Author Topic: polls.....  (Read 5485 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: polls.....
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2016, 08:19:02 AM »

she was very prepared for 2008.  everything in her life was primed for a 2008 win.  it was a change year, so the (R) was going to be out.  She was the de facto choice and in the end, was only 1 state away from taking it from obama.

In 2016, she's not healthy.  She has email scandal, benghazi, etc.  She's old and tired now.  It's a change year, which means the (D) is being pushed out and the (R) is expected to win.

hilary knew all of this.  She knew she would look old and weak next to a focused Rubio/Rand or Jeb/Rubio ticket.  So she decided to stack the deck. 

It's funny to me - how many repubs are instantly outraged that Bill Clinton met Lynch in a secret airport meeting where they lied & said they were jut talking about grandchildren for a half our.  Repubs instantly KNEW Bill was putting in the fix.  HOWEVER, when bill calls Trump a week before announcing and admits he told him to 'get more involved in the political process', repubs don't consider that to be tampering, collusion, or clinton in any way stacking the deck.   Same thing.

Its sad

Trump is helping usher in this pos criminal CVNT who belongs in a cell for life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2016, 08:26:05 AM »
Its sad

Trump is helping usher in this pos criminal girl who belongs in a cell for life

trump supported hilary in 2008.   if she had beaten obama, and presumably beaten mccain, we all know Trump would still be supporting her today.  Probably sleeping in the lincoln bedroom.  He's a populist opportunist.  Two hundred years ago, Trump would have been the medicine man selling bottle of mystery elixir to cure whatever plague or ailment was sweeping through the village that year.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »
Its sad

Trump is helping usher in this pos criminal girl who belongs in a cell for life

Trump isn't the culprit here.  You conservatives and GOP have gotten so entrenched in the blame syndrome with Obama you can't even OWN UP to the fact that YOU are the ones that nominated him.

What's really SAD is that in an election when virtually anyone could beat Hillary you nominated the only one that likely can't.

This is what 8 years of blaming and blocking OB for the stupidest shit sometimes has gotten the GOP, they nominated a retard (Had Hillary been who she is now when McCain or Romany were running it would have been a LANDSLIDE!!!!!) and now we are gonna end up with a Crook.

And you have to wonder if the GOP will lose senates seats as a result of some of the senators having to tip toe on whether or not they endorse Trump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2016, 09:04:48 AM »
Trump isn't the culprit here.  You conservatives and GOP have gotten so entrenched in the blame syndrome with Obama you can't even OWN UP to the fact that YOU are the ones that nominated him.

What's really SAD is that in an election when virtually anyone could beat Hillary you nominated the only one that likely can't.

This is what 8 years of blaming and blocking OB for the stupidest shit sometimes has gotten the GOP, they nominated a retard (Had Hillary been who she is now when McCain or Romany were running it would have been a LANDSLIDE!!!!!) and now we are gonna end up with a Crook.

And you have to wonder if the GOP will lose senates seats as a result of some of the senators having to tip toe on whether or not they endorse Trump.

I didnt vote for Trump - dont blame me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2016, 09:07:30 AM »

oz,

do you chalk up Trump's unwillingness to build any campaign infrastructure as simple incompetence?  Or deliberate?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2016, 09:17:32 AM »

Obama deserves to be blamed for a lot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »

but the reaction to Obama wasn't to choose a fiscally responsible, conservative candidate to stop the nanny state.

Rather they pretty much just picked the canddiate who was meanest to brown people.   Trump hates muslims.  Trump says judges can't be fair if their parents were mexican.  Trump says to "say hello to my african-american over there".

I don't know if we've ever seen a candidate who flirts with trashing other races this much.  Just winks to his base, but he knows what he is doing.  Seeing how many getbiggers will drop a racial slur without blinking tells me Trump knows the base well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2016, 09:23:01 AM »
but the reaction to Obama wasn't to choose a fiscally responsible, conservative candidate to stop the nanny state.

Rather they pretty much just picked the canddiate who was meanest to brown people.   Trump hates muslims.  Trump says judges can't be fair if their parents were mexican.  Trump says to "say hello to my african-american over there".

I don't know if we've ever seen a candidate who flirts with trashing other races this much.  Just winks to his base, but he knows what he is doing.  Seeing how many getbiggers will drop a racial slur without blinking tells me Trump knows the base well.

Exactly - Trump is a huge democrat liberal at heart

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2016, 10:26:55 AM »

Sure he does, but the message received by voters made his opposition look like crybabies with no solutions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
oz,

do you chalk up Trump's unwillingness to build any campaign infrastructure as simple incompetence?  Or deliberate?

