practical reasons, I just can't see them finding what they need with Hillary.  Not at all.  She's the opposite of that, actually.

But some of the fruitier people who had superficial reasons for backing him, may be just fine w Hillary.

No question, though, many many Bernie backers will NOT vote Hillary, and imo it is an under-reported fact.
This.

Almost all of the delegation for Bernie, which was half the attendance at the DNC, Walked out.  Just walked out.  Hillary has serious problems and will never get these people back, not that she had them in the first place. 

Hell, even during Obama's speech last night, they were still cheering "Bernie! Bernie!" very loudly.  Its not going away and Hillary can do nothing to stop it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 11:29:38 AM »
For the people who backed Bernie for practical reasons, I just can't see them finding what they need with Hillary.  Not at all.  She's the opposite of that, actually.

But some of the fruitier people who had superficial reasons for backing him, may be just fine w Hillary.

No question, though, many many Bernie backers will NOT vote Hillary, and imo it is an under-reported fact.

I think when it comes to pulling that lever as it were, more will vote for Hillary than we expect. More to not give the Presidency back to the Republicans than anything.

That said, I could be completely wrong in my thoughts. What I do know is that women voters who supported Bernie are not going to flock to Trump.

I think we can all agree with that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 11:33:22 AM »
Trump is certainly no moron.  You can't get to where he is in life by being a moron.  He has built on his success time and time again and actually does understand it from the average worker perspective all the way up to the CEO level.

Its obvious he will put America first and not his own interests or "legacy".  He already has built that.  I think its pretty clear that he actually does want to bring manufacturing BACK to the US and improve the entire country inside and out.  

I agree.  He certainly isn't a politician, and that's why I don't have a problem dismissing those words.  He's a real person, and he hasn't had it endlessly drilled into his head to triple-check everything as he says it.  He's not a professional liar, IOW, and needless to say I am fine with that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 11:34:56 AM »
I think when it comes to pulling that lever as it were, more will vote for Hillary than we expect. More to not give the Presidency back to the Republicans than anything.

That said, I could be completely wrong in my thoughts. What I do know is that women voters who supported Bernie are not going to flock to Trump.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 11:37:11 AM »

Then why did Bernie support Hillary? Does he no longer have the integrity you and to be honest, I, believed he had?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 11:41:36 AM »
This.

Almost all of the delegation for Bernie, which was half the attendance at the DNC, Walked out.  Just walked out.  Hillary has serious problems and will never get these people back, not that she had them in the first place.  

Hell, even during Obama's speech last night, they were still cheering "Bernie! Bernie!" very loudly.  Its not going away and Hillary can do nothing to stop it.

I agree. I know for a fact many Bernie supporters view her exactly as they would Rubio or Bush or Fiorina or any of the other neocon scum.  And for very sound reason, of course.  His practical supporters know exactly what's up.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »

Good point.  Of the Bernie supporters who do give in to her, I'd say it will be largely women and "feminist" "men" who couldn't have explained in the first place why they were backing Bernie.  They're worthless as citizens, anyway, so not much we can do for them.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 11:47:34 AM »
Good point.  Of the Bernie supporters who do give in to her, I'd say it will be largely women and "feminist" "men" who couldn't have explained in the first place why they were backing Bernie.  They're worthless as citizens, anyway, so not much we can do for them.

This is probably true.

That's why it's really close right now.

I still say it's in the can for Hillary, but I wish it was someone else. I would have been perfectly happy with Bernie to be honest, but right now, I'm going to vote 3rd party.

If we can get others into the conversation, I will be happy.

I would also like to implore people to vote 3rd party locally. That's how we really make strides.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 11:49:15 AM »
Trump = a pro russian republican.

Reagan would be so pissed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2016, 11:52:26 AM »
Then why did Bernie support Hillary? Does he no longer have the integrity you and to be honest, I, believed he had?
He did so precisely because of his honesty and integrity.  Early on, he was asked to take a pledge to "support" the nominee, last year even.  Bernie has NEVER went back on his word his whole life and followed through. He also acknowledged early on that this was never about him or getting him elected, but it was about the people and that they should vote their conscience.

Integrity runs deep with Bernie and his brother:

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2016, 11:57:31 AM »
He did so precisely because of his honesty and integrity.  Early on, he was asked to take a pledge to "support" the nominee, last year even.  Bernie has NEVER went back on his word his whole life and followed through. He also acknowledged early on that this was never about him or getting him elected, but it was about the people and that they should vote their conscience.

Integrity runs deep with Bernie and his brother:

I understand giving his word, but agreeing to something you fundamentally don't believe in is not "Integrity".

Although maybe it's just how I am defining it.

Skeeter

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 12:01:53 PM »
If trump wins the presidency the DNC will have no one to blame but themselves. They ran a crooked campaign and were exposed for it. Had the campaign been fair, and Hillary still won they probably wouldn't have so many irate Bernie supporters. It will not be easy to come back from this. A lot of Bernie supporters are either shifting green or not voting. I think you'll see Trump elected in the fall.
Not my country, but it sure has been an entertaining election.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »
I agree w that, TA.  He's doing exactly what we would expect, especially since he's going back to work in the field.  The DNC are just such scum though and that's why the practical people aren't having it.  They know Bernie has limited his response to it, so they want to pick up the slack.  Let's not forget, too, it was Bernie who first called for Wasserman-Whatever to step down and she is now gone.  Thank you, Bernie.

