Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32704 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2016, 07:32:01 AM »
hey trump crew

have some dignity and self respect

denounce your leader and withdraw your support immediately

history is watching!
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2016, 07:32:44 AM »
It's obvious this would happen.  Once the Israeli state chose to endorse Hillary you know the race was over for Trump.

i think it's an overall confidence thing.  most repubs (or dems) will stay with their party's choice for POTUS.   bailing on them is a huge move which rarely happens.  It's happening a lot this year.   Trump is reckless.  He is a VERY smart man, making these cute little jokes to rile people up. I get it.  I've played crowds of 20,000 people for july 4th and NYE celebrations, and it's beyond exhilarating.  you jump higher, you play harder, you are drained emotionally afterwards... the absolute thrill Trump must be feeling cannot be described.  Tens of thousands arrive to cheer for him.

So of course he'll go overboard with the jokes and little things like "well, if the 2nd amendment people..." wisecracks.  He knows what he's hinting at.  

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2016, 07:33:33 AM »
I just love politics.   I don't like trump, I don't like Hilary, and I am not all that impressed with JOhnson. 

You don't have to ask my reasons for not liking trump - look at how many repubs have said he's a dangerous option.

i do like his tax plan and 911 trutherism.  our country will be fine no matter who wins.  I'm not a drama queen saying I'll move to canada or this person or that person will be the end of humanity.  I do think trump may spout off at mouth and damage US relations.

Why do you spell Hillary with one l Hilary?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2016, 07:34:37 AM »
trump is probably going to lose.  Polls are way worse right now than mccain and romney.  Hilary is a very weak option, but unless she has a mjor health issue at the debates (or if trump bails on the debate....)  She is likely to win.

The real problem will be down the ticket.   Repubs not bothering to vote for Trump won't be voting for senate, house, gov, and local seats either.  Many just stay home.  That hurts bad.  Suddenly hilary wins back the senate or bends the House in a big way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2016, 07:35:46 AM »

i dislike her so much i don't bother to notice her name spelling.  I literally turn off the news when Hillary is on.   

for years, I read "pubic" hairs as "public" hairs because I skimmed it the first time and never slowed down to learn it clearly.   I rush.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2016, 07:38:33 AM »
Which thread?  What questions?  Seriously (you apparently Canadian piece of shit)
you said trump will "do" the globalists and "do" all of these above mentioned special interest groups.

I'm asking you to explain what it is specifically that caused to to arrive at this conclusion. For example you can say, "trump said so" or "this is consistent with his action in the past"  or "he's always supported these causes" etc.  Just want to confirm that this is a reasonable expectation.

Again, for example the out voter was under the impression that leaving the EU would reduce immigration to the UK. This was a widespread misconception, once the vote was done the politicians reversed any claim to this effect. UK is now in an historic economic downturn and is teeming with chinese immigrants eager for cheap real estate.

???

look, not everyone uses the forum to spam personal attacks and unfounded claims.

part of growing up is taking responsibility for ones actions (see link above to the thread where you disappeared from the conversation!)

now is a time to reflect on choices made. move forward.

don't make the same mistakes again!
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »
there's a reason why the so called "silent majority" doesn't say much

see the last few posts for reference to the barbarism of this group!
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2016, 07:47:43 AM »
a trump presidency woudln't look all that different from what we see today.   He'd ham it up, pretend to be professional now, but mostly he'd just relax and let VP Pence handle most things.  He would appear in cities and shake hands, give speeches about what is in the works... but prez gets hands tied by congress a lot.  Executive orders only go so far.  The first really public loss for trump and maybe he does something reckless, maybe he just hides, who knows.   

pres hillary (two L's! lol) ain't great either.  wheelchair and no botox, looking like an old bank manager rather than inspiring leader.  sign paperwork, keep obama legacy going, and keep her liberal agenda going. 

not much will change for most of us.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2016, 07:53:18 AM »
  :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2016, 07:53:59 AM »
If it wasn't for trump hillary would be the most hated candidate in history

talk about a race to the bottom!
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2016, 09:39:46 AM »
CLinton +6 today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Do you see polls often where the margin of error is 6?

The rolling average is +7.9

Look. Trump has had every opportunity to win, but he has squandered it.

Trump supporters. I ask you this. If he loses, will you admit that it's because he can't keep his emotions in check and that he gave it away?

Will you feel "duped" by someone who is apparently very smart, and yet makes foolish errors constantly, or will you blame it on the "evil liberals"?

At what point is it not some amount of personal responsibility on Trump's part?

I agree Hillary sucks, but damn. Trump just can't seem to help himself. Alienating group after group after group.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2016, 10:01:29 AM »
Every likely voter poll RCP since mid July is within the margin of error.