I think any thought of a CT as Trump being a plant is right up there with 9/11 missiles hitting the pentagon stupid-ness. 

I think the campaign is dealing with a egomaniac and he thinks he can get it done the way he's doing it and he's not listening to anyone.  I wouldn't call it incompetence. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2016, 11:06:28 AM »
I think any thought of a CT as Trump being a plant is right up there with 9/11 missiles hitting the pentagon stupid-ness. 

There's actually a lot less scientific evidence that Trump is a dem plant ;)

Bro, it's 2016.   Everyone outside of a small pocket of perpetual debaters on getbig knows from the residue analysis what brought down those buildings wasn't gravity and jet fuel lol.

I don't even entertain debates on 911 anymore.  All the grownups in the room accept what it is, and have moved on.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2016, 11:14:42 AM »
There's actually a lot less scientific evidence that Trump is a dem plant ;)

Bro, it's 2016.  Everyone outsideof a small pocket of perpetual debaters on getbig knows from the residue analysis what brought down those buildings wasn't gravity and jet fuel lol.

I don't even entertain debates on 911 anymore.  All the grownups in the room accept what it is, and have moved on.

You are delusional. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
You are delusional.  

Just say, out loud, that you believe "fire + a single filed beam caused a pancake collapse which resulting in the powderization of a 47 story building in about ten seconds".

then say you don't hear a series of bangs in Ashleigh Banfield's live broadcast as it came down.

Then say you are smarter than the dozens of scientists who believe explosives were used.   Oz, wait... do you still believe no explosives were used that day?   Are you still the sole, lone, isolated diehard that truly believes jet fuel, fire and gravity did it all that day?

I gotta get your autograph, buddy.  Everyone cheers for the 1st person across the finish line, but I always admire the last.   Sticktoitiveness, and whatnot.

Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Government’s Explanation
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/poll-more-americans-believe-world-trade-center-7-was-demolished-on-911-than-believe-the-governments-explanation.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2016, 11:33:08 AM »
Just say, out loud, that you believe "fire + a single filed beam caused a pancake collapse which resulting in the powderization of a 47 story building in about ten seconds".

then say you don't hear a series of bangs in Ashleigh Banfield's live broadcast as it came down.

Then say you are smarter than the dozens of scientists who believe explosives were used.   Oz, wait... do you still believe no explosives were used that day?   Are you still the sole, lone, isolated diehard that truly believes jet fuel, fire and gravity did it all that day?

I gotta get your autograph, buddy.  Everyone cheers for the 1st person across the finish line, but I always admire the last.   Sticktoitiveness, and whatnot.

Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Government’s Explanation
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/poll-more-americans-believe-world-trade-center-7-was-demolished-on-911-than-believe-the-governments-explanation.html

Holograms from helicopters circling the WTC's included as per your expert analysis of low res you tube vids.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2016, 11:49:15 AM »
Hang onto this thought. It might comfort you for the next few months.

Why would it comfort me?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2016, 11:49:36 AM »
Holograms from helicopters circling the WTC's included as per your expert analysis of low res you tube vids.  

I see what you did there.

You decided to graduate the argument from 'explosive residue' to "holograms".

You introduced a very far-out theory to discount the one that over 6000 architect and scientists believe, which is that explosives were used that day.

Imagine using this in real life.  My wife catches me in bed banging her best friend, and my best defense is to ask her if she believes in space aliens too.   My boss catches me stealing from the till and my defense is to accuse him of being a hitler sympathizer.  It works on small minded people, i suppose, can't blame you for trying, but these days I'm an old man and like the rest of the world, I don't bother arguing it.  Any explosive that day beyond what was in the fuel tanks of the airplanes, completely sodomizes the version you believe.  And there's a shitload of phds who have looked at the residue and found things which aren't there without explosives.

Go ahead, respond with something about the holocaust, I think that's usually next on the bullshit avoidance protocol ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2016, 11:50:19 AM »

I think the campaign is dealing with a egomaniac and he thinks he can get it done the way he's doing it and he's not listening to anyone.  I wouldn't call it incompetence. 

Truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2016, 11:51:42 AM »
Truth.

The irony.   A bush accusing Trump of being a dem plant.  HA!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/09/jeb-bush-jokes-of-trump-clinton-conspiracy-theory-heres-a-look-at-the-evidence/

"Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy @HillaryClinton." - Jeb Bush

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2016, 11:53:04 AM »
Truth.

