Author Topic: Petition to never allow shizo post again...  (Read 30858 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Petition to never allow shizo post again...
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2016, 08:15:26 PM »
Schmoes before homos....

Phaggot!

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but at least it didn't involve a phallic reference!

You're doing well!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2016, 08:42:10 PM »
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but at least it didn't involve a phallic reference!

You're doing well!

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say either....because it didn't contain a phallic reference?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2016, 08:44:29 PM »
Agreed with OPs sentiments.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2016, 08:51:26 PM »
Why would you want to ban the Wizard of Truth? He actually lifts.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2016, 09:39:06 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2016, 06:30:32 PM »
BUMP

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2020, 05:41:50 PM »
Bump

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2020, 05:44:39 PM »
4 years...does getbig still feel the same ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2020, 05:45:18 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2020, 05:47:46 PM »
Petitions are for Portland.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2020, 05:49:23 PM »

Yes, he contributes nothing.   So I'll repost this....

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 22, 2020, 05:57:28 PM »
We don't take kindly to disrespect.

We do take kindly to cock-suckers.

HTH.
Oh really?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2020, 05:59:14 PM »

Yes, he contributes nothing.   So I'll repost this....

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away

Would you let him take a hit of your infamous kielbasa?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 22, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »

I never felt he should leave. To Getbig, Shizo is like family.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2020, 06:12:17 PM »
I never felt he should leave. To Getbig, Shizo is like family.
Still not going to have sex with you, Prime. It's spelled Shizzo by the way.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #240 on: December 22, 2020, 06:16:13 PM »
Shizzo has paid his dues and taken more than enough abuse. He belongs on Getbig along with most of the dickheads who post here.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #241 on: December 22, 2020, 06:16:33 PM »
Are you still built like Lizzo?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #242 on: December 22, 2020, 06:17:44 PM »
Shizzo has paid his dues and taken more than enough abuse. He belongs on Getbig along with most of the dickheads who post here.

Sounds like you'd be willing to dust off your old pecker and let Shizzo have a go at it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 22, 2020, 06:19:37 PM »

Here, here! What's more, there are some folks here who need a whipping boy around to make themselves feel more important.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 22, 2020, 06:27:30 PM »
Are you still built like Lizzo?
Don't bring Goodrum into this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2020, 01:20:07 AM »
I am new here, so what's wrong  with   shizo? What is the history behind  these petition ?
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ ........................ ..FUCKFACE1\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2020, 02:49:24 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ ........................ ..FUCKFACE1\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Lol bit belated but why not!