Author Topic: _AJ_ is incommunicado. Hasn't been active for nearly a month.  (Read 10595 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: _AJ_ is incommunicado. Hasn't been active for nearly a month.
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »
Who   ???

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2016, 08:41:16 PM »
In all the years I've been reading AJ's post I've never heard him claim he was in real gun fights or was "wishing" for a race war or a violent government coup.

I did get the impression that he had a successful and very busy IT career and a fulfilling life outside this board, which includes actually working out and training in a gym. An activity that so few here actually engage in considering this is a bbing board.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2016, 08:52:47 PM »
Good poster, hope he comes back eventually, we can't afford to lose many more of those..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2016, 10:29:44 PM »
In all the years I've been reading AJ's post I've never heard him claim he was in real gun fights or was "wishing" for a race war or a violent government coup.

I did get the impression that he had a successful and very busy IT career and a fulfilling life outside this board, which includes actually working out and training in a gym. An activity that so few here actually engage in considering this is a bbing board.

he told me he had been in two gun fights

i said i didnt believe him and to post details

he never did

he was always posting about how he would shoot anyone who ever turned up on his property etc

good guy though
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2016, 11:04:11 PM »

he never did

he was always posting about how he would shoot anyone who ever turned up on his property etc

good guy though

Hmm, do you have a link? That's interesting?

AJ does embellish, as we all do. I doubt he would just shoot a stranger that trespassed but he would if the trespasser was threatening and ignored orders to leave.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 12:42:37 AM »
Hmm, do you have a link? That's interesting?

AJ does embellish, as we all do. I doubt he would just shoot a stranger that trespassed but he would if the trespasser was threatening and ignored orders to leave.
Point is AJ was at the head of a queue of gun toting Americans who think they are Dirty Harry when in reality they have never pointed their gun at anyone let alone shot them.
99% of you would either miss by a mile or wont have the bottle to pull the trigger when it mattered.

hardman

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 01:36:25 AM »

he never did

good guy though

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2016, 02:01:18 AM »
Why should he post the details - it's a thing of the past and on top of that, people also love to brag... so, forget it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 03:25:38 AM »
Oy, you people. Grape Ape alerted me that the dick sucker was back and already ruining the board. He's got targets too.

So:

1977, rural VA: Sister and I alone in house with babysitter, parents in Europe. Girl's boyfriend just out of jail comes to visit and beat the shit out of her. I'm 12. I took my single shot Remington .22 and with on shaking hand load a single round. Open door, put rifle in face. Boy, says I had better kill him. I say nothing. Girl agrees to talk. Talking happens, boy leaves.
Shots fired: 0
Number killed/wounded: 0
Lives saved: 1? 3?

1988, Lowell MA: wake up to the sound of a fight and notice that there is an unknown man beating the hell out of a woman in my foyer. Call 911, get pistol. Go down, tell man to stop. Sees gun, tells me to fuck off, leaves. Police arrive, don't care that I used gun to chase guy away.
Lives saved: 1

1996, Boston MA: wake up to three Dindus taking the screen out of my window, grab pistol, confront. Dindus apologize, say they were "fixing" my window. I thank them. They leave.
Lives saved: 0?

1997, Boston MA: Prudential garage, Exeter and Boylston. Late night going to car. Note that am being followed. Also note 2 other Dindus in vicinity. As they come closer, I stop and sweep my coat back, freeing ("brandishing") my concealed pistol. All 3 Dindus reverse course without a word. Get in car. Leave.
Lives saved: 0

Now, I still need a fucking break from this place and Shizzo coming back doesn't help that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 03:32:55 AM »
Hardly gun fights but I don't know if he claimed they were.

I've used a gun in self defense but in all cases my adversary was unarmed and in one case a shot was fired. Still, I don't consider myself ever being in a gun fight as no bullets were flying from both sides.

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2016, 03:33:49 AM »
Oy, you people. Grape Ape alerted me that the dick sucker was back and already ruining the board. He's got targets too.

