Author Topic: Crooked Hillary  (Read 4352 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Crooked Hillary
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 08:21:15 AM »
Last week at the convention was the first time I'd seen him speak.
There is definitely something off about him. His mannerisms are creepy as fuck.

i agree

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »
With Trump you don't really know what you'll get with him as president. With Hillary you know exactly what you'll get.

Yes, with Hillary you will get a psychopathic criminal who will take us into WWIII

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 09:32:15 AM »
Hilary = Obama.  For sure. 

I don't know what trump is.  Breaking news today is trump calling Hilary the devil. 

The devil.  A 70 year old man calling a person the devil. 

He's either insane and imbalanced, or just trying to lose so his lifelong friend Hilary can be president and he can have his TV network. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 09:57:07 AM »
Ironic ol' Red Face is calling anyone the devil.

If you watch any older interviews of Trump, he was so much better.  More balanced and presidential.  He's made so many dipshit comments along the way, which were twisted even further.  He will never win....believe me!  Haha, believe me.
Either something sketchy on Crooked kunt's side or a flat out loss.  At least the debates will be entertaining.
There is also talk about new wiki leaks coming out...but let's face it, it doesn't matter.  Just like Slick Willy, everything rolls off.  
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 10:07:52 AM »
Either something sketchy on Crooked kunt's side or a flat out loss. 

Like, he's trying to lose, on purpose?

At least the debates will be entertaining

IF he does them.  He's complaining because of the schedule.  He did back out of repub debate, so who knows.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »

Like, he's trying to lose, on purpose?

IF he does them.  He's complaining because of the schedule.  He did back out of repub debate, so who knows.
You have not made a strong case for why Trump would want to lose. He is a born winner. This man is not interested in being cucked or throwing the election to someone like Hillary. It is better to go down fighting then go down throwing the election.

Why would he prefer Hillary as President when he can be President?

There are three scenarios:

Scenario One: He is a Hillary plant and derails his campaign.
Outcome: He loses

Scenario Two: He is not a Hillary plant but he gets less votes for various reasons (Hillary fraud, Trump scandal, etc.).
Outcome: He loses

Scenario Three: He is not a Hillary plant and he gets more votes for various reasons (Trump popularity, Hillary scandal, etc.).
Outcome: He wins

Scenario one and two has the same outcome. Scenario 3 would be more attractive to him as a 70 year old business man.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 10:33:31 AM »
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »
Good call out.

STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAILED LEADERSHIP
"Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi. Then they put Iran on the path to nuclear weapons. Then they allowed dozens of veterans to die waiting for medical care that never came.
Hillary Clinton put the whole country at risk with her illegal email server, deleted evidence of her crime, and lied repeatedly about her conduct which endangered us all. They released criminal aliens into our country who killed one innocent American after another -- like Sarah Root and Kate Steinle -- and have repeatedly admitted migrants later implicated in terrorism. They have produced the worst recovery since the Great Depression. They have shipped millions of our best jobs overseas to appease their global special interests. They have betrayed our security and our workers, and Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office.
She is reckless with her emails, reckless with regime change, and reckless with American lives. Our nation has been humiliated abroad and compromised by radical Islam brought onto our shores. We need change now."
-Donald J. Trump

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
Hilary = Obama.  For sure. 

I don't know what trump is.  Breaking news today is trump calling Hilary the devil. 

The devil.  A 70 year old man calling a person the devil. 

He's either insane and imbalanced, or just trying to lose so his lifelong friend Hilary can be president and he can have his TV network. 
Lol pot calling the kettle black. You're sane with that bat shit theory? Why would a 70 year old man care about all that? Helping Hillary or getting a TV network?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
On the last part with "brought radical Islam to our shores".
Where about roughly and to what degree?  The way Teump talks about terror vs. the acts on US soil is completely overblown fear mongering at its best.
There was Orlando, San Bernadino...and...totali ng not even 100 deaths.  With the population being 300 million...seems quite irrelevant, but he's pulling the fear strings on people.
One US bomb kills more than years of Isis attacks.  It's a joke.
N

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 11:43:11 AM »
Hillary Clinton gave inequality speech in a $12,000 Armani jacket

What a great way to demonstrate inequality! Hillary really nailed it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 11:59:24 AM »
You have not made a strong case for why Trump would want to lose. He is a born winner. This man is not interested in being cucked or throwing the election to someone like Hillary. It is better to go down fighting then go down throwing the election.

