Author Topic: Is Trump mentally ill?  (Read 19702 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Trump mentally ill?
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »
You do realize this "dead soldier's" father is an immigration attorney who makes a shitload of money brining illegal immigrants into the U.S. don't you?
This guy is speaking out to protect his livelihood and to fill your neighborhood with Muslim scum.
Hardly just an innocent bystander weighing in with an opinion

But out of the dozens of people that shit all over trump at the convention -

he chooses THIS ONE to keep harping on?  

I mean, shit shit shit crappy growth numbers just came out - and trump isn't tweeting about that all the time, he's shitting on firefighters, battling this family, crapping on paul ryan, etc.   He is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 06:22:05 PM »
My grandpa nearly died for his Purple Heart.

What's amazing to me is the blind worship Trump supporters have.  Trump allows them to hate the way they want.  That is why they give him the ultimate pass:  social and political "God Mode."

No one else could get away with this.  Goes to show how hateful of a nation we truly are.   :-X

And many of them think that "He's gonna win in a landslide." hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 06:23:39 PM »
My grandpa nearly died for his Purple Heart.

What's amazing to me is the blind worship Trump supporters have.  Trump allows them to hate the way they want.  That is why they give him the ultimate pass:  social and political "God Mode."

No one else could get away with this.  Goes to show how hateful of a nation we truly are.   :-X
You see what the Dumbocrats have gotten away with?  They had the mothers and family members of criminals speaking at the DNC.  The Black Lives Matter morons who, in every single case, the perpetrator was a thug looking to assault an officer while or after committing some other crime.  The cherry on top is that in every single case, the police, are found not guilty.  Yet the BLM morons given a platform are somehow "innocent".

If that isn't "God Mode" I don't know what is.  Now I see the BLM movement released their demands which include reparations.  ::)  So this is the new Dumbocratic Party, race baiting morons, filled with law breakers, demanding shit they have no right to.

Its pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2016, 06:24:32 PM »
Liberals are absolutely shitting themselves.

Since the conventions... have you seen the polls?   Are you watching msnbc today?

liberals are celebrating and gloating.   Trump won the nomination, keeping Ryan, Rand, Jeb, and others from being scary opponents.

He took a night off to stretch his legs.  

Then he promptly decided to *sink the fck* out of his own campaign.  It's underway now.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2016, 06:27:05 PM »
You see what the Dumbocrats have gotten away with?  They had the mothers and family members of criminals speaking at the DNC.  The Black Lives Matter morons who, in every single case, the perpetrator was a thug looking to assault an officer while or after committing some other crime.  The cherry on top is that in every single case, the police, are found not guilty.  Yet they are given a platform are somehow "innocent".

If that isn't "God Mode" I don't know what is.  Now I see the BLM movement released their demands which include reparations.  ::)  So this is the new Dumbocratic Party, race baiting morons, filled with law breakers, demanding shit they have no right to.

Its pathetic.

Brah I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, you are going to end up KILLING YOURSELF.  Your head is so far up Trump's golden ass, I don't think you can see straight.  Just being honest man. 

And not everyone who is against Trump is a democrat, btw. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »
But out of the dozens of people that shit all over trump at the convention -

he chooses THIS ONE to keep harping on?  

I mean, shit shit shit crappy growth numbers just came out - and trump isn't tweeting about that all the time, he's shitting on firefighters, battling this family, crapping on paul ryan, etc.   He is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  

Let's have some fucking perspective here....

Donald trump isnt directly responsible for the death of 4 people in Benghazi. Donald trump didn't lie to the families of the 4 people he got killed in Benghazi.

Just because the MSM is trying to make a big deal out of this, doesn't mean it's a big deal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2016, 06:28:41 PM »
Then you have the Dumbocrats convincing everybody that Islam is a peaceful religion and that despite 80 plus percent of Palestinians agreeing with Suicide bombing as a form of retribution to defend Islam, denying women nearly all human rights, that this place should be a country and its ideas should go unchecked.   ::)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/pew-poll-palestinians-favor-suicide-bombings-shari/

A new global survey of Muslims by the Pew Research Center has found that Palestinian Arab Muslims polled the highest in favor of suicide bombings as a justifiable means “to defend Islam.”