So:

1977, rural VA: Sister and I alone in house with babysitter, parents in Europe. Girl's boyfriend just out of jail comes to visit and beat the shit out of her. I'm 12. I took my single shot Remington .22 and with on shaking hand load a single round. Open door, put rifle in face. Boy, says I had better kill him. I say nothing. Girl agrees to talk. Talking happens, boy leaves.

1988, Lowell MA: wake up to the sound of a fight and notice that there is an unknown man beating the hell out of a woman in my foyer. Call 911, get pistol. Go down, tell man to stop. Sees gun, tells me to fuck off, leaves. Police arrive, don't care that I used gun to chase guy away.

1996, Boston MA: wake up to three Dindus taking the screen out of my window, grab pistol, confront. Dindus apologize, say they were "fixing" my window. I thank them. They leave.

1997, Boston MA: Prudential garage, Exeter and Boylston. Late night going to car. Note that am being followed. Also note 2 other Dindus in vicinity. As they come closer, I stop and sweep my coat back, freeing ("brandishing") my concealed pistol. All 3 Dindus reverse course without a word. Get in car. Leave.

Now, I still need a fucking break from this place and Shizzo coming back doesn't help that.

A gun is for rattling, not for drawing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 03:35:07 AM »
I'd like to talk machining when you're free.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2016, 03:54:50 AM »

So:

Brandishing a gun on 4 occasions to a load of unarmed people isn't really like stopping armed police from taking your guns or getting in to firefights is it.Just playing devils advocate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2016, 04:26:35 AM »

So:

all I read there was "shots fired none"

You are aware a gunfight generally involves bullets leaving the chamber aren't you?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 04:45:22 AM »
aj is probably on his hands and knees right now getting his smelly asshole licked by some whore whose name he doesnt even remember while

watching the 1991 wbf championship on vhs tape

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 04:47:51 AM »
aj is probably on his hands and knees right now getting his smelly asshole licked by some whore whose name he doesnt even remember while

I think most people here would sign up for that.

I mean, c'mon, that WBF footage is hard to find.
Y

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 05:00:37 AM »

Thus great times were head - love's quite the loaded gun.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2016, 06:18:55 AM »
AJ's a legend around these parts, get used to it... (And a damn good man).

AJ, i work here in Lowell, MA, crazy shit goes on daily around here, mostly gangsta Asians... (They're everywhere).
I've been carrying this lately, nice little 9mm.

Only once got in trouble when a gun went off. As a kid, shooting our 22 rifle, placed it down on the picnic table, gun went off.
One house over, guy yells (scared the crap out of us) comes running over freaking out, bullet went into the side of the car he was working on.
Never made us pay for any repairs, decent guy. Gave us a nice gun safety lesson after that, better than the ass-kicking my Dad would have given me if he found out. :)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2016, 07:11:41 AM »

AJ, i work here in Lowell, MA, crazy shit goes on daily around here, mostly gangsta Asians... (They're everywhere).

Only once got in trouble when a gun went off. As a kid, shooting our 22 rifle, placed it down on the picnic table, gun went off.
One house over, guy yells (scared the crap out of us) comes running over freaking out, bullet went into the side of the car he was working on.
Never made us pay for any repairs, decent guy. Gave us a nice gun safety lesson after that, better than the ass-kicking my Dad would have given me if he found out. :)

i hope you shoot one of those lil asian fuckers right between the balls and blow his lil pecker off. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2016, 07:54:35 AM »

I carry this in my pocket at all times, about as much use as yours if you dont pull the fucking trigger

Its all about bluff.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2016, 07:56:12 AM »
I carry this in my pocket at all times, about as much use as yours if you dont pull the fucking trigger

Its all about bluff.

Until bluff is called.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:17 AM »
Until bluff is called.
and when bluff is called a real gun is as good as my fingers to 99% of gun carriers, they shit it before they would shoot someone.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:31 AM »
They're going to need one thing.....a good supply of bodybags
  he'll eat things that'll make a billy goat puke

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2016, 08:06:19 AM »
and when bluff is called a real gun is as good as my fingers to 99% of gun carriers, they shit it before they would shoot someone.

Well, after you run into the 1% who doesn't shit, hopefully you survive so you can re-check your made up stats.
Y