Author Topic: Me listening to Killary at the D&C  (Read 13321 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Me listening to Killary at the D&C
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 05:35:27 AM »
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2016, 06:07:39 AM »
Trump supporters care about crime and terrorism. See, they actually care about their families and children. How can the abortion party that revels in the murder of live human beings possibly care about families and children?

???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2016, 06:09:04 AM »
I haven't been on getbig that long but all I've ever seen from you is anger.  So much for success if all you have to show for it is being pissed off.

great insight

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2016, 06:27:40 AM »

As for Tim Kaine....quite possibly the most punchable face on the planet.

I thought the same thing when I first saw him. The guy just looks slimy.

Wasn't surprised to find out he's a lawyer. Like there aren't enough of them in Washington.

Looks like he's spilling over, too. You gotta be a real zero to vote for this ticket:

Over this:

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »
I love everything you said - except this.

Do you understand Trump has a DEMOCRAT tax plan?   It's entirely based on giving entitlements to HALF the population! 

If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% – from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,” those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each. All other Americans will get a simpler tax code with four brackets – 0%, 10%, 20% and 25% – instead of the current seven. This new tax code eliminates the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) while providing the lowest tax rate since before World War II.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
How is lowering income taxes across the board, lowering capital gains taxes, lowering the corporate tax rate and doing away with estate tax known as the "death tax" a democratic tax plan?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2016, 10:33:08 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2016, 10:40:44 AM »

Boy, does that human suit look uncomfortable on her, or what?!

Wtf is that?? ???

James

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2016, 11:01:52 AM »
I just can't like her.  She lies more than the rest. She screams at me like a bitch teacher.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 11:20:47 AM »
Of course, the Dems are gonna paint a rosy picture. There's been a Democrat in the White House for the last eight years. Going negative would be an indictment of themselves.

The reality is that no one really likes Hillary and can see that she's a phony.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2016, 03:19:40 PM »
so...

how are those olympians coming along coach?

I hear they're terrified of the zika virus

will you be implementing the appropriate vaccinations into their PED protocols?

???
"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2016, 04:40:24 PM »
I know how to embed I just didn't know I had to remove the "s". Thanks.

you've been told that many times

early onset Alzheimer's?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2016, 06:57:23 PM »
Looks like he's spilling over, too. You gotta be a real zero to vote for this ticket:

Over this:

LOL yeah. That bottom pic shows a decaying muppet with a bad combover and permatan standing next to his gold-digging mail order bride who dies a little every time he touches her and the daughter whom he has expressed a desire to fuck multiple times. Looks don't make a good leader, but even if they did, Melania and Ivanka aren't running. The roadkill in the center is.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2016, 01:03:51 AM »

If you watched anything other than FoxNews today, you've seen this all over the news.  This is an iconic speech, probably the most iconic of this century. And now today we find out he did it without notes or a teleprompter. He had never written anything down.  If you want to skip over the memorial part, jump to 3:00,  if you don't have the patience to watch 6 minutes, then click the gear icon and set the speed to 1.5x.  If you want to only see the money shot, jump to 6:30

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2016, 05:58:50 AM »
The RNC was laughable.  Chachi and Duck Dynasty?   AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
A former rival going rogue on the mic?   HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
The candidate with his multiple children from multiple wives (the immigration policy he knows) standing up for traditional values?

The DNC just shit all over the RNC.   Then wait a while, came back and shit all over them again. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2016, 06:03:02 AM »
::)
Parading dead Muslims around for the pathetic sympathy vote.  A normal soldier with no mention of what religion they are just wouldn't do.  Sad!

Worthless religion. 

You dumbocrat supporters are pathetic.  Hillary has no chance in winning anyways.  I can't wait until President Trump is in office and stops the cuckoldery.

When Clinton wins your meltdown and excuses are going to be epic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2016, 06:44:53 AM »
Trump camp told people not to watch Thursday, after the dnc Wednesday night beat the RNC Wednesday night in ratings ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 11:06:12 AM »
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2016, 03:38:31 PM »
Trump camp told people not to watch Thursday, after the dnc Wednesday night beat the RNC Wednesday night in ratings ;)
I read somewhere that the RNC ratings beat the DNC's.  So much lying going on people don't know what to believe.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2016, 03:44:23 PM »
I read somewhere that the RNC ratings beat the DNC's.  So much lying going on people don't know what to believe.

"More Tuned in for Trump’s Speech, but Democrats Won Ratings Over All"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/convention-ratings.html

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-hillary-clintons-dnc-915706

The below numbers reflect Nielsen sums of broadcast and cable coverage — as well as PBS stations.

DayRNCDNC
123 million28.4 million
223 million28 million
319.8 million27 million
434.9 million33.7 million

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2016, 04:06:28 PM »
wow... DNC pretty much raped the RNC for ratings.

Trump was bragging about ratings... I guess suddenly they don't matter. 

I read he made a statement telling people, his followers, NOT to watch hilary's speech.  He eked out a win on that night only... ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2016, 05:14:19 PM »
If you watched anything other than FoxNews today, you've seen this all over the news.  This is an iconic speech, probably the most iconic of this century. And now today we find out he did it without notes or a teleprompter. He had never written anything down.  If you want to skip over the memorial part, jump to 3:00,  if you don't have the patience to watch 6 minutes, then click the gear icon and set the speed to 1.5x.  If you want to only see the money shot, jump to 6:30
::)
God you are gay.  Of this century?  Really?  Your standards must be low.  Muslims are worthless.  It would have been better if he just went up there and never made mention or alluded to being anything Muslim.  It should be irrelevant when it comes to military service in practice, but guess what.  This asshole and his asshole family just HAVE to exploit it, milk it for all its worth.

Its pathetic.  Sad!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »
God you are gay.  Of this century?  Really?  Your standards must be low.  

if you ever watched anything other than FoxNews, then you'd know I was just repeating what many have said.

It would have been better if he just went up there and never made mention or alluded to being anything Muslim.  It should be irrelevant when it comes to military service in practice, but guess what.  This asshole and his asshole family just HAVE to exploit it, milk it for all its worth.

Trump and his supporters are the ones saying that you can't be Muslim and patriotic. This father was simply saying stop denigrating my son.  That's why it resonated so much.  Honoring the troops use to be one of the tenants of the Republican party.  Not any more it seems.

Tell me, are you just trolling or are you really this filled with hate?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »
Wait... the title of this thread ? Coach, what does "D and C" stand for?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2016, 07:24:26 PM »
if you ever watched anything other than FoxNews, then you'd know I was just repeating what many have said.

Trump and his supporters are the ones saying that you can't be Muslim and patriotic. This father was simply saying stop denigrating my son.  That's why it resonated so much.  Honoring the troops use to be one of the tenants of the Republican party.  Not any more it seems.

Tell me, are you just trolling or are you really this filled with hate?

I don't watch Fox News.