Author Topic: TRUMP LOVES PECKER  (Read 16475 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: TRUMP LOVES PECKER
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »
shouldn't you be in RIO with your two olympic athletes?

So you can answer either? I know you're Canadian and already have a female in office but no answer for Killary.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2016, 07:52:15 PM »
So you can answer either? I know you're Canadian and already have a female in office but no answer for Killary.

hillary sucks, she's terrible. everybody hates her. It's amazing she's leading. what's up with that?

starting to think trump is tanking on purpose.

what do you think?

???

"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »
here comes coaches little defender

did you receive some training advice from coach?

you can spell I don't get it!

???

I was talking about Trump. How did you miss that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2016, 08:16:10 PM »
hillary sucks, she's terrible. everybody hates her. It's amazing she's leading. what's up with that?

what do you think?

???

Trump has said some stupid stuff, some I agree with some I don't. But again, as I've said in two other posts, Killary has said statements and done things 10 fold compared to Trump and nothing happens. It's a media hit on trump.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2016, 08:29:18 PM »
If you're married and your partner each makes $50k/ yr, you would pay $16,518 in income tax under Hillary's plan whereas it would only be $5k under Trump's plan. That would save you $11k a year ☺️ clearly Hillary is trying to destroy the middle class

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2016, 08:54:43 PM »
That's not what this says:

The impact
According to the Tax Policy Center (TPC), taxpayers in the top bracket would have an average tax increase of $4,527 (1.7 percent reduction in after-tax income) Those with incomes between $295,000 and $732,000 in the 80th and 95th percentiles would pay an average of $2,700 (a 0.8 percent reduction) more in taxes and those in the 0.1 percent with income greater than $3.8 million would see an average tax increase of about $520,000 (7.6 percent reduction)
The bottom 95 percent of taxpayers would see little to no changes to their taxes
TPC estimates her plan would increase revenue by $1.1 trillion over the next decade
Critics have said there is little chance that Congress would go along with her proposals

Or this:

http://time.com/money/4405149/clinton-and-trump-tax-plans-cost-by-income-level/

A .1% change until you make about 732K an up.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2016, 09:01:54 PM »
I was talking about Trump. How did you miss that?

lol
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2016, 09:06:19 PM »
If you're married and your partner each makes $50k/ yr, you would pay $16,518 in income tax under Hillary's plan whereas it would only be $5k under Trump's plan. That would save you $11k a year ☺️ clearly Hillary is trying to destroy the middle class

Oh... I see what this is saying. Yes. Trump is going to cut taxes across the board (or so he says) There's only one problem. Where is his spending cuts? He's not cutting Social Security, Defense, or Medicare.

Tax cuts are great, but you can't just cut taxes and keep the same shit going. He's cutting them... great.

How is he going to pay for the shit that the government does then?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2016, 09:07:04 PM »
Trump has said some stupid stuff, some I agree with some I don't. But again, as I've said in two other posts, Killary has said statements and done things 10 fold compared to Trump and nothing happens. It's a media hit on trump.

trump has pecker in his pocket and got $3billion in free media

I can't remember the last time I went to a news aggregator and trump wasn't at the top.

so how exactly is this hit working?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-has-gotten-nearly-3-billion-in-free-advertising-2016-05-06

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2016, 11:48:43 PM »
reagan froze 12 bil of Iran's money in 1981 and promised to release it later.  obama just released 400 mil of it.

Is that accurate? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2016, 11:51:07 PM »

most people would say trump has said more stupid shit in the past year than hilary has in her lifetime.

she lies, he lies.  he admits he played in the crooked system, same as her.

But he's said some really mean, cruel, ignorant shit this year.  Mocking so many people, mean insults, imitating handicapped.  If you think "hilary has said way worse this year", you're in the minority.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2016, 12:38:35 AM »
Oh... I see what this is saying. Yes. Trump is going to cut taxes across the board (or so he says) There's only one problem. Where is his spending cuts? He's not cutting Social Security, Defense, or Medicare.

Tax cuts are great, but you can't just cut taxes and keep the same shit going. He's cutting them... great.

How is he going to pay for the shit that the government does then?

she ain't lying here(video):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIvAeYXDxVj/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
she ain't lying here(video):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIvAeYXDxVj/

Oh brother.

::)

Clearly she said aren't. But even if she does. Her plan clearly shows an increase of .1%

Would I like tax cuts? Sure. But tax cuts don't do anything if you are still paying for the same stuff.

Where's Trump's spending cuts?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2016, 09:47:46 AM »
Trump also supported the war in Iraq.   He said so on the howard stern show.   Google it.

And Trump admitted he paid horrible hilary - with all her flaws and shady history - to sit front row at his wedding.

it's weird to criticize someone you were in bed with for decades, bribing to get your way politically, and pretend you're not muddy too.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2016, 10:15:32 AM »
Trump also supported the war in Iraq.   He said so on the howard stern show.   Google it.

And Trump admitted he paid horrible hilary - with all her flaws and shady history - to sit front row at his wedding.

it's weird to criticize someone you were in bed with for decades, bribing to get your way politically, and pretend you're not muddy too.

I google it.. Kinda right, Trump:"Yeah, I guess so" , but he also said that Iraq is a problem, and that the ECONOMY of the USA is a bigger problem. But he was skeptic while agreeing on the war on Iraq.

