Author Topic: Giuliani: There Were No ‘Successful Radical Islamic Terrorist Attacks’ in US bef  (Read 869 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Giuliani: There Were No ‘Successful Radical Islamic Terrorist Attacks’ in US before Obama.   

Rudy Giuliani said today, “Under those 8 years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.”

###
Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/giuliani-there-were-no-successful-radical-islamic-terrorist-attacks-in-u-s-before-obama/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Giuliani: There Were No ‘Successful Radical Islamic Terrorist Attacks’ in US before Obama.    

Rudy Giuliani said today, “Under those 8 years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.”

###
Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/giuliani-there-were-no-successful-radical-islamic-terrorist-attacks-in-u-s-before-obama/

what happened to Guiliani, man?????...he's totally lost it..I'm absolutely shocked that he has put his own credibility on the line by constantly defending Trump...must be angling for that AG cabinet spot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

###

He was obviously referring to post 9/11

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He was obviously referring to post 9/11

probably, but he said in the 8 years.  911 was included in that timespan.  Rudy has said this before.

"We had no domestic attacks under Bush."  - I think that was in 2010, when Rudy said that?
I guess he forgot 911 and anthrax.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
probably, but he said in the 8 years.  911 was included in that timespan.  Rudy has said this before.

"We had no domestic attacks under Bush."  - I think that was in 2010, when Rudy said that?
I guess he forgot 911 and anthrax.

anybody remember Tim McVeigh???????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
anybody remember Tim McVeigh???????

1995 - smarten and sober up moron.  1 pm too early for you to be drunk and stoned on 40's and crack 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
1995 - smarten and sober up moron.  1 pm too early for you to be drunk and stoned on 40's and crack 

I'm refuting the contention by Guiliani that there were no terrorist atacks before Obama took office nitwit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm refuting the contention by Guiliani that there were no terrorist atacks before Obama took office nitwit

he said ISLAMIC attacks.  Again - sober up.  Get off the crack and chooms

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
he said ISLAMIC attacks.  Again - sober up.  Get off the crack and chooms
there were none in France either.....is that Obama's fault, now that there is??????...we are the ONLY country who blames our president for everything that happens on earth

Did you blame Obama because you couldn't get a hard-on last night?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
there were none in France either.....is that Obama's fault, now that there is??????...we are the ONLY country who blames our president for everything that happens on earth

Did you blame Obama because you couldn't get a hard-on last night?????

Seek help.  Its funny how 95ers now have their new Queen to worship. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Seek help.  Its funny how 95ers now have their new Queen to worship. 

you've sucking off Trump, Cain, Palin and a bunch of other idiots for years....yet you tell ME to seek help

FUNNY