Author Topic: Trump Dumps All Over U.S. Intel Community: 'I Won't Use Them'  (Read 235 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump Dumps All Over U.S. Intel Community: 'I Won't Use Them'
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:26:38 PM »
Five minutes after he regains the confidence of the Repubs, he decides to announce he'll scrap our intelligence programs.  Brilliant.

This is what an Alex Jones presidency will look like ;)

Donald Trump said Wednesday he was wary of relying on the U.S. intelligence community because he does not trust them and believes they've made "bad decisions." During an interview with Fox News, Trump was asked about his upcoming intelligence briefing and whether he does "trust intelligence."

"Not so much from the people that have been doing it for our country. Look what's happened over the last ten years. Look what's happened over the years. It's been catastrophic," he said in response. "And in fact, I won't use some of the people that are sort of your standards, you know, just use them, use them, use them. Very easy to use them, but I won't use them because they've made such bad decisions."

Trump did not make clear --and was not asked -- whom he would rely on outside of official channels. He then appeared to allude to the George W. Bush administration's claims that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

"I mean, you look at Iraq, you look at the Middle East, it’s a total powder keg. If we would have never touched it it would have been a lot better, I mean, we would have been much better off. On top of which we spent probably $4 trillion. Nobody even knows what we've spent," Trump said.

-snip-

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-intelligence-officials

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: Trump Dumps All Over U.S. Intel Community: 'I Won't Use Them'
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 09:04:36 PM »
Five minutes after he regains the confidence of the Repubs, he decides to announce he'll scrap our intelligence programs.  Brilliant.

This is what an Alex Jones presidency will look like ;)

Donald Trump said Wednesday he was wary of relying on the U.S. intelligence community because he does not trust them and believes they've made "bad decisions." During an interview with Fox News, Trump was asked about his upcoming intelligence briefing and whether he does "trust intelligence."

"Not so much from the people that have been doing it for our country. Look what's happened over the last ten years. Look what's happened over the years. It's been catastrophic," he said in response. "And in fact, I won't use some of the people that are sort of your standards, you know, just use them, use them, use them. Very easy to use them, but I won't use them because they've made such bad decisions."

Trump did not make clear --and was not asked -- whom he would rely on outside of official channels. He then appeared to allude to the George W. Bush administration's claims that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

"I mean, you look at Iraq, you look at the Middle East, it’s a total powder keg. If we would have never touched it it would have been a lot better, I mean, we would have been much better off. On top of which we spent probably $4 trillion. Nobody even knows what we've spent," Trump said.

-snip-

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-intelligence-officials

Where did he say he would scrap our intelligence programs? I don't see it. Did I just miss it or are you lying again?