I want to agree, but I am a little on the fence.

I mean, I get the guy is an egomaniac, but really, his wording, his attitude, just everything about him, it's hard to believe that ANYONE is so narcissistic as to believe he can just say ANYTHING in the world of politics and just attack EVERYONE.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2016, 11:53:49 AM »
The irony.   A bush accusing Trump of being a dem plant.  HA!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/09/jeb-bush-jokes-of-trump-clinton-conspiracy-theory-heres-a-look-at-the-evidence/

"Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy @HillaryClinton." - Jeb Bush

Take a comment made in jest and turn it into a nutty conspiracy theory.  Exactly what I would expect from a 9/11 Troofer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 11:56:07 AM »
Take a comment made in jest and turn it into a nutty conspiracy theory.  Exactly what I would expect from a 9/11 Troofer.

Trump is a 911 Troofer.   hope this 'heps'.   your next president is either shitbird hilary, or a 911 truther.  what a world we live in.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 12:05:02 PM »
I want to agree, but I am a little on the fence.

I mean, I get the guy is an egomaniac, but really, his wording, his attitude, just everything about him, it's hard to believe that ANYONE is so narcissistic as to believe he can just say ANYTHING in the world of politics and just attack EVERYONE.

There is no way he should have been the nominee with the way he conducted himself, but it worked.  And he just might be elected president.  It's bizarre.

One thing it's not, however, is some stupid conspiracy theory that no one can really articulate.  Not in a sensible way.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
I see what you did there.

You decided to graduate the argument from 'explosive residue' to "holograms".

You introduced a very far-out theory to discount the one that over 6000 architect and scientists believe, which is that explosives were used that day.

Imagine using this in real life.  My wife catches me in bed banging her best friend, and my best defense is to ask her if she believes in space aliens too.   My boss catches me stealing from the till and my defense is to accuse him of being a hitler sympathizer.  It works on small minded people, i suppose, can't blame you for trying, but these days I'm an old man and like the rest of the world, I don't bother arguing it.  Any explosive that day beyond what was in the fuel tanks of the airplanes, completely sodomizes the version you believe.  And there's a shitload of phds who have looked at the residue and found things which aren't there without explosives.

Go ahead, respond with something about the holocaust, I think that's usually next on the bullshit avoidance protocol ;)

No you missed it.  but then again, you are a CT'er which history has proven to me are usually incapable of critical thought.

I pointed out the hologram theory to illustrated how far out let yourself get.

BTW, off subject from this derailment, have you watched Zero Days yet?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 12:21:56 PM »
There is no way he should have been the nominee with the way he conducted himself, but it worked.  And he just might be elected president.  It's bizarre.

One thing it's not, however, is some stupid conspiracy theory that no one can really articulate.  Not in a sensible way.   

There is a lot of truth in what you are saying here.

I admit, I am dumbfounded by it in so many ways.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 12:25:15 PM »
it's been ten years man.  Ten years.

Long abandoned are the CTs about Iraq, and we're just about at the point where nobody even argues the US govt is feeding the enemy it's perpetually fighting.

If you want to "point out how far I can go" when I'm only going to a little, fairly reasonable point.... well, that's just silly. 

You don't think I'm capable of critical thought?   I don't even know how to respond to that.   You have spent a decade regurgitating the same NIST propaganda which thousand of experts have said is poppycock.   You look at WTC7 and you see a normal collapse that we always see with fire + 1 failed beam... the result being your standard powderization of an entire skyscraper to dust + molten metal in about ten seconds.

That shit is normal to you.  That shit is explainable and par for course and exactly to be expected.

See, I get why you have to "show how far out I can get" - because when I talk about 1 event of the day, in line with the scientific analysis of a lot of engineers and architects, you can't handle that.  NISt report ain't helping.  So talk about choppers and holograms.

I never thought the day would come when I've outgrown the bullshit 911 arguing, but I guess this is it.  Anyone who believes the official story is a dunce.  A fucking dunce.  An obvious idiot with either their pants or their skulls full of shit.  The world knows it, I know it, fcking donald trump knows it lol...

ten years is long enough to entertain any discussion of the 'official story'. believe it if you want.  I did fine not falling into 911 arguments on getbig for a few years now, and there's no way I'm getting dragged back into it now lol.

Believe what you want, I'll believe what I want.  Peace.

Yet here you are still engaging in it.   ::)

Lets talk about this move "Zero Days"  Have you seen it yet?