The poll also found that 89 percent of Palestinian Muslims favored sharia becoming “the official law of the land.”

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2016, 06:31:39 PM »
Let's have some fucking perspective here....

Donald trump isnt directly responsible for the death of 4 people in Benghazi. Donald trump didn't lie to the families of the 4 people he got killed in Benghazi.

Just because the MSM is trying to make a big deal out of this, doesn't mean it's a big deal.

LOL Let's be honest here.  4 people?!  In a war torn country?  We've lost countless more under Bush and Obama and many others. 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2016, 06:33:57 PM »
Then you have the Dumbocrats convincing everybody that Islam is a peaceful religion and that despite 80 plus percent of Palestinians agreeing with Suicide bombing as a form of retribution to defend Islam, denying women nearly all human rights, that this place should be a country and its ideas should go unchecked.   ::)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/pew-poll-palestinians-favor-suicide-bombings-shari/

A new global survey of Muslims by the Pew Research Center has found that Palestinian Arab Muslims polled the highest in favor of suicide bombings as a justifiable means “to defend Islam.”

The poll also found that 89 percent of Palestinian Muslims favored sharia becoming “the official law of the land.”

TA, I'm with you on extremist Islam.  It needs to stay away, but at the same time, so do we.  Our policies cause blowback which lead to terrorism.  Ron Paul laid this out beautifully in 2008 and was laughed out of the election.  Yet look where we are today.  The man was right.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2016, 06:36:26 PM »
LOL Let's be honest here.  4 people?!  In a war torn country?  We've lost countless more under Bush and Obama and many others. 
In a war that Hillary voted for and supported, sending that moron Muslim to his death who died by an Islamic Radical suicide bomber, whose family then spoke at the DNC and supporting Hillary and Islam, the ONLY two things directly related to killing their son.

Yet somehow Trump is the bad guy, crazy guy?  You can't make this shit up.  The Dumbocrats have really changed and I no longer want a part of them.  Its disgusting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2016, 06:38:04 PM »
TA, I'm with you on extremist Islam.  It needs to stay away, but at the same time, so do we.  Our policies cause blowback which lead to terrorism.  Ron Paul laid this out beautifully in 2008 and was laughed out of the election.  Yet look where we are today.  The man was right.
There is only one candidate up there who wants and wanted to stay away and its not Hillary.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2016, 06:39:44 PM »
WASHINGTON ― Just days before Republicans adopted a new, more Russia-friendly plank into their party platform, one of Donald Trump’s top advisers visited Moscow in July to deliver speeches criticizing decades of U.S. foreign policy.

Global energy investor Carter Page joined Trump’s team in March. Since then, Page has criticized U.S.-Russia policy in a number of public speeches, and repeatedly expressed his hope that a closer relationship between the two nations might be possible with Trump in the White House.

“Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change,” Page said last month during a commencement speech at a Moscow economics graduate school.

Page also suggested the United States should ease economic sanctions imposed on Russia following its 2014 incursion into Ukraine and Crimea, which was condemned in an overwhelming vote in the United Nations. In exchange for sanctions relief, Page said, American companies might be invited to partner with Russian firms to exploit Russia’s oil and gas fields.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/carter-page-trump-russia_us_57a0f329e4b0693164c2fb41

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2016, 06:42:50 PM »
Don't be a fucking crybaby.  What offended you now? 

What the hell is wrong with people these days?  ???

??? Now? Shit man, most of what he says isn't that bad, but there are things that you would think his handlers would steer him from saying. A lot of people, and not just left wing liberals, get offended by what he says at times. I'd prefer him over Hilary but I think he's rocking the boat too much. If is wasn't something, the news media wouldn't be jumping on this shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2016, 06:44:32 PM »

Liberal Handbook - Rule #1

When you or any liberal is made to look like a complete fool the fallback position to take is to "blame Bush"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2016, 06:48:45 PM »
There is only one candidate up there who wants and wanted to stay away and its not Hillary.