I don't know what trump's true goal is.  He's already said he will not be a normal president, will not do the daily things, his VP will do all of that.  beyond unprecedented. 

I know he was an ardent hilary supporter - until obama beat her - then I know he re-emerged to make the birth cert issue a joke, which benefited hilary because she isn't running against incumbent romney in 2016, extremely hard to do.

George will thought so.  Jeb thought so. And I think so.  Who knows if i'm right - I think trump's big goal is a TV legacy, where his offspring will be able to influence americans for generations.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »

Lollipoppin' Hillary  >:(

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 05:53:38 PM »
I don't know what trump's true goal is.  He's already said he will not be a normal president, will not do the daily things, his VP will do all of that.  beyond unprecedented. 

I know he was an ardent hilary supporter - until obama beat her - then I know he re-emerged to make the birth cert issue a joke, which benefited hilary because she isn't running against incumbent romney in 2016, extremely hard to do.

George will thought so.  Jeb thought so. And I think so.  Who knows if i'm right - I think trump's big goal is a TV legacy, where his offspring will be able to influence americans for generations.

They cook the books on the polls for a few days to give her a "bump" over sampling democrats, under sampling independents, leaving out certain demographics.  Then it tightens back up when it becomes too obvious.  A plant would have much better ways of throwing it.

Here's how you know he isn't a plant, the fear in the media last week from the polls.  Also today Obama bashing him.  Why would he bash a plant?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 06:26:32 PM »
They cook the books on the polls for a few days to give her a "bump" over sampling democrats, under sampling independents, leaving out certain demographics.  Then it tightens back up when it becomes too obvious.  A plant would have much better ways of throwing it.

Here's how you know he isn't a plant, the fear in the media last week from the polls.  Also today Obama bashing him.  Why would he bash a plant?

Why would he bash a plant?  Because he did his job - he won the nomination.

All that' sleft now is to sink him so far in polls, the $ dries up, and hilary win is in inevitability.   Now that no Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush can swoop in and re-energize the GOP, it's just time for Trump to act like a dick to Paul Ryan, veterans, fireman, women, and anyone else he can, to hurt as many congressional races as possible.

The nomination is complete.  All that remains is the underachieving and bickering now.  Hilary wins by 40 states.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 06:31:32 PM »
On the last part with "brought radical Islam to our shores".
Where about roughly and to what degree?  The way Teump talks about terror vs. the acts on US soil is completely overblown fear mongering at its best.
There was Orlando, San Bernadino...and...totali ng not even 100 deaths.  With the population being 300 million...seems quite irrelevant, but he's pulling the fear strings on people.
One US bomb kills more than years of Isis attacks.  It's a joke.

9/11

Fort Hood

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 07:20:27 PM »
9/11

Fort Hood

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.
Aside from 9/11.  I'm talking Isis and this huge threat we have.  If you want to talk about 9/11, don't forget the blatant overlooking of obvious threat by the government.  If you believe the narrative word for word, you have some research to do.  Again Walter, I'm not circle jerking this one with you.
Isis is a great fear mongering issue.  How many death on US soil were directly related to Isis?  It's a joke.  You'd think planes were falling from the sky every other day.
We killed 250 thousand civilians in Iraq, for zero reason.  Do the math.
N

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 07:30:23 PM »
Why would he bash a plant?  Because he did his job - he won the nomination.

All that' sleft now is to sink him so far in polls, the $ dries up, and hilary win is in inevitability.   Now that no Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush can swoop in and re-energize the GOP, it's just time for Trump to act like a dick to Paul Ryan, veterans, fireman, women, and anyone else he can, to hurt as many congressional races as possible.

