Author Topic: i am 100% hillary supporter now!!!  (Read 5519 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: i am 100% hillary supporter now!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2016, 04:16:41 PM »
If the nominee is in debt to the russians  

lol

game over when that leaks

and you can bet it will at the right moment.
"

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »
"If the nominee is in debt to the russians "

Wishful thinking on your part.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2016, 06:02:02 PM »
It does not matter who wins this election.
rs

Beg to differ.

At the very least, I'd rather watch Trump on TV for the next 4 years instead of that lying broad!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
As I said before, I would much prefer someone more progressive (more liberal).  To me, both Clintons, Obama, and our senator Feinstein are all right of center.
LMFAO you must live in some liberal wind tunnel of a city man, I feel bad for you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »
Brexit hasn't actually happened yet.  Lots of treaties need to be negotiated.  When (and if) it happens, British people will need passports, visas and work permits to move around the rest of Europe, and vise versa.   Millions of people born on one side and currently living and working on the other will need to apply to stay, or be required to move back.
You mean like the majority of other countries around the world?

Full impact of the Brexit is still to be realized but after a few years they will be back in the swing of things and not beholden to the EUs laws. They're one of if not the biggest military in the EU and the 2nd biggest economy. Hopefully this will be a wake up call to the EU and they will stop their idiotic policies.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
You mean like the majority of other countries around the world?

no, more like the millions of Americans not born in California but have been living here for years or decades suddenly have to apply for a work permit. And millions of Californians who have moved to other states have to do the same.

Full impact of the Brexit is still to be realized but after a few years they will be back in the swing of things and not beholden to the EUs laws.

Businesses who want sell their products in the EU will still have to follow EU regulations, just like foreign companies have to do here.

The primary impact of Brexit is that the UK can strictly regulate immigration from the EU.  But then the EU can strictly regulate immigration from the UK.  Young Brits won't be able to just get up and move to Madrid or Paris or Berlin and take a job.

For twenty some years, people have been able to move to and from the UK for a job or school or just because they want to just as easily as we can move between US states.  Now they will have to ask permission from one government or another.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2016, 12:26:30 AM »
If Hillary has the power to hide that much information, I'd like to think she has the power to get half of it on Trump to crush him as we head into the debates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2016, 05:57:26 AM »
 ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2016, 06:43:43 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2016, 06:55:24 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »
no, more like the millions of Americans not born in California but have been living here for years or decades suddenly have to apply for a work permit. And millions of Californians who have moved to other states have to do the same.

Businesses who want sell their products in the EU will still have to follow EU regulations, just like foreign companies have to do here.

The primary impact of Brexit is that the UK can strictly regulate immigration from the EU.  But then the EU can strictly regulate immigration from the UK.  Young Brits won't be able to just get up and move to Madrid or Paris or Berlin and take a job.

For twenty some years, people have been able to move to and from the UK for a job or school or just because they want to just as easily as we can move between US states.  Now they will have to ask permission from one government or another.
LOL again like all the other immigrants from around the world.

You make this out to be Armageddon....LMFAO The UK is the second biggest economy in the EU. The EU needs them just as much if not more than they need the EU especially considering their military and Russia acting up.