Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
GHB for sleep
(1/4) > >>
equipoise:
GHB, the date rape drug, i heard was used by many bodybuilders for sleep due to trensomnia :D. I have occasional insomnia and while I can deal with it mostly, once in a while I do wish I had something to knock me out. Benzos do the trick but they have a lot of long term sides so I try to minimise their use as much as possible. Would GHB be a safe option?
Juiced:
I doubt it. I used etizolam and is a great benzo and very cheap. Now I use ambien and it works perfektly but I only use it rarely.

I heard you cant have dreams with medication which should be bad for mental health. + I love my trendreams
Dpone555:
Take it from me, GHB is something you want to stay away from. Very easy to get into the habit of 24/7 dosing and is extremely addictive, withdrawals suck, dont do it! Take ambien like he said or melatonin or deal with it!
chokeslam:
It's some pretty fun stuff and gives you amazing sleep... which leads me to believe that it could probably be addicting.

Never used a lot, so I never felt withdrawal or anything. But I'd imagine it carries about the same risk or more when compared to other sleep aids. All in all they're pretty nasty. Really good sleep hygiene is your best bet, and then use as mild of a sleep aid as you can (cycle between melatonin and other sleep aids if you need).
Qwert II:
I took GHB a few times for sleep years ago when you used to be able to buy it online legally.

I have no idea how people use it to get high or party.

I took it, 10 mins later I felt dizzy & fell asleep.

I'd always wake up feeling so refreshed. More so than 8hrs of regular sleep.

Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version