The nomination is complete.  All that remains is the underachieving and bickering now.  Hilary wins by 40 states.

No that's not correct, it is still too soon to try to tank him if he is a shill.  There is time to put someone else in play still.  Also Obama bashing him won't lower him in the polls.  If anything it will increase him.  Trump supporters and undecideds already decided they don't want more Obama.

Trump will win in a landslide.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2016, 08:20:22 PM »
Your only defense of trump is that you hate Hilary worse.  I respect that. 

Why disgusts me is anyone claiming trump is mature, prepared, informed and ready to be president.  Cause he is not.

But I'm cool with your reasoning.  It's what most have. 

Really. You're a computer whiz, go back and search for posts that say that I agree with just about everything he's stated. You'll find your answers there. But wait, you want the female Bernie Sanders who thinks that everything is going to be free. Right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2016, 08:22:55 PM »
No that's not correct, it is still too soon to try to tank him if he is a shill.  There is time to put someone else in play still.  Also Obama bashing him won't lower him in the polls.  If anything it will increase him.  Trump supporters and undecideds already decided they don't want more Obama.

Trump will win in a landslide.

but who is the magic voice that would/could oust him for being a shill?   He owns the party now.  He owns the nomination.

There is not "putting somebody else in", dude.  That is the issue.  There was, until 10 days ago when he was made the nominee officially.

Since then, it's been nonstop stepping in shit.  Repubs are stuck with him now!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 08:27:04 PM »
Last week at the convention was the first time I'd seen him speak.
There is definitely something off about him. His mannerisms are creepy as fuck.

Tim Kaine was a Catholic altar boy until he was 46 years old....

That guy is creepier than Basile at a petting zoo.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 09:21:49 PM »
but who is the magic voice that would/could oust him for being a shill?   He owns the party now.  He owns the nomination.

There is not "putting somebody else in", dude.  That is the issue.  There was, until 10 days ago when he was made the nominee officially.

Since then, it's been nonstop stepping in shit.  Repubs are stuck with him now!

Stepping in shit?  He's gaining way more votes than he is losing exposing Khan as a fraud whose job is to bring Muslim immigrants in.  That setup has backfired big time.  And only ties the Dems closer to the Muslim community, which is a massively losing issue for them just like guns.  You might as well say Hillary is a shill for Trump because she is constantly screwing up also.  Get off Huffpo and CNN and MSNBC and step out into the real world.  Obama is saying what he is saying because he is scared. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 09:45:43 PM »
Aside from 9/11.  I'm talking Isis and this huge threat we have.  If you want to talk about 9/11, don't forget the blatant overlooking of obvious threat by the government.  If you believe the narrative word for word, you have some research to do.  Again Walter, I'm not circle jerking this one with you.
Isis is a great fear mongering issue.  How many death on US soil were directly related to Isis?  It's a joke.  You'd think planes were falling from the sky every other day.
We killed 250 thousand civilians in Iraq, for zero reason.  Do the math.

"We"?

I'm absolutely positive I've never killed anyone.

What is the legitimate source of the 250,000 people "we" have killed?

Look around at what is happening on the UK and Germany. What would you prefer, we import 1,000,000 muzzballs a year into the US and then cry when whites are overrun by the cockroaches and thier Stone Age civilization and religion?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2016, 09:48:42 PM »
Stepping in shit?  He's gaining way more votes than he is losing exposing Khan as a fraud whose job is to bring Muslim immigrants in.  That setup has backfired big time.  And only ties the Dems closer to the Muslim community, which is a massively losing issue for them just like guns.  You might as well say Hillary is a shill for Trump because she is constantly screwing up also.  Get off Huffpo and CNN and MSNBC and step out into the real world.  Obama is saying what he is saying because he is scared. 
He is gaining votes this week? I thought he was dropping. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2016, 07:55:00 AM »
He is gaining votes this week? I thought he was dropping. 

Check back next week.