Author Topic: Talking with a woman I was about to hookup with off Tinder then she said this...  (Read 9498 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
I sent her a picture of my cock and she wrote back and I Quote, "Wow, I want to lick and kiss every millimeter of your cock and balls then gently lick out your arsehole".

The thought of anything going near my ass put me off. What should I do getbig? Just stop her when she tries to carry her plans out and go along with it untill then? Haha what's funny is that this is 100% true.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Just let her lick your asshole. What's wrong with you!

Dave D

• Getbig V
This post belongs on Facebook.

Not here.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Sounds like you were talking to a dude with a fake tinder profile.   'Arsehole' is term a dude uses.  You got punked.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Nobody cares about your white trash escapades, bro.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Did you not think it a bit strange how she described your cock size in millimeters?

Normally a woman says "every inch" but clearly not in your case.

Simple Simon

Did you not think it a bit strange how she described your cock size in millimeters?

just about to say the same....

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I sent her a picture of my cock and she wrote back and I Quote, "Wow, I want to lick and kiss every millimeter of your cock and balls then gently lick out your arsehole".

The thought of anything going near my ass put me off. What should I do getbig? Just stop her when she tries to carry her plans out and go along with it untill then? Haha what's funny is that this is 100% true.

Is her name "Shizzo", by chance?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
What kind of complete retard sits down and type this gimmick bullshit and thinks it is even remotely believable or funny?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Most likely a trap from 4chan.
Enjoy your hypno-sissy sets.

V Man

• Getbig IV
Need to see pic of cock to give proper advice.

No homo

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
made up and poorly as well.,,
K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

European.
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

You're trolling us or she's trolling you

Waller

• Getbig IV
European.

Did you just white knight another man's penis?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

just about to say the same....

Beat me to it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Did you just white knight another man's penis?

Method is probably european and the bloke he was chatting with assumedly also european, thusly,  no usage of "inches" in their dialogue.
Q

Waller

• Getbig IV
Method is probably european and the bloke he was chatting with assumedly also european, thusly,  no usage of "inches" in their dialogueYes  :'(.

Faxed.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Your cock is measured in millimeters, lol.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
No scat stuff allowed here in g & o
Post your fetish stuff on the new scat board (in the sex board)
w

Method101

• Getbig V
I can confirm it's definitely a female, I think the millimetre thing was in order to emphasize that no spot would be missed lol! I've said before my cock is about 6 and a half inches long, just seems like she is a bit of a freak sexually. Not letting her do that anyway no fucking chance.

It's not a troll I've seen her Instagram/twitter account since she had the same name on there as on tinder lol and she sent me stuff...

spiro

• Getbig IV
what the hell is the matter with you let her do what she wants. Girls like that are a good freaken time. Just make sure you shower.

denarii

• Getbig V
as a hill billy you sent her a picture of your cockerel and baseballs, right?

Method101

• Getbig V
what the hell is the matter with you let her do what she wants. Girls like that are a good freaken time. Just make sure you shower.
No shit lol pun intended.

but seriously I'm not doing that it would be beta as fuck, neither would I lick her ass either, the thought of it is pretty shitty to be honest.

V Man

• Getbig IV
No shit lol pun intended.

but seriously I'm not doing that it would be beta as fuck, neither would I lick her ass either, the thought of it is pretty shitty to be honest.

What's your problem? It's just shit.