Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32346 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »
Obama did assassinate , your point? 

Good point as usual, ND.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2016, 02:15:07 PM »
There is no other way to interpret his words

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/763093253260390400

Shut the fuck you libtard idiot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2016, 02:17:23 PM »
Last I check, Romney is still alive.  So is Hilary.

Trump is suggesting that his followers assassinate his political opponent.  Certainly some of his more extremest supporters will hear it that way.

Yeah well Osma Bin Laden isn't and Obama authorized his ASSASSINATION , yet you don't have a problem with that whatsoever  ::) fucking hypocrite. 

Noam Chomsky https://www.guernicamag.com/daily/noam_chomsky_my_reaction_to_os/

It’s increasingly clear that the operation was a planned assassination, multiply violating elementary norms of international law.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2016, 02:17:38 PM »
His supporters cannot admit it because it means they were duped.
Hilary supporters cannot admit it because it means their candidate is shady.

Only a small sliver of independent will admit it.

Funny thing is that all the Hillary backers I know, all want to "believe" that she's in constant battle and always working against powerful enemies who are trying to derail her etc.

lmao.  Bullshit.  She is being handed everything on a silver platter.  Even her fucking opponent is working to give her the job.  

Matter of fact, it couldn't possibly be any easier for her.  What an ass-raping on the voter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2016, 02:20:45 PM »
I think we should all just listen to 240, who has been saying this from the VERY beginning: TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT PLANT!!

FACT!!!
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
My only question was how cooperative Trump really is.  But he's answering that question pretty well.

Not cool.  At all.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »
Hey Tim you have a problem with all the children Obama has directly assassinated using drones in Pakistan and Afghanistan? You know he took Bush's use of drones and multiplied it 20 fold? And how many innocent men , women and children is he responsible for assassinating? Google " Kill Capture "

Trump may have eluded to it but Obama is directly responsible for it. And Trump's the bad guy?  ::) And I think Trump is a fucking clown too but lets not let facts get in the way , Very typical of you Tim

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 02:25:14 PM »
I think we should all just listen to 240, who has been saying this from the VERY beginning: TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT PLANT!!

FACT!!!

if he is a plant, why not quit now?? why wait?? isn't it a little late for a competitive replacement??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2016, 02:29:48 PM »
Hey Tim you have a problem with all the children Obama has directly assassinated using drones in Pakistan and Afghanistan? You know he took Bush's use of drones and multiplied it 20 fold? And how many innocent men , women and children is he responsible for assassinating? Google " Kill Capture "

Trump may have eluded to it but Obama is directly responsible for it. And Trump's the bad guy?  ::) And I think Trump is a fucking clown too but lets not let facts get in the way , Very typical of you Tim

Yup.  Killed a 16-year-old American.  After, he said the boy "should have had a more responsible father".

Then later, as part of a plot to take American guns, the fucker had the nerve to pretend he was crying about kids being killed with guns.  

Um, what?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2016, 02:30:00 PM »
if he is a plant, why not quit now?? why wait?? isn't it a little late for a competitive replacement??

I am not an expert on politics like 240 is. I am just supporting what 240 is saying. 240 would be better suited to answer your question.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2016, 02:31:15 PM »
Hilary's heath was lead story last night on drudge with major coverage by wapo, fox, and cnn.  
Today, her team let the father of the ORL shooter sit behind her in the rally.

Two errors, one unforced, at a time when trump just gave a respectful teleprompter speech to try to rebound.  

So what does he do?  Magically show up with a little joke about 2nd amendment people putting their rights to use to stop something that nobody else can....  

He is either the dumbest, lack-of-self-awareness motherf**ker on the planet, or he's doing it to deflect attention from her shit health and poor crowd vetting.  And I do not think trump is stupid.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2016, 02:31:19 PM »
He didn't suggest assassination. Just pointed out that there is the second amendment so it supersedes any law made by Killary.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2016, 02:31:39 PM »

Probably because he doesn't want to be chased off the planet by Second Amendment people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2016, 02:31:58 PM »

Because its still not too late for Gary johnson.  If trump dropped out - easy switch over to johnson and weld.    Trump needs to stay in there also to lose the house and senate for the GOP so Granny Clinton can get whatever pics on the SC she wants w no objection.

Trump's goal is to destroy the GOP entirely and greese the skids for Hillary.  

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2016, 02:34:22 PM »

of course I have trouble with flying robots killing people.  but there is a big difference between killing our supposed enemies in a war zone versus killing your political opponent.

We are suppose to be a democracy.  We vote and live with the results.  Killing your political opponents, your fellow citizens, is what happens in a totalitarian state.

That you think that calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton is equivalent to calling for the assassination of Bin Laden means that you see both equally as the enemy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2016, 02:34:50 PM »

Not in the multimedia age.

