Author Topic: Backlash For Trump After He Lashes Out At The Muslim Parents Of A Dead U.S. Sol  (Read 4476 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
of course he can be this stupid and naive

he's been the same way his entire life

I have to review and re-evaluate my position.. I find myself agreeing with you, that's never good

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach must not have seen those

I saw the entire days feed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I saw the entire days feed

This person was a speaker at the DNC last week, along with dozens others.

Why do you suppose he's still shitting on this family - almost a week later?  I mean, obama, warren, and plenty others said mean stuff.  Why be silly and naive enough to go back and forth with a family who lost a loved one in war?

Trump just doesn't think.... or he's trying to piss off vets. The VFW has now condemned it, right?  Was he so dense he didn't know you don't keep egging on families of dead soldiers for days?   Either he's that dumb about how the world works, or he wants to lose.  And I don't think he's dumb, coach.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump Super PAC: Khizr Khan’s son ‘would not have been allowed to serve’ under ‘President Trump’

The co-chair for a pro-Donald Trump super PAC tried to excuse the candidate’s rhetoric regarding deceased US Army Capt. Humayun Khan — and his father Khizr Khan — by using Trump’s proposal to ban Muslim immigration into the country.

“If that ban had been in place 30, 40 years ago, then the son of Mr. Khan would not have been allowed to serve. That is correct,” Carl Higbie told CNN International host Hala Gorani. “But also, that’s less than a dozen people who would not have been allowed to serve in the US military who have died.”

“So you’re OK with the 12 people not serving if it means putting a Muslim ban up,” Gorani responded. “You think it’s a good idea?”

“If it means protecting the United States, absolutely,” Higbie said. “I would sacrifice letting 12 people serve during a conflict that’s killed 4,000.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Khizr Khan Has Written Extensively On Sharia Law
DailyCaller.Com ^ | 1 August 2016 | Alex Pfeiffer
Posted on 8/2/2016, 10:45:13 AM by amorphous

Khizr Khan, the Muslim father of a slain American soldier, is an attorney who has previously written in a law journal about Islamic law. He specifically wrote about the purity of the Quran and the Sunnah over all other texts and interpretations.

Khan rose to fame after speaking at the Democratic National Convention Thursday and pulling out a pocket U.S. Constitution imploring if Donald Trump had even read it.

Khan wrote “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law” in the Houston Journal of International Law in 1983. In it he breaks down different levels of Islamic law. Khan writes that the Quran and the Sunnah which were both directly created by the Muslim prophet Muhammad were the only sources in Muhammad’s lifetime that “were recognized as binding.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com .

obsidian

• Getbig V
What is so bad about what Trump said?

333, why are you upset about that? I know how you despise Muslims. Hillary is playing you well by making you back a Muslim USA soldier???

All he was implying was that Hillary was putting this Muslim's family on stage to try and convince Americans that Muslims are good for USA and will fight on your side. This was done on purpose to try and soften the image of Muslims.

Trump is completely right about what he said. It does not surprise me in the least that the Media would blow this up. Anything they can do to influence a few gullible people.

This does not change my mind one bit about Trump. He is still the man and Muslims are still a problem in the West and will become a much bigger problem if Hillary wins. So what if one Muslim was out there fighting in Iraq, a war that should never have been fought in the first place.

The media is totally controlled. You can see how they are hyping Clinton now.

All white males should vote for Trump. And many many white females need to realize Clinton will be a disaster for them and the future of their children.

Hillary should be disqualified and arrested for Treason.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
the point is that trump is so thin-skinned, he's unable to just let any criticism from anyone go unchecked.

And he'll take something like a pissed off grieving military loss family, and he'll keep going at them.  It's 5 am, and he's up talking shit to that family. 

Trump, just stop acting the fool.  Stop "swinging down".  Are you going to give us 5am rants every time a foreign leader criticizes you?   He talks about toughness, but wow, he just whines, whimpers, and has to explain away every little criticism.  Bragging about his junk size at the debates...

I'd like to see Hilary and Trump do a join press conference tomorow and both step down.  Doubt that'll happen though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Chris Christie is the biggest Trump supporter, possibly on earth.

and now even he is shitting on trump for this ongoing battle with the military family.

http://politickernj.com/2016/08/christie-defends-khan-family-criticizes-obamas-remarks-against-trump/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Because I want to see Hillary lose. B that's why.    Trump is throwing this race

What is so bad about what Trump said?

333, why are you upset about that? I know how you despise Muslims. Hillary is playing you well by making you back a Muslim USA soldier???

All he was implying was that Hillary was putting this Muslim's family on stage to try and convince Americans that Muslims are good for USA and will fight on your side. This was done on purpose to try and soften the image of Muslims.

Trump is completely right about what he said. It does not surprise me in the least that the Media would blow this up. Anything they can do to influence a few gullible people.

This does not change my mind one bit about Trump. He is still the man and Muslims are still a problem in the West and will become a much bigger problem if Hillary wins. So what if one Muslim was out there fighting in Iraq, a war that should never have been fought in the first place.

The media is totally controlled. You can see how they are hyping Clinton now.

All white males should vote for Trump. And many many white females need to realize Clinton will be a disaster for them and the future of their children.

Hillary should be disqualified and arrested for Treason.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Because I want to see Hillary lose. B that's why.    Trump is throwing this race

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-could-vote-democrat-for-president-for-first-time-in-50-years

Hilary is now leading in Utah.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hillcvnt not getting Utah. 

Romney got 73% in Utah.

With Hilary/Trump, it's been back and forth all year.   And this was BEFORE this week, when Trump is just being obnoxious with insults, names, rants and accusations.   

Trump is not acting stable.  I'm sure it's just an act, but he's not acting stable.  And a LOT of repubs are saying it now.  Days after getting the nomination ;)  If only anyone had seen that coming...