How exactly did Donald Trump force this man's son to join the armed forces?

Gunpoint?
Knifepoint?
Free ham?
Offered booze and broads?

I'm not seeing where Donald Trump singlehandedly reinstituted the military draft?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2016, 06:50:28 PM »
How exactly did Donald Trump force this man's son to join the armed forces?

Gunpoint?
Knifepoint?
Free ham?
Offered booze and broads?

I'm not seeing where Donald Trump singlehandedly reinstituted the military draft?

Exactly.  Its all a farce and I can't believe people take that family seriously about anything. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2016, 06:55:52 PM »
Exactly.  Its all a farce and I can't believe people take that family seriously about anything. 

If you join up to cash a pay check from a branch of the armed forces, or the National Guard during a time of war....shouldnt you expect to serve and be exposed to risk?

What makes this Muz fucker any more special than the other people who have lost their lives defending this nation?

Funny how these fuckers never point a finger at the assholes blowing themselves up in the name of allah or at these Imams who preach hate. But they're quick to cry about injustice because the TSA wants to search them before they get on a plane.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 06:58:43 PM »
The point of the speech was speaking about immigration/religious beliefs and how it relates to the constitution.
It was such a bad staged speech...like the "ahah" moment, which completely went off track.  The guy had the charisma of a snail with his mute wife next to him, for amusement.

If Trump wins, so many will be crying in their libtard porridge.  It will be glorious.
N

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »
The point of the speech was speaking about immigration/religious beliefs and how it relates to the constitution.
It was such a bad staged speech...like the "ahah" moment, which completely went off track.  The guy had the charisma of a snail with his mute wife next to him, for amusement.

If Trump wins, so many will be crying in their libtard porridge.  It will be glorious.

Everyone talks about how the U.S. needs to "solve" immigration.

No one ever talks about why cant Mexico clean up that shithole country enough that people won't want to risk their lives leaving it in droves.

Yet the fucking Mexican PM can stand up in the U.S. senate and chastise those spineless cucks over the treatment of illegals here in the U.S. with complete impunity.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »

If 240 is right and Trump really is a Democrat plant, rednecks will off themselves in rapid succession.  Hillary will have to dig mass graves in the South just to accommodate the load.  That way they can have a proper Budweiser funeral with their F-150's as their respective caskets.  Skynyrd will play the tunes, Drew Brees will lead in prayer and #BlueLivesMatter will provide complimentary security as the wives sell their food stamps to blacks and Mexicans at the local Exxon in between sessions.

It will be glorious!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2016, 07:12:32 PM »
If 240 is right and Trump really is a Democrat plant, rednecks will off themselves in rapid succession.  Hillary will have to dig mass graves in the South just to accommodate the load.  That way they can have a proper Budweiser funeral with their F-150's as their respective caskets.  Skynyrd will play the tunes, Drew Brees will lead in prayer and #BlueLivesMatter will provide complimentary security as the wives sell their food stamps to blacks and Mexicans at the local Exxon in between sessions.

It will be glorious!

Trump will end affirmative action and welfare.

Nigs will live in mud huts.

Liberals will move back home with Mom and Dad.....again.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2016, 07:14:01 PM »

If Trump ends welfare, then half his voter base just went belly up!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2016, 07:14:29 PM »

It seems like you had a racist parent or your girl left you for a well endowed black guy.  Am I right?
How many black people do you come in contact with regularly?  You sound like a child.

They should hire you on at Fox News.  You'd be great.
N

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2016, 07:56:17 PM »
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2016, 08:24:26 PM »
It seems like you had a racist parent or your girl left you for a well endowed black guy.  Am I right?
How many black people do you come in contact with regularly?  You sound like a child.

They should hire you on at Fox News.  You'd be great.

That's funny.

Crotch, I live in Chicago.

Wanna try again spermslurper?