He told CNN’s Larry King in November 2004, "I do not believe that we made the right decision going into Iraq, but, you know, hopefully, we'll be getting out."

source: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/22/donald-trump/trump-still-wrong-his-claim-opposed-iraq-war-ahead/

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2016, 10:19:08 AM »
Oh brother.

::)

Clearly she said aren't. But even if she does. Her plan clearly shows an increase of .1%

Would I like tax cuts? Sure. But tax cuts don't do anything if you are still paying for the same stuff.

Where's Trump's spending cuts?

Brother how deaf are you?? she Clearly said "We are going to raise taxes on the middle class!"

Damn even with evidence you aren't budging on Killary..  Trumps spending cuts, you should ask a trump forum.. they'll give you the best answer

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
Brother how deaf are you?? she Clearly said "He are going to raise taxes on the middle class!"

Damn even with evidence you aren't budging on Killary..  Trumps spending cuts, you should ask a trump forum.. they'll give you the best answer

I'm simply telling you what I heard.

To me is sounded like she said aren't and the mic cut out. It also doesn't jive with her actual tax plan that she has presented. Her plan is freely available should you decide to bother researching it.

I'm not voting for either one. They are both shit. I'm telling you the issues I have with both plans. That's what normal common sense people do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2016, 10:43:26 AM »
i saw a video last night... trump on all the top issues, supporting both sides of it.

last summer he even said - in july - we have to accept the syrian illegals, and the illegal aliens from mexico can stay if they're not criminals.  the next week, he reversed both of these. 

he's just all over the place.  I suspect he's pretty liberal on most things, but knows what to say to rile up the base to get votes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2016, 11:21:57 AM »

what do you think?

???

Everybody hates her? Apparently not everybody. Haters don't generally part with their money. Hilary's raised 600 mil - Trump raised less than half that amount.

Tanking on purpose? That is what some people believe. I think he's just plain nuts and he doesn't know when to shut-up.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2016, 12:04:36 PM »
i saw a video last night... trump on all the top issues, supporting both sides of it.

last summer he even said - in july - we have to accept the syrian illegals, and the illegal aliens from mexico can stay if they're not criminals.  the next week, he reversed both of these. 

he's just all over the place.  I suspect he's pretty liberal on most things, but knows what to say to rile up the base to get votes.

Yes.. Accept syrians who are truly in the need, like christians, yazidis, shia-muslims, orthodox, jews, atheist, etc...with a very strict background control. Not accept syrians who have connection with ISIS, he said that on an interview very clearly.

Not like Sweden, Germany, France, most W.Europe countries accept without much hassle.

11-30 million illegals latinos, surely most aren't criminals, but you have to start somewhere. I'm sure he will impose a heavy background check and start deport from left to right those with criminal connection.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2016, 12:12:54 PM »
I'm simply telling you what I heard.

To me is sounded like she said aren't and the mic cut out. It also doesn't jive with her actual tax plan that she has presented. Her plan is freely available should you decide to bother researching it.

I'm not voting for either one. They are both shit. I'm telling you the issues I have with both plans. That's what normal common sense people do.

I'm not saying Trumps' an angel.. but compared to Hillary, there's much more and I mean MUCH more with Killary going on behind the curtains.

Hillary is a Merkel, who will accept without much hassle immigrants, accept sharia law based advancement. Backed/Sponsored  by the Saudis who are Wahhabis - ISIS, it will get much worse.

Vote at least for something, it's much worse if your're passive. This is not paradise, but you haven't much choices and at least vote what's best for the US as of right now. Make lemonade if you have lemons.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2016, 12:16:53 PM »
I'm not saying Trumps' an angel.. but compared to Hillary, there's much more and I mean MUCH more with Killary going on behind the curtains.

Hillary is a Merkel, who will accept without much hassle immigrants, accept sharia law based advancement. Backed/Sponsored  by the Saudis who are Wahhabis - ISIS, it will get much worse.

Vote at least for something, it's much worse if your're passive. This is not paradise, but you haven't much choices and at least vote what's best for the US as of right now. Make lemonade if you have lemons.

I'm not passive. I will vote just as in did in 2012. For the same person as 2012.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2016, 03:49:01 PM »
DAVID PECKER Ceo of AMI

WITHDRAW YOUR SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY

END THE MADNESS!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/tag/donald-trump/
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2016, 04:00:30 PM »
Trump lacks basic knowledge of critical issues.

No matter how many things one might agree with him on... I don't think any Trump supporters can disagree with this.   A massive number of non-partisan, military, and intelligence people agree with it. 

He doesn't know a lot of things about major issues - and he proudly refuses to learn anything new.  He repeats things daily which have been disproved.  Pride before all.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »
Everybody hates her? Apparently not everybody. Haters don't generally part with their money. Hilary's raised 600 mil - Trump raised less than half that amount.

Tanking on purpose? That is what some people believe. I think he's just plain nuts and he doesn't know when to shut-up.

I feel she's getting a lot of mileage out of the fact she's not a man and also the legacy of Bill who remains popular.  If there's something about her specifically I'd love to know about it.

Trumps own staff claims he never wanted to win. I don't believe he's more nuts than the other guys out there. If you look at the policies his are far less crazy. He's not taking advice from anyone on his team. Who know's where he's getting advice, perhaps it comes from a third party, linked to the democrats.  Anything is possible!
"