If Paul Ryan/Tom Brady (or whatever hotshot veep + respected frontrunner) came to the ticket today, it'd still be viable.

Trump's own team is complaining that he's not building a get-out-the-vote effort, not building teams, NOT BUYING COMMERCIAL TIME, etc.  If a serious candidate arrived, with 3 months to go, it'd still be viable.

Trump staying in the race crushes many state races.   Repubs who don't bother voting cause they hate trump ALSO may skip voting for their congressman, gov, etc.   Hurts all the way down the ticket.  

I cannot believe trump is crazy enough to say some dumb thing like this, 1 day after newt said he was under control, and he gives a highly respected economic speech.  Strong pattern - gain respect with the teleprompter speech, then voila, step in shit with some really crude shit a day later.   3rd time now.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2016, 02:35:03 PM »
Stupid left-wing post reported...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2016, 02:35:45 PM »
Yup.  Killed a 16-year-old American.  After, he said the boy "should have had a more responsible father".

Then later, as part of a plot to take American guns, the fucker had the nerve to pretend he was crying about kids being killed with guns.  

Um, what?

He got a Nobel Fucking Peace prize LMFAO and the fucking narcissist fucking accepted it too  ???  ::)  :-X

People like Tim don't care about facts , he likes to keep up appearances like the rest of this country , pretend like you care , Facebook meme how much you care , show everyone else you truly care  ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 02:37:18 PM »
of course I have trouble with flying robots killing people.  but there is a big difference between killing our supposed enemies in a war zone versus killing your political opponent.

We are suppose to be a democracy.  We vote and live with the results.  Killing your political opponents, your fellow citizens, is what happens in a totalitarian state.

That you think that calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton is equivalent to calling for the assassination of Bin Laden means that you see both equally as the enemy.

You may want to tell Hillary all this, seeing as how her own enemies seem to be dying like fish in a swamp.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 02:37:39 PM »
Shut the fuck you libtard idiot.

They don't get it. The reason Trump is so popular is precisely because he makes Liberal shitheads apoplectic.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2016, 02:39:10 PM »
He got a Nobel Fucking Peace prize LMFAO and the fucking narcissist fucking accepted it too  ???  ::)  :-X

People like Tim don't care about facts , he likes to keep up appearances like the rest of this country , pretend like you care , Facebook meme how much you care , show everyone else you truly care  ::)

The whole thing is like an exercise in hypocritical extremes.  Really, I cannot even watch TV anymore because of this shit.  I get so pissed seeing it all play out.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
Because its still not too late for Gary johnson.  If trump dropped out - easy switch over to johnson and weld.    Trump needs to stay in there also to lose the house and senate for the GOP so Granny Clinton can get whatever pics on the SC she wants w no objection.

Trump's goal is to destroy the GOP entirely and greese the skids for Hillary.  

like i said, a massive ass-raping like the voter could not imagine.  Trump had better watch it, though, because if he continues exactly on this path, and hillary gets her miserable ass in the WH, ppl will start carefully spelling out the case and there will be LOTS of data for it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2016, 02:45:11 PM »

Yeah sure you do  ::) Obama HAS assassinated people , you haven't uttered a word. Trump may have and that's working with you eluded to it and that's an outrage  ::)

We're NOT a democracy , We're a constitutional republic , and how clueless do you look right now? What the fuck do you think the Obama administration is doing right now? Killing American citizens overseas without a trail or due process using drones as long as they are labeled " terrorists " fuck me you are completely clueless , just like on the subject of " assault weapons "

One he didn't call for the assassination of Hillary that's a flat out lie and projection on your behalf. Two , there was no call to assassinate Osama , Barrack did it without due process , international law , etc , something about " totalitarian " Oh he kills women and children too with his drones , and American citizens as well  He's a fucking war criminal just like George W

And learn to set up better strawmen Tim then come back after a civics class or two lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2016, 02:50:20 PM »
Yeah sure you do  ::) Obama HAS assassinated people , you haven't uttered a word. Trump may have and that's working with you eluded to it and that's an outrage  ::)

We're NOT a democracy , We're a constitutional republic , and how clueless do you look right now? What the fuck do you think the Obama administration is doing right now? Killing American citizens overseas without a trail or due process using drones as long as they are labeled " terrorists " fuck me you are completely clueless , just like on the subject of " assault weapons "

One he didn't call for the assassination of Hillary that's a flat out lie and projection on your behalf. Two , there was no call to assassinate Osama , Barrack did it without due process , international law , etc , something about " totalitarian " Oh he kills women and children too with his drones , and American citizens as well  He's a fucking war criminal just like George W

And learn to set up better strawmen Tim then come back after a civics class or two lol

ND, is this you when you discuss politics or Ronnie vs. Dorian?  :D :D

X