Author Topic: Trump vs Clinton rallies - lol!  (Read 9635 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Trump vs Clinton rallies - lol!
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2016, 11:11:15 PM »
What's wrong with white nationalist party? They represent their culture, their ethnicity and their future? You telling me nobody else does that? Since when is that bad or wrong.

because history shows us that when nationalist gain control of a country, bad things happen to everyone else.  See Fascist Countries of Europe in the 20th Century.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2016, 07:35:34 AM »
No no, you are right on that one.

It just seems to be American culture that you loudmouth and talk trash about others. It's not just Hitlery and Trump... it's always like that when I follow American elections.

Thanx Mass243. I read you are hitting 50 y/o so you have seen it all and can speak on this  ;D
But don't you guys feel like the politicians look upon you as simplistic and one-demensional (morans)?
This is the U-S-A we are talking about, a great nation built by very balzy smart people (mostly). They talk to you like you are morans!
Or is this part of some Jewish agenda/conspiracy I keep hearing about, you guys love conspiracy theories right?  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2016, 08:31:59 AM »
Thanx Mass243. I read you are hitting 50 y/o so you have seen it all and can speak on this  ;D
But don't you guys feel like the politicians look upon you as simplistic and one-demensional (morans)?
This is the U-S-A we are talking about, a great nation built by very balzy smart people (mostly). They talk to you like you are morans!
Or is this part of some Jewish agenda/conspiracy I keep hearing about, you guys love conspiracy theories right?  ;D

Yes, I'm an old fart and have intensively followed politics since my teens.
I'm not American myself though.