Nope"

The rolling average is +7.9

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2016, 10:45:08 AM »
I believe stereotyping is wrong, wether it it gay stereotyping, muslim stereotyping, black, redneck

I believe "redneck" is itself a stereotype, so I believe you might be a hypocrite.

I believe Edward Snowden is a hero.

I believe all men are jerks.

I believe you've contradicted yourself here. I believe, then, you most likely hold the beliefs of a conflicted hypocrite.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2016, 10:57:18 AM »
appalled by the, again, barbarity of the trump crew

your leader advocates violence against his opponents yet you continue to support him

shame

a failure to act in this circumstance is complicity to commit illegal acts

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2016, 11:05:54 AM »
  :D

the time piece is interesting

it reveals that trump has been issued a directive to turn his campaign around or face the music

the GOP will abandon him for the down ticket candidates if he doesn't right the ship immediately

http://time.com/4448070/inside-donald-trumps-meltdown/
"

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2016, 11:21:09 AM »

Trump supporters. I ask you this. If he loses, will you admit that it's because he can't keep his emotions in check and that he gave it away?

Will you feel "duped" by someone who is apparently very smart, and yet makes foolish errors constantly, or will you blame it on the "evil liberals"?

At what point is it not some amount of personal responsibility on Trump's part?

Some of the blame will also go to Ryan, Bush, etc. who attack him more then they ever have Obama and Clinton. He says outlandish/dumb things but they are so stupid (as are some of you) they would essentially rather see the worst candidate ever in Hillary take control.

And all of you guys who throw in these one liners about Hillary being bad too. Stop with trying to save face when the majority of your posts are constantly about Trump.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2016, 11:24:57 AM »
agree, trump should be recognized for what he's achieved

he's done a lot against overwhelming odds.

I expect the democrats / clintons to reward him handsomely following his defeat

cui bono my friends  ;)
"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2016, 11:29:33 AM »
I believe "redneck" is itself a stereotype, so I believe you might be a hypocrite.

I believe you've contradicted yourself here. I believe, then, you most likely hold the beliefs of a conflicted hypocrite.

There are a group of people who self identify as rednecks, I'm related to many who do.  

Regarding the last item on my list, "all men are jerks", it was meant to be light hearted, a joke about love.  Anyone who's ever dated one would have found it funny.

By the way, latest poll, Trump up by 2....in South Carolina. 

Clinton could hit 400 electoral votes before this is all over!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »
By the way, latest poll, Trump up by 2....in South Carolina. 

Clinton could hit 400 electoral votes before this is all over!

as soon as trump announced, I predicted it'd be a 40 state margin of victory. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2016, 02:32:40 PM »
There are a group of people who self identify as rednecks, I'm related to many who do.  

Convenient.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »
Some of the blame will also go to Ryan, Bush, etc. who attack him more then they ever have Obama and Clinton. He says outlandish/dumb things but they are so stupid (as are some of you) they would essentially rather see the worst candidate ever in Hillary take control.

And all of you guys who throw in these one liners about Hillary being bad too. Stop with trying to save face when the majority of your posts are constantly about Trump.

I'll respond to this because why not.

I'm not voting for Hillary, I've made that perfectly clear.

These one liners as you put it are here to clarify. Nothing more.

Hillary is a horrible candidate and should never be allowed to run the country. That said, my question is still valid. Hillary is shit, but she is doing everything possible to not be shit in the eyes of constituents. Trump may not be shit, but is doing everything possible to be perceived as shit currently.

Which is worse?

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Voted for him in 2012 and will do so this year.

As far as his outlandish things. This is what people are voting on and he knows it. So again, I ask the supporters of Trump. When will the blame be his and not the "liberals".

Last I saw, he said all of his ridiculous shit on his own. No one makes him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
I'll respond to this because why not.

I'm not voting for Hillary, I've made that perfectly clear.

These one liners as you put it are here to clarify. Nothing more.

Hillary is a horrible candidate and should never be allowed to run the country. That said, my question is still valid. Hillary is shit, but she is doing everything possible to not be shit in the eyes of constituents. Trump may not be shit, but is doing everything possible to be perceived as shit currently.

Which is worse?

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Voted for him in 2012 and will do so this year.

As far as his outlandish things. This is what people are voting on and he knows it. So again, I ask the supporters of Trump. When will the blame be his and not the "liberals".

Last I saw, he said all of his ridiculous shit on his own. No one makes him.

Trump is unhinged.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2016, 04:31:56 PM »

It may be the more common spelling with one L, but 240 knows it's 2 and he's just sending a shot her way.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2016, 05:35:19 PM »
It may be the more common spelling with one L, but 240 knows it's 2 and he's just sending a shot her way.

Please stop advocating that 240 advocates violence towards Hillary.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2016, 05:40:26 PM »
Getbig loves Trump....or at least discussing him and his antics.