Author Topic: PCT  (Read 1883 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
PCT
« on: August 28, 2016, 12:54:05 AM »
Hey guys, i have been on blast and cruise since i'm 18 and i have gotten moderate to severe acne nearly everyday since i started them. I am now 21. It is obviously useless for me at this point as i am only suffering and look much worse than i initally started because of scarring and hair loss. If i decide to pull of a crazy pct, what should i follow? Currently on 500/400 test/deca. Thanks :)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: PCT
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 05:28:23 AM »
Hey guys, i have been on blast and cruise since i'm 18 and i have gotten moderate to severe acne nearly everyday since i started them. I am now 21. It is obviously useless for me at this point as i am only suffering and look much worse than i initally started because of scarring and hair loss. If i decide to pull of a crazy pct, what should i follow? Currently on 500/400 test/deca. Thanks :)

PCT will give you even more acne due to the hormonal fluctuations. Drop down to a true TRT dose, like 100mg test e a week or less, and run some accutane

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 10:13:40 AM »
stay on TRT or triptorelin

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 11:42:07 PM »
stay on TRT or triptorelin

Isn't triptorelin bad? I heard it could castrate you at dosages higher than 100mcg. Also you feel sick on it in the first couple weeks. What happens when you shoot it? It temporarily restores your natty test levels for 6 months no? Than you need to shoot it again?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 11:45:33 PM »
PCT will give you even more acne due to the hormonal fluctuations. Drop down to a true TRT dose, like 100mg test e a week or less, and run some accutane

I will do accutane soon. 1 more year of skin treatments and I will hop on it at 80mg a day for at least 6 months to a year to make sure it never comes back again. I will probably also use 10mg a day on cycle or maybe just wait till it comes back and run another course. Acne is less after taking accutane when it comes back. I did 1 course of 4 months only at 20-45mg. Definitely not enough.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 12:23:43 AM »
Isn't triptorelin bad? I heard it could castrate you at dosages higher than 100mcg. Also you feel sick on it in the first couple weeks. What happens when you shoot it? It temporarily restores your natty test levels for 6 months no? Than you need to shoot it again?
never heard of that.
yes it can castrate you of dosed wrong.
its supposed to completely reset your HPTA. lasts forever, not 6 months...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 12:11:53 PM »
never heard of that.
yes it can castrate you of dosed wrong.
its supposed to completely reset your HPTA. lasts forever, not 6 months...

Have you actualy used it or known somone 1st hand who has tried it?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 12:28:01 AM »

Have you actualy used it or known somone 1st hand who has tried it?
just anecdotally from forums etc

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 12:57:28 AM »
Prone to acne before or as a result.of the gear?

I only got pimples but e2 was was to high and my.understanding was acne was due to estrogen being out of whack. Arimadex brought my e2 down and the small number of pimples I had went away. 

Try B5 1000mg/day or even.2000mg/day. This will either work or it won't. It am lucky that it works for me, clean skin.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 11:14:52 AM »
I will do accutane soon. 1 more year of skin treatments and I will hop on it at 80mg a day for at least 6 months to a year to make sure it never comes back again. I will probably also use 10mg a day on cycle or maybe just wait till it comes back and run another course. Acne is less after taking accutane when it comes back. I did 1 course of 4 months only at 20-45mg. Definitely not enough.

yeah, just don't PCT yet, i honestly think it's a bad idea. Many guys report acne during PCT, think of it like puberty, hormonal fluctuations cause acne during adolescence. True TRT dose shouldn't give you too much acne. If you want to PCT wait until your skin clears up with the accutane then decide to PCT later on. Any reason why you can't put the skin treatments on hold and just run the tane now? I started running take beginning of feb, still running a bit now. TBH my acne wasn't that bad (knew many natty non bodybuilders with worst skin than me) but I'm a perfectionist and wanted flawless skin. Honestly one of the best decisions i ever made

Also, drop the deca, nandrolone personally gives me little bit of acne that's of a diff sort than test. More ingrown hairs and small pimples

NAC and milk thistle supposed to help as well

I find that splitting up shots into lower doses every day with a slin pin reduces acne as well