Author Topic: Bad News for Those Wishing Me Dead  (Read 6045 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Bad News for Those Wishing Me Dead
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2016, 07:40:46 AM »
Are you really going to make fun of a guy for being sad that his wife died?

Ball is in his court....

I never asked for the PMs.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2016, 07:54:15 AM »
Come on.  As if you don't know that's a shit thing to do and you'll look like an asshole doing it.  Idk what your problem with the guy is.  It's serious, apparently, but it's getting the better of your better judgement.  I'm editing my post to delete the quote so you have your options.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2016, 09:41:11 AM »
PM, when you kick the bucket, can I get your SUV?
You spelled STD wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 01:20:35 PM »
How is that even possible?

I keep reading some people having 500-600 on 250 mg pharm trt per week.

It should be over 1400 at that dose.

Mine was 1507 ng/dl , 5 days after injection of 250 mg pharma test e,purchased at the pharmacy.

I'm anxious to see if the urologist has the same information. 127 does not seem possible to me either. Six months ago, labs showed it at 545. Both labs were taken mid-morning. After having total test results at around 1,000 one time, I started going clean for two weeks prior to labs, so the results wouldn't freak out the doctor as they did that time. Being clean for two weeks doesn't explain the ridiculously low results. I suspect someone screwed up at the lab.

A number like 1,400 might be possible if you are fairly young and your natural test levels are still high. An early morning blood draw will also increase your test level.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 01:28:22 PM »
No one is wishing you dead.  Stop being a drama queen!  :-*

Apparently you haven't read Walter Sobchak's posts. I meant to grab attention with that subject line. So yeah, that makes me a drama queen.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2016, 01:29:25 PM »
Congratulations!  Another 20 + years?  Hope your retirement fund doesn't run out in 5 to 10 years...I kid, I kid.   :)

That's always a concern.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2016, 01:31:30 PM »
I'm telling ya, it's a Liberal thing. It's no accident that Lib males vote the same way as women.

If there were a way to quantitatively measure emotional maturity, good judgement and self-awareness, those levels would be in the toilet too.

Let's leave politics out of this.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2016, 01:34:33 PM »
Lucky bastard. Years of gloryholing in public toilets and no health issues. :o :o
Right.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
Good.  I thought you were gonna keel over any day.  This means I won't have to act all nice anymore. 

;D ;D ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 01:39:39 PM »
Just read the thread title....no one wishes Primemuscle dead.
Moderators should ban people who post stuff like that.

Says Dr Dutch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 01:47:50 PM »
Who are you ?

And how old are you that you're so excited that your health is still intact ?

Moses and I were buddies.  ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »
Moses and I were buddies.  ;)
Him and Wes are the only getbiggers to have fought in the Civil War.....dunno on which side, but that don't matter no more.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 02:02:35 PM »
Him and Wes are the only getbiggers to have fought in the Civil War.....dunno on which side, but that don't matter no more.....

Make that the American Revolutionary War.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2016, 02:19:41 PM »
Just read the thread title....no one wishes Primemuscle dead.
Moderators should ban people who post stuff like that.

Says Dr Dutch.

yet, people like walter sobchak can act basically how they want and not get banned. That is the reality.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2016, 04:07:35 PM »
I'm anxious to see if the urologist has the same information. 127 does not seem possible to me either. Six months ago, labs showed it at 545. Both labs were taken mid-morning. After having total test results at around 1,000 one time, I started going clean for two weeks prior to labs, so the results wouldn't freak out the doctor as they did that time. Being clean for two weeks doesn't explain the ridiculously low results. I suspect someone screwed up at the lab.

A number like 1,400 might be possible if you are fairly young and your natural test levels are still high. An early morning blood draw will also increase your test level.
You need a new doctor if he was freaked out about 1000.
Two weeks with no shot is going to dramatically lower your test levels. Your 545 was the same protocol (after two weeks with no shot)?

Your testing comes how many days after a shot (if you were to do it normally)? That is more important then the time of day when it comes to the synthetic test. Your body is not the same when using it so comparison between natural rhythms and someone on long estered trt is going to be different.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2016, 04:42:30 PM »
Prime, you are indeed a great guy.  I am worried about your levels being so low that you could end up back on "the cock".  LOL.  Glad your healthy and hope your urologist gets his head out of his/her ass
and gets you back on 250.  At least.

PS.  Since SF is getting your SUV, can I get any leftover test, hcg and ai's that you leave behind?

Thanks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 04:51:32 PM »
Prime, You know what website you are on. Many of us are sarcastic bastards, who never left the frat house mentality behind.

But that does not mean that we do not care. Hell, your recent health diagnosis has fueled new growth into all of Oregon's truck stop bathrooms.

Against some stiff competition, the public still continues to put its money where your mouth is. That should stand for something.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 05:02:13 PM »
Prime, You know what website you are on. Many of us are sarcastic bastards, who never left the frat house mentality behind.

But that does not mean that we do not care. Hell, your recent health diagnosis has fueled new growth into all of Oregon's truck stop bathrooms.

Against some stiff competition, the public still continues to put its money where your mouth is. That should stand for something.

Translation:  He wants your cock to be next on his suck list.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »
Prime, you are indeed a great guy.  I am worried about your levels being so low that you could end up back on "the cock".  LOL.  Glad your healthy and hope your urologist gets his head out of his/her ass
and gets you back on 250.  At least.

PS.  Since SF is getting your SUV, can I get any leftover test, hcg and ai's that you leave behind?

Thanks.

Get his house.  :D :D
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2016, 05:16:25 PM »
Primemuscle in the last 12 months has traveled the world seeing a different Proctologist twice a week constantly getting that 2nd-3rd-4th----------50th opinion...

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2016, 05:17:12 PM »
Translation:  He wants your cock to be next on his suck list.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2016, 11:38:59 AM »
You need a new doctor if he was freaked out about 1000.
Two weeks with no shot is going to dramatically lower your test levels. Your 545 was the same protocol (after two weeks with no shot)?

Your testing comes how many days after a shot (if you were to do it normally)? That is more important then the time of day when it comes to the synthetic test. Your body is not the same when using it so comparison between natural rhythms and someone on long estered trt is going to be different.

For the 545 results, I followed the same two week protocol.

I can have the blood draw on whatever day I choose except Sunday. I inject on Mondays.

It seems more and more like the 127 is an error by the lab or my doctor. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2016, 11:42:15 AM »
Primemuscle in the last 12 months has traveled the world seeing a different Proctologist twice a week constantly getting that 2nd-3rd-4th----------50th opinion...

Nope, I go all the way with a colonoscopy ever few years.....there much more fun..... ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 11:45:37 AM »
Laughing at you all lining up for my shit before I'm even dead.  First it was the SUV, then it was my gear and now my house.  Next someone's going to ask for my underwear collection. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 11:49:51 AM »
Come on.  As if you don't know that's a shit thing to do and you'll look like an asshole doing it.  Idk what your problem with the guy is.  It's serious, apparently, but it's getting the better of your better judgement.  I'm editing my post to delete the quote so you have your options.

He won't do it. There's not much to see.  I maybe PM'd him twice....and yes, I did write him the, "You Win" comment. Seemed easy enough to give him that. What's most odd is that he'd retain my PM's. Seems a bit obsessive.