Author Topic: Yearbook flasher charged with indecent exposure  (Read 7311 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Yearbook flasher charged with indecent exposure
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 06:35:22 PM »
I think every pe class has that guy or guys. You know, sexually confused or socially retarded. There was this one guy is my class that would show people his dick and tell them to "suck it, you f**". Which I find very ironic, being that you're showing straight guys your dick and making sexual statements at them.

This other dude in other pe class would walk around naked and roll deodorant on his balls. If anyone said anything about it, if would call them "fa*****" because the only way, he thought, that people would know about it is because they would looks at his balls and he wild want to fight them.

these 2 were athletes, i think one played football well, the other was a freshman scrub.  Fairly obnoxious, always in trouble.

To this day, in any circumstance, from dive bars, to gym locker rooms, to bodybuilding shows, I've never encountered such a nasty thing.

Fall of 1991, in the field house weight room, you 2 are foul and the world still remembers it.   Damn near-photographic memory of mine :(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 06:40:08 PM »
these 2 were athletes, i think one played football well, the other was a freshman scrub.  Fairly obnoxious, always in trouble.

To this day, in any circumstance, from dive bars, to gym locker rooms, to bodybuilding shows, I've never encountered such a nasty thing.

Fall of 1991, in the field house weight room, you 2 are foul and the world still remembers it.   Damn near-photographic memory of mine :(
The dude that would tell people to suck it, ran track I think. The other was on the football team.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 06:51:25 PM »
The dude that would tell people to suck it, ran track I think. The other was on the football team.

accurate.  were you class of 94?  i moved away after soph year, but never forgot how disgusting they were. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:04 PM »
accurate.  were you class of 94?  i moved away after soph year, but never forgot how disgusting they were. 
Nope. You're old dude.  ;D
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »
So dude showed the tip of his little peepee. You think he deserves prison time and to be a sex offender for life?

Men should protest.  Why are men's cocks treated like the work of satan himself.

He showed a little bit of his bellend and he's being treated like he beat a woman and cornholed her against her will.  Get over it people.  If you don't want to see dong then look away.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 09:43:13 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:56 PM »
Theres a Free Hunter Osborn petition.

https://www.change.org/p/everyone-in-the-world-including-but-not-limited-to-change-org-users-free-hunter-osborn

Hunter Osborn, now 19, is supposed graduate high school this year. But because of a prank encouraged by his fellow teammates on the Red Mountain High School football team to expose himself in a team photo earlier in the year, he may not get that chance. The problem isn't with just the photo but instead that it was published in the school yearbook and distributed. He was jailed on the night of his senior prom with 69 counts of indecent exposure, a class 1 misdemeanor, and a class 4 felony. He didn't put the picture in the yearbook, he didn't create the page, he wasn't the editor that approved it, or the teacher responsible for publishing it and distributing it to students. The teacher responsible for the yearbook should be fired. Red Mountain High School is using him as a scapegoat instead of taking any responsibility! Hunter needs to be held accountable for his actions but that doesn't mean ruining his life! #FreeHunter
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 10:07:17 PM »
LOL @ wanting to punish the teacher who works on yearbook, because out of a thousand pics, she didn't notice a small piece of skin in a picture of 70 people.

Typical of generation entitlement... unwilling to accept responsibility for their actions.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 10:13:17 PM »
LOL @ wanting to punish the teacher who works on yearbook, because out of a thousand pics, she didn't notice a small piece of skin in a picture of 70 people.

Typical of generation entitlement... unwilling to accept responsibility for their actions.

From now on yearbook editors will have to spend hours looking for cocks as if it were a Where's Waldo book.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 10:15:16 PM »

Yes, this part is interesting:

"He didn't put the picture in the yearbook, he didn't create the page, he wasn't the editor that approved it, or the teacher responsible for publishing it and distributing it to students. The teacher responsible for the yearbook should be fired."

Seems like they just want to pass the blame onto everyone else.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 10:20:46 PM »
Yes, this part is interesting:

"He didn't put the picture in the yearbook, he didn't create the page, he wasn't the editor that approved it, or the teacher responsible for publishing it and distributing it to students. The teacher responsible for the yearbook should be fired."

Seems like they just want to pass the blame onto everyone else.

Yep.   Sounds like it was written by a student.  Has that snide entitled tone.   Punchable.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 01:47:20 AM »
A guy shouldn't get in trouble for exposing his genitals? Should we just be allowed to go around and flash people?

Cases like this can become a slippery slope. If it was okay for him to do this, when and where does it cross the line to where its illegal and inappropriate? Thus, they keep the law constant across all cases--don't expose yourself. Case closed. The stringent nature of this law does not allow people to find legal loopholes in the law, i.e., well, this person exposed himself and didn't get in trouble, so how is my case much different? Why can't I do it?
Come on! It's a student in a yearbook, not Vince Basile in a dark alley  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 06:51:20 AM »
So they saw his Penis in a yearbook photo and instead of dealing with the school they called the Police?  How did that conversation go.

Police Station Operator " Is this an emergency, how can I help you?"
Loser "Yes, big emergency"
Police Station Operator " Stay calm mam, how can we help you"
Loser "Penis, I can see his Penis"
Police Station Operator " Is the perpetrator in the same room as you?  Can you talk?"
Loser "Yes, he here and there and in many people's home right now"
Police Station Operator " I don't understand"
Loser "I can see his penis!!!"
Police Station Operator "Where, who?"
Loser "In the yearbook, the YEARBOOK DAMMIT"
Police Station Operator "click"
Loser "Hello.....hello.....anyo ne still there?"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2016, 03:26:30 PM »
What fucking world did you people grow up in? Every class has guys that whip out their dicks. Every circle of friends has the buddy with the giant cock(no homo). You know this because he whipped it out in parties and chicks always asked to see it. These guys weren't all awkward and shit. Some run fortune 500 companies today etc. All the shit was normal. Hollywood made movie after movie with shit like this because Jr High and High School kids all had buddies like this and could relate...Getting something like that published in a yearbook would be legendary type shit back then. Sure the World has changed on how people view this type of shit now but its so fucking harmless...

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »
with all the shit going on in the world right now.

This is why we are sending a 19yr old kid to jail? destroying his life for a prank? Its a harmless fucking penis for chrissakes. Who exactly did this prank hurt.

and there are Adults, on getbig no doubt that think this is ok, somehow... Just like suspending a kid for chewing a pop tart into the shape of a gun is a ok.. ..  This is what happens when a civilization is dying. Intense focus on the trivial while our society is crumbling all around us.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2016, 04:57:52 PM »
LOL at bumping this thread

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2016, 04:59:39 PM »

yeh
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »
Bloody asinine. Kid tugs out his Johnson as a prank and everyone loses his/her shit.

It's a goddamn penis. Who cares?! At most, he deserves a (very) small fine and stern lecture.

It's like that pic posted of Ellen Degeneres riding on the back of Bolt, with a caption stating its now how she'd shop. You know, because he's fast. But folks went ape, claiming it was racist.

This world is totally bonkers.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2016, 05:22:05 PM »
From now on yearbook editors will have to spend hours looking for cocks as if it were a Where's Waldo book.

I believe school staff call them "Tallywackers"  They should put Ms Ballbricker on the case - she wouldn't let one slip out of her hands  ;D

T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2016, 07:55:50 PM »
I believe school staff call them "Tallywackers"  They should put Ms Ballbricker on the case - she wouldn't let one slip out of her hands  ;D

lol.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2016, 08:04:14 PM »