BTW, can't help but notice the betas on the news keep repeating that "Trump ASKED..." which is an absolute lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 12:17:14 PM »
Uh, are you not even paying attention to whats going on?

She is not even close to being the favorite, even at this point.  She has the least support from her party than any candidate they have put forth in modern history.  Romney and Mccain nearly beat Obama and he had ALL of the support and then some.

What do you think is going to happen when you have a candidate that nobody likes, has zero crossover appeal, Over half of the party (Bernie supporters) who will not support her or even utter her name, who has been public enemy number one by Republicans for over two decades.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen?   ???  Wake up, this is not even going to be close. Trump win this easily.  People like me are in full support of him.

Take a deep breath. 

Hillary's negatives are astronomical.  Trump's negative poll numbers are equally as bad.  He has brought in a lot of new voters, but a lot of Republicans are not going to be vote for him.  People like Bush, Kasich, and Romney are representative of a lot of "never Trump" Republican voters. 

Hillary is going have a billion to spend.  She (like every Democrat nominee) has the media who will support and her and give her cover.  Obama is going to help her shore up a lot of the Democrat base.  That's a tremendous advantage.

I suspect the overwhelming majority of Bernie supporters are going to vote for Obama.   

Saying either one of them is going to win easily is incredibly naive. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2016, 12:21:32 PM »
Take a deep breath.  

Hillary's negatives are astronomical.  Trump's negative poll numbers are equally as bad.  He has brought in a lot of new voters, but a lot of Republicans are not going to be vote for him.  People like Bush, Kasich, and Romney are representative of a lot of "never Trump" Republican voters.  

Hillary is going have a billion to spend.  She (like every Democrat nominee) has the media who will support and her and give her cover.  Obama is going to help her shore up a lot of the Democrat base.  That's a tremendous advantage.

I suspect the overwhelming majority of Bernie supporters are going to vote for Obama.  

Spoken like a true Hillary voter.  What is it with you blacks and your love/fear relationship with Hillary?  :D

I think blacks like pandering to old white women and allowing themselves to be submissive towards them.

Pic of Dos Equis and Hillary:

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2016, 12:22:02 PM »
Take a deep breath. 

Hillary's negatives are astronomical.  Trump's negative poll numbers are equally as bad.  He has brought in a lot of new voters, but a lot of Republicans are not going to be vote for him.  People like Bush, Kasich, and Romney are representative of a lot of "never Trump" Republican voters. 

Hillary is going have a billion to spend.  She (like every Democrat nominee) has the media who will support and her and give her cover.  Obama is going to help her shore up a lot of the Democrat base.  That's a tremendous advantage.

I'm with you here. I think this may be one of the closest elections of my lifetime.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 12:22:19 PM »
Take a deep breath.  

Hillary's negatives are astronomical.  Trump's negative poll numbers are equally as bad.  He has brought in a lot of new voters, but a lot of Republicans are not going to be vote for him.  People like Bush, Kasich, and Romney are representative of a lot of "never Trump" Republican voters.  

Hillary is going have a billion to spend.  She (like every Democrat nominee) has the media who will support and her and give her cover.  Obama is going to help her shore up a lot of the Democrat base.  That's a tremendous advantage.

As long as they don't vote Hillary, I'm good w it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2016, 12:23:42 PM »
 ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2016, 12:24:28 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »
Under no circumstances will you vote for Hillary, though... right, DE?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:51 PM »
 :D

As the Democratic National Convention gets underway in Philadelphia, Hillary Clinton’s image is at its lowest point in the 24 years of her national career, with 38% of Americans viewing her favorably and 57% unfavorably. Americans’ most positive view of Clinton, 67% favorable, came in December 1998. Before last year, her lowest favorable ratings since she became well-known had been 43% in January 1996 and 44% in March 2001.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2016, 12:36:58 PM »
Spoken like a true Hillary voter.  What is it with you blacks and your love/fear relationship with Hillary?  :D

I think blacks like pandering to old white women and allowing themselves to be submissive towards them.

Pic of Dos Equis and Hillary:

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.  And you'll be voting for Bernie Sanders, because you guaranteed he was going to be the nominee, and even called everyone who disagreed with you stupid.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2016, 12:37:41 PM »
I'm with you here. I think this may be one of the closest elections of my lifetime.

I don't think it can get any closer than Bush v. Gore, but I do think it will be close. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2016, 12:41:37 PM »
I hope it's not stolen, because we know exactly which of them has the power to have that done on her behalf.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2016, 01:20:04 PM »
Uh, are you not even paying attention to whats going on?

She is not even close to being the favorite, even at this point.  She has the least support from her party than any candidate they have put forth in modern history.  Romney and Mccain nearly beat Obama and he had ALL of the support and then some.

What do you think is going to happen when you have a candidate that nobody likes, has zero crossover appeal, Over half of the party (Bernie supporters) who will not support her or even utter her name, who has been public enemy number one by Republicans for over two decades.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen?   ???  Wake up, this is not even going to be close. Trump win this easily.  People like me are in full support of him.

That is what you said about Bernie.  Sort of didn't work out that way.  Politically, your predictions are not even close to being on target.